ergoPouch ErgoCocoon AIR

ergoPouch ErgoCocoon AIR

3.1

Highly recommend for summer nights

Our baby boy won't sleep without being swaddled. This is perfect for those hot summer nights when other swaddles are too hot. Keeps him cool and secure. His feet do pop out the bottom often but this doesn't bother me due to the heat. He's only ever been able to get his fingers out the top and he is a Houdini. Very good swaddle.

RockyV

RockyV

Love it but may not suit every baby

Jackie

JackiePicnic Point

Wish I'd found it sooner!

Was given an Ergococoon as a present for our nearly 6 week old baby and it is the best swaddle for him by far!
    Material is beautifully soft and light which has helped dramatically improve his little sweat rashes. The fold in the swaddle at the feet allows me to change his nappy without him becoming distressed and the snap closures at the head opening don't allow the swaddle to ride up giving me peace of mind that bub is safe.
    Just wish I hadn't spent money on other swaddles before finding this one!

Baby Wraps

Find out how ergoPouch ErgoCocoon AIR compares to other Baby Wraps

Dangerous

I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing this swaddle. Despite using the correct sized swaddle, my daughter's feet came through the opening at the bottom of the swaddle and wriggled down resulting in the swaddle going up over her face. I will not be using this product again, nor do I feel comfortable re-selling it, or recommending it to others. Try a different swaddle!

Lou.p

Lou.pAshgrove, Queensland

Dangerous

After the struggle to get it on my daughter, within 10 minutes her feet had escaped and it had rolled up around her neck!!! Material is too stretchy to be of any use. I would not put my precious baby to sleep in one of these things unless I wanted to be awake watching her every single second so she didn't injure herself or worse.
    After saying that, I do prefer the zip front swaddle sleep bags made by the same company. I will stick with them, though they have some minor design flaws also,

MrsKitty

MrsKittyCentral coast

Feels great but compleatly useless!

Fabric feels amazing, nice soft and airy... However, it's designed to be rolled up the body from feet to head, this is hard engh with a wiggly 4 month old. Doing the snaps up is also difficult. I bought this so I could SLEEP without having to re wrap Houdini hands multiple times a night, but bub has so much stretchy room to move that he just easily slipped a hand out the top and woke himself up scratching his face. I thought it might have been a one off, put his hand back down and re adjusted it, was shortly after woken by him after he freed an entire arm this time! Compleatly useless!

Ris

RisTownsville

Very poor design

I tried to put this on my two week old and struggled putting it over his head - it was way too tight and bub got very upset doing it. I bought it initially because it appeared that bub would have more freedom to move arms into a position he wanted (he loves having his arms up) and also because we live in north qld the material was light enough to sleep in. However the cons outweighed the pros and I took it back finding another style that he loves and much easier to use.
    Light weight material and price
    Style is very poor - too hard to put on, would rather it be a zip up!

yeahbaby2
    yeahbaby2

The swaddle is designed to be put on feet first. It is then very easy to put on.

Great for Eczema

Mel8591

Mel8591AU

Disappointed

I love ergo cocoons, although the fabric is divine it is really hard to put on and my daughter keeps wriggling her feet out. Can't put it on without waking her and feel like im squishing her when im trying to put it on. Have ordered another brand with lite material and zip.
    Material
    Design is horrible. Really hard to get on. Feet can get out of bottom

Zalia
    Zalia

Which brand was it that you bought the light material and zip swaddle/cocoon from?

Baby Wraps

Find out how ergoPouch ErgoCocoon AIR compares to other Baby Wraps

Ang56

Ang56Wollongong

Love

I love this wrap. its so thin, almost like my 3month only has a nappy on. Great for hot towns. Easy to put on and take off. Great price and its sooooo soft. Stops my little girl from getting her hands out. Im about to jump on ebay and buy another 3.

Lovely fabric but poor design!

Val34

Val34Cairns

It works for me!

APC92

APC92asked

Hi, I'm just wondering whether the baby's hands can be kept across their chest in the Ergo AIR as I have already bought a Love to Swaddle Me version and my baby gets distracted by her hands being at the side of her head and she doesn't settle. She sleeps much better when hands are swaddled close to her chest. Any informaion would be great!

SBTT
    SBTT

I would say no it's very light

Babynumber2
    Babynumber2

Mine's 8 months (around 6-7kg) and she can lift her hands up over her mouth while being swaddled in the ergococoon air (2-6months size). But when she's sleeping, the bag is tight enough that her arms stays on her chest.