ErgoPouch Organic Cotton Quilt

ErgoPouch Organic Cotton Quilt

See the Best Baby Wraps in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Clare

ClareAdelaide

3.5 tog awesomeness

We've been through a bunch of winter-weight sleeping bags with our kids and the Ergopouch is the only one that has survived intact pretty much as-new despite the spews and leaks and more washing than you ever thought possible before you had babies. We prefer the central zip style and unlike other brands, said zips haven't busted or derailed in three years. Comparing like with like price-wise, the Ergopouch comes out on top for sure. Hands down the best bags we've bought!

KathBrisbane

Fantastic

I really love this sleeping bag for my daughter. It has cotton fill so I don't have to worry about her sweating from the polyester fill as in most sleeping bags. I like the little zip protectors and feel a lot of attention has gone into the design to make this comfortable for baby.

S.

S.Sydney

3.5 tog bag is so thick, warm and cosy.

Lovely design, snug arm holes and neck holes. Easy to zip up and most importantly very warm looking.

So far the best sleep bag out of all the brands we have tried. It's a really good sleep bag.

I would definitely recommend the 3.5 tog one.

Only small negative is that the snug armholes mean it is a little tricky to put on in the middle of the night, but that's what you get with snug arm holes.

Tash

TashMelbourne

The best sleeping bag we own

Love this bag. We have the 3.5 TOG one as our bubs room gets pretty cold. It's lovely & soft, very snuggly & easy to get on. It fits her well & I feel confident it's the safest sleeping option if you are like me and worry about your bub wriggling down under the blankets causing a SIDs risk. Highly recommended.

kirstan55

kirstan55AU

Love it!

3.5tog bags 2013 are the same as 2.5tog bags from 2010/2011

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that the 2013 3.5tog bags are the same as the 2010/2011 2.5tog bags. I contacted ergopouch to confirm - they updated the ratings but the temp guide is the same as in 2010/2011.
I recommend Ergo cocoon to put an update on their site so people know the difference.
Reliable, keeps them warm
No opening for easy car seat belts transfer

Could not be happier!

I was so nervous to be transitioning my 4 month old to a sleeping bag from his 'love to dream' Swaddle Up but after taking some transitioning steps (i.e. one arm out of swaddle up, then two), he slept right through the night on the first go with the 2.5 tog owl print ErgoPouch. Couldn't be happier with the design and feel of the sleeping bag, and my baby seems cosy and happy and is sleeping really well.
Quality, design, value for money

cche0501

cche0501Melbourne

Snug and comfortable

missC

missCVIC

Good sleeping bag

I have bought quite a few ergo pouch products and have been very happy with them. I bought this warm sleeping bag for our cold winter in Melbourne. I love the fit & feel of this sleeping bag, baby rarely gets tangled and lots of room to grow. Very affordable compared to other organic sleeping bags. Only con: After the first wash i found the organic cotton filling clumped together in some places creating areas of no filling. I always washed on delicate cycle. Not sure if I will be able to use it next season if filling keeps clumping together.
Feels beautiful, organic cotton, affordable
The cotton filling moves which recreates patchy areas with no warm filling

Only bags that I use

I currently have one of these, and also one of the 1 tog bamboo ergopouch bags. It is beautiful. I wash it on the hand-wash setting of my front-loader and have not had any issues with the material 'bunching up' which I read someone else did. My son is quite big for his age so at only 4 months he fits into the 12-36 months bag, meaning I won't need to buy another bag when he is bigger. However I will probably get a spare of each size so that I don't need to wash it every day when it has 'marks' on it.
I love that it is organic material, if the temperature is a degree or two above the recommended wearing temp when I put him to bed I am not worried that he will sweat and overheat.

Tigermummy
Tigermummy

Hi, I am wondering how big your son was at 4 months. My baby is 2 months old and is already 64 cm and 6.8 kg. He is in the 90th percentile for his age.

username123

username123AU

This is a really beautiful sleeping bag and my son looks devine in it. It keeps him nice and warm and I love that it's organice inside and out.

I only have good things to say about ergopouch products and wish they'd put the bamboo summer one on here because it is amazing and I would write a review about that too.
Absolute luxury. It's like a beautiful doona. I personally like the natural white colour. Organic. One of the only few - if not the only sleeping bag to be lined with natural fabrics instead of polyester (yes really).
I have a love hate with the white. Love it, but does show dirt.

alina79

alina79AU

Absolutely the best thing to put your baby into. Organic, soft, breathable, easy to wash and dry. Would recommend without any hesitation.
Love this bag! My son sleeps in it pretty much all year round. As soon as he grew out of the first size I bought him all the weights in the next size. It is comforting to know that he spends the night wrapped in organic natural material. He is never too hot or too cold - just right!
Like the other reviewer I love the white / natural colour h/e does show stains but the new bags I bought were in colour, so problem solved :)

alexanda

alexanda

The best sleeping bag I have ever come across

It looks exactly like a mini doona. I swear that my son started sleeping through because of this bag. I think the other ones just were not warm enough. I love the stretch inserts, they really do move with your baby and help them sleep better. The 2 way zipper makes it easy to put on and I love that there is no hole for the seat belt because in my experience my son would also get his foot stuck in the hole. You can still unzip from the bottom and put the sealt belt through. I am forever grateful to ergopouch and their amazing products.
Filled with organic cotton = highly breathable, 2 way zipper, stretch inserts.
nothing.-- awesome i am getting another 3

tah2708

tah2708Qld, 4520

Wonderful

Abby48
Abby48

Hey, I love the ergopouch sleeping bags and that they are organic but i'm just interested to know how you wash yours? The padding in mine has bunched together making little bumps and i imagine this would be uncomfortable for baby

artyc

artycAU

Best baby sleeping bag

My bub loves this sleeping bag. It is warm and comfortable, without being hot. It feels great because it's all cotton.
It's all organic cotton, warm and comfortable
The biggest size is a little shorter than a grobag for the same age group.