Woombie Swaddle

Woombie Swaddle

See the Best Baby Wraps in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lauren B.

Lauren B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

great product, awful customer service

Purchased in May 2019 at Woombie for $50.00.

Amazing item! If used correctly - you will not be sorry!!!

I have used the Woombie on both my children. The first child was an escape artist in every swaddle. It was beyond frustrating. I stumbled upon the Woombie when she was 6 months old and was beyond thrilled. She slept straight through the night with no problems and extremely comfortable. She is now 2 1/2 years old and an amazing sleeper and I believe it's because of the Woombie. When I had my second baby I used the same Woombies that her sister had and began using them from day one in the hospital. She began sleeping through the night at two weeks old. She is 6 months old and an amazing sleeper. Buy the Woombie!!!

RieHobart, TAS

Love em!

Wow, I love Woombies!
There isn't anything as frustrating as your baby waking at 3am as you have poorly swaddled them at 2am - this fixed that! In fact, I think every newborn should be given a woombie upon leaving the hospital, especially for first children! I wish we had one for the first few weeks with my first born, a mother of 6 recommended them to me after I told her that Joe was waking because we can't swaddle properly when we (the parents) are exhausted in the middle of the night. When we had our second child, we used it from day one and never had the 'bad swaddling' experience.

If you are a new parent, pay the money, get this as it works.

Belynda

Belynda

this product and the customer service is a joke

To begin with its over priced. The sizings are ambiguous at best. I tried the summer one on my son and he sweated profusely. I contacted woombie for a refund and the sent a rude email back saying I should sell it on eBay!!!

Woombie
Woombie AustraliaWoombie

De

DeGold Coast

Poor customer service

This is a five star product and my baby sleeps well in the woombies but I was not one bit impressed with their customer service

Armouree

ArmoureeAustralia

A lifesaver when my bub was tiny

My daughter was in a Woombie from birth and it was brilliant! She's a hopeless 'startler' and quite strong, and would always wiggle her way out of muslin wraps. The Woombie made her feel snug and was a great cue for 'sleep time'. She does love to suck her hands though (through the Woombie!) and as she grew, this became a bit tight for her and she would get upset that she couldn't move as much. Asa result, we've moved her into a grobag but will keep my Woombies on ice for when/if I have another hub because they are so great.
We were given one as a hand-me-down
It got a bit tight as she grew

mummy2two

mummy2twoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

not good

my lo 5wks HATED it and it looked SO tight esp around neck dont think will try again twice for 10mins was enough :-( have bought an ergo pouch and love me up baby swaddle will try them as he gets out of all my wraps my lil escape artist
nothing
just not 4 my boy wasted my money

Lbray

LbrayVictoria

Poor customer service

I purchased 2 x woombies off the great reviews it got on this site. When I got
Them I tried it on my daughter and she slept terribly and was I concerned about the material being so tight around her neck and it irritated her skin. I tried to get a refund for the one I did not use and sent them an enquiry they took ages to get back to me and now am not in The 14 day exchange period lets just was very disappointed with product and company! Not helpful
Apparently works for others
Poor service, return policy

Millshouse

MillshouseAU

Love the Woombie!

My daughter has slept in a Woombie at night since we brought her home from hospital and it has been fantastic so far. I originally thought it was way too tight but they do stretch a little with each wear. It is meant to be tight so bub feels secure and sleeps better. I have tried stretchy wraps but they always come loose and bub gets a hand out. She definately sleeps better at night because she is so snug.
The two way zip is fantastic for nappy changes as you don't need to take the Woombie off. The only hassle I have had with it is getting bubs arms to stay down to get her zipped in! A wriggly baby just doesn't cooperate sometimes!
Great choice of designs (Woombie Air), keeps bub snug and sleeping soundly.

Trish_M

Trish_MHighland Park, QLD

Love it!

We were skeptical about using this at first, but soon realised how amazing it was. When my son first started wearing it we were worried it was too tight because it has quite a snug fit, but then realised that it would leave marks on his skin and we wouldn't be able to fit 3 fingers down the neck area (with bubs in it) if it was too tight. It helped our baby sleep comfortably as it gave him to snugness he was used to within the womb whilst still being able to move his arms and legs around without being affected by the startle reflex.
Comfort for baby, helped with extra sleep
Looks tight on (its not, but the fact that it looks tight might deter people)

Taffy15SYDNEY

My baby won't sleep in anything else

I've used a few wraps but this is DEFINATELY the best by far

I started using a wrap me up on my daughter from 6 weeks and she has now got a posture problem. I have since changed to a woombie and have found a big improvement in her posture and she absoluetly loves it. She sleeps 10 - 12 hours every night very comfortably. I have now got 4 wraps 2 original and 2 fleece for winter.
I wish i had used a woombie for my first child.
Have been recommending them to everyone.
The best thing about this wrap is you and you child will get alot more sleep which makes for happy days. They dry really fast.
Absolutely nothing wrong with this wrap. LOVE IT!!!!!!!

melgourlay

melgourlayAU

Fantastic wrap - my baby sleeps through the night now

kelliesgirls

kelliesgirlsAU

Terrible

MeganZ

MeganZPerth, WA

Love love love my Woombie.

Lou Lou

Lou LouPORT AUGUSA

Fantastic Product!

When our third child arrived, a friend recommended we purchase a Woombie. I only wish I had this product with my first 2 babies! Baby zips in like a lightweight peanut shaped sleeping bag and sleeps for a good 6-8 hours straight. The product works like a fabric womb, stretching slightly to allow movement but still restricting baby's movements to prevent startling and waking. I bought 3 - one on baby, one in wash, and one spare. Easily washed. Easy to use. Would recommend to any new parent or parent to be!
So simple to use, and safe for baby
Slightly more expensive than other swaddlers, rrp around the $40 mark

hey_dani

hey_daniNSW, 2148

Tight fitted material! My little man falls asleep easily.

Im not sure which woombie i have but i think its the woombie swaddle. Its very snug fitting, strong stretchy material unlike other brands where after a couple of washes that the material begins to wear thin. Bub has arms holes which can open up and close off when his put to sleep.
Strong stretchy material
Doesnt have seatbelt hole underbum. Price. Huge zipper gives the impression you may zip up your childs skin, so far this hasnt happened

avasmygirl

avasmygirlMELBOURNE

Terrible customer service!!!

Very helpful whilst trying to sell me the product. Told me which size to purchase, upon receipt it was miles to small for my baby. I contacted woombie again she pretty much told me it would fit even though i had tried it on, and explained i would not be getting a refund due to my 'change of mind'. She was actually quite rude. The next size up was miles too big but i had no choice but to exchange. In the mean time i had to purchase one that fit (ergococoon highly recommended) now i have a useless $50 purchase. To make matters worse my exchange arrived badly beaten in horrid packaging making it impossible to sell. :(

Refund policy a joke

Woombie
Woombie AustraliaWoombie
Angledove
Angledove

Well people get rid of rude sales staff. Fire them! I was considering getting a woombie for my daughter who is expecting her first baby. Having second thoughts now due to the previous review from the previous post.

Ryst123

Ryst123

OlliesMum

OlliesMumAU

Sanity saver!!

My son was a little houdini...no wrap could hold him. A friend recommended the Woombie so I bought one, and was SO glad I did. My son slept so much better in the Woombie because he wasn't getting unwrapped during the night, and I slept better because I didn't have to worry about him getting smothered by the wrap coming undone. I used the Woombie up until he was about 8 months old. Best baby product ever.
Keeps baby covered & secure