Essence Of Argan

Essence Of Argan

See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Max

MaxMid North Coast, NSW

ESSENCE OF ARGAN RIP-OFF.

What a rip-off. $160.00 for a little bottle of oil, and a totally deceptive trial agreement. Please read the terms and conditions carefully, as they have made them backwards to what is normally accepted. Instead of contacting them if you want to continue, they have rigged it backwards, where you contact them if you don't want to continue. Doing nothing means that you want to continue, not that you are not interested. VERY DECEPTIVE.

SCAM Company!!!!

I signed up for free samples and to pay only for shipping and entered my credit card # to pay for the shipping. Then before I could complete it, another product appeared on the screen ( Idrothereapy wrinkle reducer). I realized then that it was a scam, tried to get out of the website to cancel the transaction but I couldnt. Before I knew it I was charged $19 and another $119 for it. Bank said I signed up for free samples but I was not even able to agree with the terms and conditions because their website "froze" before I could get out. No paperworks came with the product, no number of the company to call. What a rip off!!! Absolutely a scam company!!!

AnneSydney Surrounds, NSW

BEWARE OF THIS SCAM and read the reviews before giving your credit card details

BEWARE This is a scam. I paid for the samples and when I received them, the packaging was very plain and I did not trust the ingredients and put them in the bin. I checked my credit card statement tonight and they have charged me almost $A150 in US for nothing! I will be going to my bank first thing in the morning to see what they can do about this fraud.

AVOID, AVOID, AVOID

Not even worth 1 star, total SCAM, lucky my bank intercepted all but 1 transaction otherwise I could have been a whole lot more out of pocket so in all I paid approx $86 for a sample that is crap. They try and use different names to take money from your account too. Lesson learnt.

Smithy

SmithyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Total Rip Off

ABSOLUTE SCAM - Wish I could give 0 rating

Linda Sanders

Linda SandersMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

SCAM! To be avoided - wrinkle cream is a rip off

Thought I was paying postage on *free* samples (I only needed to pay the postage) of the latest skin care product as endorsed by[name removed]. Nowhere did the offer say "we charge you in US dollars", giving the impression that it was Australia-based.
When the 'FREE' samples arrived, the enclosed paperwork made NO mention of their fine print (who knows where that was originally??!) saying EVERY MONTH I'll now be billed $143+ for more product!
www.idrotherapy.com and www.essenceofargan.com are to be avoided as their business practices are disreputable.

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customer

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY A SCAM.

Do not give any details. Stay away. I have cancelled my credit card after being billed MORE than the expected"free trial" cost of $7.69. To return product costs $29 processing.

Do Not Order From This Company

Bert

BertPerth, WA

Stay away from this one! Scammers!

So glad I came here before handing over card details

Wow. I filled out the details section and skidded to a stop at the request for bank details .... wondering why they didn’t have paypal .... that was enough to look for reviews and find this page.
I’m pretty happy to buy anything with PayPal but a business who doesn’t offer PayPal on their internet site always makes me stop and ask “why”
Now I’m thinking they have my address and email and phone ‘ rolls eyes ‘ I suppose I’ll now be inundated with calls , emails and Bulldust

grace

graceWestern Australia

Really thankful to those who left their reviews on the scam!

I placed an order. Then i read the reviews here. Panicking, i quickly checked my card online and realized that instead of 1 order, there's 4 orders "pending" to my card. I quickly called my bank to cancel the card and terminate the order.

CeeDee57

CeeDee57Sydney

Almost got scammed

Stay Away!!!!

Stay away their promotion is a big scam! I reacted severely, to Idrotherapy cream and this is what I was told. If you are from Canada they will charge you in US funds and you are locked into a monthly subscription. In order to cancel you must pay for each item individually and then a processing fee. If you want to keep samples you must pay 50 dollars, again in US funds in order to cancel subscription! Please, please read very carefully before considering this promotion!

V HEALY

V HEALYSydney Surrounds, NSW

Be very clear on what you will lose - and you will lose

These guys are absolute snakes that prey on all types of people and are not to be trusted
They have no problem grabbing money out of your account which you cant stop once they get your details. My advice is dont do it. Nothing is worth this hassle.

John C.

John C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

One almighty scam

This would be the best scam for a while they have taken $308-00 from my account which I was helping some one out with out a bankcard and for this ,money nothing They did not get the product for 10-12 days then say must let them know within 7 days to cancel small print wording about 7 days ONE BIG SCAM...There was not any emails to say this was an ongoing scam NON what so ever

Anica M.

Anica M.Perth, WA

Don't Order This Product

Scam Warning! Ordered the free sample on 17/7/19 and was charged another $142 on the 29/7/19.
Their customer service in Non excising.!!! There was no emails and no invoice either. This is a scam!

Horrible company

I had done the trial and I paid what they said than just lately got charged almost $60. I called them and they said theres nothing they can do. They wont give me my money back. They said they sentme all these emails about the subscription and I didnt get not even one. These type of buisnesses shouldnt be running.

Judith P.

Judith P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a scam

I was taken in by this company too. Thinking it was a one of trial but I was soon charged $140 on my credit card. I reported to my credit card provider and this week received my money back. It certainly will make me very wary of buying online with my credit card again.

Aussieladee

AussieladeeAU

Scam payment system

Tried to purchase the trial but they required me to provide Visa card details even tho it was only a "trial" + shipping. Site hard to find info on payment, scam.

newee creek

newee creekasked

Anybody have the Australian address? from fellow victim.

Anne

Look on their website and there are phone numbers so you can ring them. I phoned them and wanted to send the Argan Oil and face cream back and asked for a refund and they didnt want the products back and said I could keep the Argan Oil and Face Cream for $30 USD. I reluctantly accepted that after they made it difficult to return the products. The initial charge for the Argan Oil and Facecream was $149.59. The refund was for $100.22 so they still got money out of me. I got a big shock to see this charge on my credit card statement when initially the advertisement said they would send the products for the cost of postage. Then, once they have that information, they charge you full price as if you are ordering the products and say they will continue to charge $149.95 monthly and keep sending the products. I was shocked at their tactics and cancelled my credit card so they could not help themselves to any more of my money. I hope this helps someone else not to be caught in their web.

GaryL

GaryLasked

Has anyone had success thru their banks in getting the dough back?

TLB