Essence Of Argan

Essence Of Argan

1.1

Expired product

Reading the comments on this review page it seems that the offer of a free trial is misleading. False advertising is illegal surely. I have sent an email to customer services advising that they are not to take money out of my account. To confirm: DO NOT TAKE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. I have now stated twice on this website not to take money out of my account. If payments get deducted I should be able to get my lawyer involved. The free product that was sent to me expired last year! This is disgusting! Management should be ashamed of themselves.

Fraud

Nonsense, bloody fake people. Deducted $177 from my account without any order after basic order of $42. They again tried to deduct $220, but my bank sent me warning email. I checked my bank account and found $177 were already dedicated 4 days ago and they again tried to deduct $220 from my credit card, but my bank declined the payment as they found it suspicious.
Thanks to my bank.
Don’t trust these bloody cheaters.

Chetan G.

Chetan G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Biggest Fraud Company on this planet

I ordered a trial pack from the website, which happened to be of $8. We received the product and then my card was charged for 98$ USD, stating that we have delivered your product, but the question is when.

On calling customer, they said did you read our terms and conditions that if you don't contact us in trial period will charge you $98 USD, considering that you now own the product.

This 98$ is the full fees of trial product.

E GoldsteinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Sneaky T&C's

'Free trial' is actually a monthly subscription that will cost you around AU$180 a month which is hidden in the Terms and Conditions.
Don't do it. I called the company and was offered a 30% refund. Will also contact the bank and try and get the rest back. Disappointing and dishonest business.
Also the product very messy and does not appear to do anything.

Kay

KaySouth Australia

Argan Essence is a Scam

Do not sign up for a free trial. This is a Scam business. The emails bounce back. I didn't receive the sample for weeks after being charged. The sample cost $4.94 USD. This company claims that you signed up to be charged monthly and will charge you hundreds of dollars each month. I did not authorize anything other than the sample.

The sample is watered down oil. It feels awful on your skin, blocks your pores and does nothing to remove wrinkles or rejuvenate your skin. It's no better than olive oil.

The whole aim of this business seems to be to scam people with a cheap sample. Do not fall for this scam!!!

SCAM!! Don’t try the trial

I totally agree this is a SCAM! Was totally blown away when they kept charging to my card without my acknowledgment and they claimed it’s in terms and conditions. Ended up paying more than usd600 for crappy thing not even worth a dollar. Once in mar for usd300 and again on 7&8 Apr another usd300. Attached example the mar statement . Felt soooo cheated! And lost my confidence on online purchase ever again.

Gloria B.

Gloria B.Gippsland, VIC

Argan

It’s no good product/ free trial too
False pretences, I don’t know how did you deduct ( steal) on my bank account of $163 with no approval or without authorised or without consent of mine
Help

Annon

AnnonQueensland

Do not fall for the Free Trial

This is a complete rip off. No such thing as free Trial. Products arrived after 4 weeks, but they charged my credit card after 14 days. Tough shit when it takes 4 weeks to arrive!!! they wont refund you. They then automatically bill you again for the next lot and make you pay for that too as you didnt cancel within the 14 Days. Don't do this.

Frankie

Frankie

Scam Scam Scam...I

Scam, Scam, Scam...was sent this ages ago by a pop up, they keep debiting your bankcard and wont stop.. You have to get a new Bankcard. So BEWARE FREEBIES. The product is yukky and not worth 10 cents.

LAN

LANSydney, NSW

Total Scam!!!

I wish I had read the reviews prior to asking for the free sample. To top it off there was a second product.. an eye cream that cost even more. I now have 2 products in excess of $200 AUD that were supposedly for trial. So buyer beware....its a scam to sell product and I will be going out of my way to tell as may people I can!!

green

greenRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Scam scam scam beware !!!!

Do not click to accept the 'free trial'! It's a total scam!!! Beware people. Read the t&c's!!!! They will deduct money from the nominated account you used to purchase the free sample. They fraudulently use local 'celebrities' to promote these simple concoctions. Beware, beware, beware!!!!

Jenna

JennaSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is a scam to get your banking details

Stay away from these thieves and liars. They lied about Lisa Wilkinson endorsing this product. I changed my banking details in time, so they can’t get one more cent out of me, but plenty of others haven’t.

conned, wouldnt even rate them

see abovegot conned into paying far more than i ever thought, cacel everything or you too will be stuck with monthly items and costs,the only extra words i can say are unprintable, so blah blah blah is that enought words

elaine allday
elaine allday

cancel your bank card, the only way to stop them

bbkeeper

bbkeeperSydney, NSW

Agreeing with the others a total Scam and sold half the price in other stores

Like the others before me I wish I had read the product reviews.
This is a total scam, and I guess they can afford to get away with it.
After the order they never sent me the two emails they claim to have, telling me what it was actually going to cost. If I had know I never would have ordered it. I have since cancelled my card so they can't rob me of any more money.
The product itself is definitely worth the money they rob you of it.
Very expensive lesson learned.

Buyer beware

TOTAL SCAM

This is a total scam. I was charged for shipping which is fine but after 2 weeks they charged my credit card $165! Had only just received the product a few days before so hadn’t even used the product yet! Customer service very unhelpful will be opening a dispute with my bank.

Alan Hider

Alan HiderSouth East Queensland, QLD

IT'S A SCAM

Apart from the fact other people have been taken by this site, our Bank, Heritage, rang today to say they had detected a suspected scam site and had blocked the transaction on our behalf. This happened before usual bank opening hours. READ the Terms and Conditions ~ it is a never-ending open contract.

PetrioBrisbane

Google partners these scammers with internet adverts

Petrio

And here's their fraudulent "Free Trial Offer" again at another of their linked websites tryessenceofargan.com at PO Box 230, Narellan NSW 2567 Australia.

Petrio

Do not have anything to do with this lot

I caution you about using this company offering sample products of Essence of Argan and Idrotherapy
cream. You pay for the samples and then they charge your credit card seemingly saying you authorised them by clicking on the terms and conditions. How cute !! When you see what you can buy these products for on Amazon the prices they have charged the credit card with are well over the top. Be careful - check their site and what you are supposedly agreeing to.

Nicki H.

Nicki H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SCAM SCAM SCAM

Don't get the "free" sample, this is a total scam. I have had to cancel my card so they can stop taking money I don't have for their terrible product.
I have learnt my lesson and will never click on a pop up ad ever again.