Woombie Swaddle

Woombie Swaddle

See the Best Baby Wraps in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Woombie

Lauren B.
Lauren B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

great product, awful customer service

Purchased in May 2019 at Woombie for $50.

Amazing item! If used correctly - you will not be sorry!!!

I have used the Woombie on both my children. The first child was an escape artist in every swaddle. It was beyond frustrating. I stumbled upon the Woombie when she was 6 months old and was beyond thrilled. She slept straight through the night with no problems and extremely comfortable. She is now 2 1/2 years old and an amazing sleeper and I believe it's because of the Woombie. When I had my second baby I used the same Woombies that her sister had and began using them from day one in the hospital. She began sleeping through the night at two weeks old. She is 6 months old and an amazing sleeper. Buy the Woombie!!!

RieHobart, TAS

Love em!

Wow, I love Woombies!
There isn't anything as frustrating as your baby waking at 3am as you have poorly swaddled them at 2am - this fixed that! In fact, I think every newborn should be given a woombie upon leaving the hospital, especially for first children! I wish we had one for the first few weeks with my first born, a mother of 6 recommended them to me after I told her that Joe was waking because we can't swaddle properly when we (the parents) are exhausted in the middle of the night. When we had our second child, we used it from day one and never had the 'bad swaddling' experience.

If you are a new parent, pay the money, get this as it works.

Belynda
Belynda

this product and the customer service is a joke

To begin with its over priced. The sizings are ambiguous at best. I tried the summer one on my son and he sweated profusely. I contacted woombie for a refund and the sent a rude email back saying I should sell it on eBay!!!

Woombie
Woombie AustraliaWoombieSend a private message

De
DeGold Coast

Poor customer service

This is a five star product and my baby sleeps well in the woombies but I was not one bit impressed with their customer service

Armouree
ArmoureeAustralia

A lifesaver when my bub was tiny

My daughter was in a Woombie from birth and it was brilliant! She's a hopeless 'startler' and quite strong, and would always wiggle her way out of muslin wraps. The Woombie made her feel snug and was a great cue for 'sleep time'. She does love to suck her hands though (through the Woombie!) and as she grew, this became a bit tight for her and she would get upset that she couldn't move as much. Asa result, we've moved her into a grobag but will keep my Woombies on ice for when/if I have another hub because they are so great.
We were given one as a hand-me-down
It got a bit tight as she grew

mummy2two
mummy2twoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

not good

my lo 5wks HATED it and it looked SO tight esp around neck dont think will try again twice for 10mins was enough :-( have bought an ergo pouch and love me up baby swaddle will try them as he gets out of all my wraps my lil escape artist
nothing
just not 4 my boy wasted my money

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Lbray
LbrayVictoria

Poor customer service

I purchased 2 x woombies off the great reviews it got on this site. When I got
Them I tried it on my daughter and she slept terribly and was I concerned about the material being so tight around her neck and it irritated her skin. I tried to get a refund for the one I did not use and sent them an enquiry they took ages to get back to me and now am not in The 14 day exchange period lets just was very disappointed with product and company! Not helpful
Apparently works for others
Poor service, return policy

Millshouse
MillshouseHunter Region, NSW

Love the Woombie!

My daughter has slept in a Woombie at night since we brought her home from hospital and it has been fantastic so far. I originally thought it was way too tight but they do stretch a little with each wear. It is meant to be tight so bub feels secure and sleeps better. I have tried stretchy wraps but they always come loose and bub gets a hand out. She definately sleeps better at night because she is so snug.
The two way zip is fantastic for nappy changes as you don't need to take the Woombie off. The only hassle I have had with it is getting bubs arms to stay down to get her zipped in! A wriggly baby just doesn't cooperate sometimes!
Great choice of designs (Woombie Air), keeps bub snug and sleeping soundly.

Trish_M
Trish_MHighland Park, QLD

Love it!

We were skeptical about using this at first, but soon realised how amazing it was. When my son first started wearing it we were worried it was too tight because it has quite a snug fit, but then realised that it would leave marks on his skin and we wouldn't be able to fit 3 fingers down the neck area (with bubs in it) if it was too tight. It helped our baby sleep comfortably as it gave him to snugness he was used to within the womb whilst still being able to move his arms and legs around without being affected by the startle reflex.
Comfort for baby, helped with extra sleep
Looks tight on (its not, but the fact that it looks tight might deter people)

Taffy15SYDNEY

My baby won't sleep in anything else

I've used a few wraps but this is DEFINATELY the best by far

I started using a wrap me up on my daughter from 6 weeks and she has now got a posture problem. I have since changed to a woombie and have found a big improvement in her posture and she absoluetly loves it. She sleeps 10 - 12 hours every night very comfortably. I have now got 4 wraps 2 original and 2 fleece for winter.
I wish i had used a woombie for my first child.
Have been recommending them to everyone.
The best thing about this wrap is you and you child will get alot more sleep which makes for happy days. They dry really fast.
Absolutely nothing wrong with this wrap. LOVE IT!!!!!!!

melgourlay
melgourlayAU

Fantastic wrap - my baby sleeps through the night now

kelliesgirls
kelliesgirlsAU

Terrible

MeganZ
MeganZPerth, WA

Love love love my Woombie.