4Woolbabe Sleeping Bag

92% · 351 · 3%

4.3
Ease of Assembly
Safety
Brand Manager for Woolbabe? Claim your listing.

VRM
VRMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Toddler loves it!

We are very happy with the sleeping bag, it feels comfortable and cozy.
It is expensive, but it was worth the price since it is something we use every day.
My toddler loves it! The only down side is that he doesn't want to take it off in the mornings =) Show details
Ease of Assembly
Safety
Janey N.
Janey N.4 posts

Worth the investment

Superior quality. Compared to other popular brands, woolbabe takes the cake. The material is beautiful. It covers a large age bracket so there’s no need to upgrade to a larger size as baby grows. Just pulled the two we own out of storage to use on baby number 2, and the quality is still faultless. 110% worth the investment. Show details
Reviewer456
Reviewer456
  3 Seasons

It's a good product - worth it

I have changed my original review to give this product a higher star rating. I initially was dubious since the product was pricey but only 30% wool (rest is cotton) but now that I have used it for so long I have to say that it is a quality product and worth it. Show details
Tina
TinaBrisbane2 posts
  Duvet

The neck seems too small

We have a very active baby and the front-zip duvet woolbabe is great to keep him covered up at night. Unfortunately, the neck opening is proving to be troublesome. At 9 months, the opening behind his head started to really dig in and we can no longer close the zip at the top. He isn't a chubby baby either -- is only in the 30th percentile for weight and has a relatively small neck! It's a shame, as the sleeping bag tends to push up into his face now. I have also not been able to keep him warm in the duvet sleeping bag during (Brisbane) winter, without using some extra blankets.

Chello
ChelloPort Augusta5 posts

So warm and snug!

My baby sleeps so well in this sleeping bag, especially in the chilly nights when the temperature drops. At first I thought it was a bit cumbersome as it was so long, but I soon got used to the length and am glad that it has that room for my little one to grow. Highly recommended.

Sarah
SarahPerth, WA10 posts
  Verified 3 Seasons
Rie
RieHobart, TAS26 posts
  3 Seasons

A warm baby is a happy mumma

We moved to Tassie and the cold nights required something better than a swaddle & blanket for our baby. A friend recommended this to us (she has 6 kids) and wow. It is used all year round and in winter we just pop a longsleeved tshirt on bubs for that extra bit of warmth.

Kerri
Kerri
  Duvet

Lifesaver for a damp house

We purchased our woolbabe because we live in an old villa in Kingsland, beautiful house but very cold in winter, our little one stopped waking up when the temperature dropped around 2 am when she wears her woolbabe. Woolbabes are very warm and sturdy which means you rest easy knowing your baby is protected.
easy to wash, dries fast on the line or dryer or on heated towel rail, absorbant for nappy leaks durable and sturdy.
The front zip model seems to sit higher around the neck than the side zip, i just wish it catered for my little chubba bubs neck better.
ChloeT
ChloeTAU7 posts
  Verified Duvet
RachK
RachKSydney4 posts

Love this sleeping bag

We have both the 3 season and the duvet weights. I used them with my daughter and am now using them with my son. Love that they are made of natural breathable fibres so I know bubs is warm but less likely to overheat compared to other sleeping bags. Excellent quality and have lasted very well.

RegretfulCat
RegretfulCat17 posts

Love it

This sleeping bag is so great, warm, and comfortable. Washes really well. When my kiddo outgrew the first one, I got another brand as it was summer and on sale. Plus I didn't think I would need the 3 seasons ones just yet. My kiddo would take out the new sleep bag (which looked nice and felt ok to me) out of the cot and put the old woolbabe back in! Eventually I took the hint and we have the 3 seasons and the duvet one for winter. Sleeping bags remain in the cot now! One happy kiddo!

Beanie
Beanie
Jax
JaxChristchurch
  Duvet

Best sleeping bag and I've tried a few!!

This is the best sleeping bag for winter. My son stays toasty all night and I don't have to worry about going in to put blankets on. Have used other sleeping bags but they are just not as warm, even the merino ones. Need another as one is not enough!
Reasonable price, warm
Could have bigger neck hole
Wendy
Wendywellington

Love our Woolbabe

We've used a duvet side zip woolbabe for our now 2 year old for most of the year but summer. We just change what he wears underneath it. It has been amazing! It keeps him so snuggly warm, he has never woken cold. It has become such a sleep association that he'll go and get it sometimes when he's tired and wants to go to bed! We've also just moved him to a bed and we've had no problems with him climbing out. I'm sure its the sleeping bag that is helping!
Great value, length of use, ease to use and clean
Kel Poynton
Kel Poynton

Awesome product

I the love the woolbabe sleeping bags as they have a big age range (3-24months). The duvet bag is nice a thick no need for extra blankets. I love that they are made from cotton and merino no polyester rubbish so they breathe well.

Wears well and easy to wash and dry.

Gloria Lin · Sleeping Bag Duvet

Hello, how are you? My name is Gloria Lin live in Melbourne.
I have a problem here with one of your product I bought in one of the exhibition in Melbourne Exhibition Center next Casino early 2019. Because I like the idea of your products which has temperature regulating baby sleeping suit , that idea inspired me to buy a few other products from your stand. Like, Baby Ring Sling Little Sailors, Medical Grade Hypoallergenic Toddler Pillow, some Muslin Wraps. Feels very good with pillow, wraps and sling. But, with the sleeping suit, after my daughter use this suit to her new born daughter, we found the one we bought is wrongly package inside, the package inside is different from what it says on description board. The original designed suit is Reverse Zipper , but inside product is buttons at the bottom. It really not what I was looking for. We need the suit with zipper , it is more easier to change diaper than the buttons, we really like the one with zipper.
We do not understand why you are doing this kind of mistake, the way you cheat your customer is very wrong. Hope you can solve this problem for me. My granddaughter is 4 months old now, dont know what you are going to do with this, but, hope you can solve this problem for me ASAP, or please tell me which way is the fastest and better way to solve it. Thanks very much, my contact email is gloria8168@gmail.com. Looking forward to hear from you. All the best,

CDip
CDip · Sleeping Bag 3 Seasons

The small size 0-9mths sleep bag - do the arm holes button up completely so as to keep arms secure like a swaddle? My baby still has no control over her arms.

Compare all Woolbabe Sleeping Bag listings