Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap

Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap

See the Best Baby Wraps in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Alyy

AlyyMelbourne

Great product but disappointed with the materia

Just started using it, give me a piece of mind that baby won't roll on her tummy.
However the valco is so rough and noise to use, thought they could use baby valco for that price...
Opening the valco fully wakes my baby up from half asleep. Now I won't strap her until she is in deep sleep in case I need to pick her up and rock her. The problem is she might move away from where she meant to be.
No one seems complaining about this tho?? Could be just me being fussy....

Happy bubba, happy mumma

My 6 month old son was waking up every hour overnight as he would roll onto his tummy and was unable to get back and we were both exhausted. Put him in the safe t sleep wrap last night and he only woke once (to burp!). We both woke up rested and happy this morning. Think we have found our miracle and in my opinion this is the safest sleep positioner on the market. Amazing and worth every penny

Fifi

FifiStratford

Sleep saver

I never ever give products reviews but as a mum I feel I need to so other mums can have a good night sleep too. This thing is a miracle my 6 month old slept through the night from birth then started waking every 1.5 hours at 4 months, then she started rolling while swaddled but unfortunately sleeps even worse without swaddle so I had to give this a go. She no longer wakes herself from rolling or fidgeting she has slept through for a week of using this. I highly recommend this if you have a baby that loves the swaddle or a baby that would rather play with the bars of the cot instead of putting themselves back to sleep.

Allows us to sleep without worry

Kaz

KazAuckland

Great for some but not all.

My baby boy hated this & screamed & fought to get out of it even though I'd done it lose enough for him to roll over. Plus he has reflux & I don't think it was good as it kept him from moving if he needed to. Disappointing because I know most people love them. Totally agree with the other reviewer as well, the noise of the Velcro is terrible & this factor alone would put me off it. Think twice if you have a baby that hated being swaddled.

Absolute lifesaver first time mum!

Whoever invented this product a big thank you! I never loose sleep at night know my baby can't roll on her belly. She's such a little strong wiggly bum and when she was 1 month old the sleep positioner wasn't doing the trick she would wake up on the side. Anxitey almost completely gone when putting her down to sleep at night

Good for keeping on their back, but WAY too loud

Does keep Bub on her back, so good to prevent roll over. We had also hoped that it might've also worked as a 'substitute hand', some pressure on Bub so she feels like we're sitting there, but didn't help in that regard. Most frustrating thing is the loud Velcro. If Bub isn't wide awake and you want to pick her up for settling, forget it. The sound of the Velcro opening will definitely wake her up. Even getting her back in can be tricky. In the middle of the night you might not see that the flaps have folded onto themselves and when you go to put it back on, RRRRIPPP! Velcro noise. I wish they could find a quieter was of securing it. Plus it's really expensive.

My Review

My Review

Love this product!

We purchased the safe t sleep after our baby would roll to the side of the cot and wake. Now he sleeps through the night we love it! Highly recommend.

shukabuka

shukabukamelbourne

Baby now sleeps through the entire night and so do we!

VanessaSydney

Only works half the time

mieke
mieke

see the new model with the Houdini Strip...you obviously have a very clever baby :)

Vanessa

That is true I just realised I do have the older model!

chillimanBrisbane

We are back to sleeping through

My 11 month baby was sleeping through until she learned to turn and climb up, from there she won't go back to sleep by herself. I leave the wrap not too tight so bub is able to turn left and right as she likes during the night. She isn't able to climb out until she is fully awake in the morning. Thank to this product we are sleeping nicely through again) I wish Velcro wasn't as loud, maybe they'll come up with some nice zips later.
It keeps baby down safely
Velcro is loud

bellamama

bellamamaVictoria, Australia

good product ever

I had my my safe T sleep when my girl 3 month old, it's work excellent, as least I don't have to worry that she turn over at night and it can hold her in place. But the only thing that I don't like is too loud, when you want to do a dream feed, it will definitely wake your baby up when you open it.
safe, hold in place, good for travel
loud when open the wrap

Chelsea harper

Chelsea harper

Safe t sleepwrap

Mandi78QLD, 4509

Summer Must-have!!

abigailsmum

abigailsmumNSW, 2034

Keeps my rolling baby still enough to sleep

Simple solution!!!!!!!

My 3 month old son has silent reflux, we tried numerous things to keep him comfortable and nothing worked. As we had the cot slightly elevated the safe t sleep keeps him safe n keeps him from slipping to the bottom of the bed! Amazing and simple solution to such a tiring and stressful time for our bubba and us parents!!! Would definitely reccommend to any parent struggling with a reflux/colic baby!!!!!

Only thing that made my baby still enough to sleep through the night

david25

david25SYDNEY

Do not buy this product!!!

We had to call 000 yesterday as this wrap had become stuck around our 1 year olds neck and was choking her. Luck for us she is OK but i would not wish this experience on anyone. I have beed told buy the paramedics that this style or a similar style of wrap is actually banned in the USA. They do not recommend this wrap and wish that it was also banned here.

sarah460
sarah460

cant have been using is correctly as it has been on the market for 20years without a single incident or fatality. it is also NOT banned in the USA the products banned were the body wedges.

JoM

JoMSYDNEY

This thing saves lives. Don't take a kid home on a nasal gastric tube without one of these.

uncletom

uncletomAU

This really IS perfect and something that we could not have lived without!

Samc

Samcasked

My son is 16 months and moves around a lot in in the night so he can only use a sleeping bag. Obviously being older he is fine rolling over etc actually prefers to sleep on his tummy....would this product be suitable for us or not?

Vanessa

No definitely not I wouldn't use this past 8 months they love to move! There is another product you can use available through the sleep store that is a sleeping bag attached to a cot sheet so they can turn around/ sleep in tunny but can't stand up.

chilliman

Probably not, if you leave it loose enough to allow your boy to turn - he will be clever enough to crawl out of it if he wants to. We've stopped using it when my girl was 15 months or so, she could climb out of it and pull it up together with the mattress if it's tightly done.

Get an answer from our members and Safe T Sleep representatives