Estée Lauder

Estée Lauder

See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Love Revitalizing Supreme+ Global Anti-Aging Cell Cream

I used many different products from Estée Lauder, I buy one Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+ Global Anti-Aging Cell per year which 50 ml lasts for a year love this cream very light and at the same time soothing and relaxing feeling on my skin, I ordered my last one yesterday and there is a promotion at the moment with shopping over 75 you will receive a gift bag valued 250$

Beware of the Estée Lauder website

I purchased a product on the Estée Lauder website and paid using my PayPal account. I received confirmation from PayPal for my order, but not from Estée Lauder (due to a glitch on their system). Well over a week later, I still have not received my product or a refund. This company does not respond to telephone calls or emails. BEWARE of ordering with them online.

The lip liner I will not buy again

Double Wear Stay-in-place Lip Pencil
Good lip liner but impossible to sharpen a pencil which is encased in hard plastic.
I have wasted a good third of the very expensive pencil, to get a passible point.
I'm teaching art, so I know how to sharpen pencils.
I wish that Estee Lauder will bring back the refillable lip liner pencils.

Colour Match and Make-over

I just had an awesome experience with Julie at David Jones at Carindale .Beautiful products applied by a friendly , professional,make-up expert. She matched my skin colour perfectly, and did a lovely natural make-over.
Thank you so much Julie.

Best cream lve tried for 50 plus yr old skin

Revitalising supreme + is amazing , only need a small amount , lve noticed my neck and face are much smoother and softer looking , love this cream only thing is l find it really expensive but lasts for ages

Double wear foundation

I found the foundation very sticky and uncomfortable on my face. Fortunately i was given a sample pot so didnt waste money. A shame as the colour match was very nice

Failed to get what I politely asked for

I bought Double Wear foundation from a chemist in Australia and I was assumes by the consultant that it was dewy and luminous and that it also had a pink tinge I. Bought the lightest shade available I am a mature woman with very pale skin Well it was none of these things I don't know if these consultants have any qualifications at all or whether they just get commission on the more expensive products I am on a pension And it ate into my money Later I bought a much cheaper pt.

Not worth the money

I bought the re-nutriv intensive smoothing hand creme for a very expensive $100 and found that it wasn’t as fantastically intensive as some others and so not worth what I paid. I’ve had the new demension smooth and tone creme before and found that better and for a much less price and should have stuck to that one! just disappointed as I expected better!

Holy Grail of all foundations worth the $$$

My holy grail foundation... It is the only foundation that truly matches my pale skin & pairs really well with the double wear powder. Only downside is the price.. but I can sweat, eat, work, nap in this foundation with minimal powder product top up needed on top. I’m lazy in day to day life & don’t always retouch my powder & it still holds up fine, just wears down a little after quite a while but it honestly hardly needs touch ups as both products create the perfect base. There’s a reason this is a top selling foundation. Also doesn’t cause any breakouts which unfortunately most drugstore foundations do! A bottle lasts me 3-4 weeks lol... I love a full coverage.. no concealer needed with this & I have some faded/active acne scarring to cover.
Try it you will be hooked. I use the Australis original primer & Gerard cosmetics slay all day setting spray underneath & it works really well, then any other powder products & set with Mac fix plus which all help this amazing foundation which I’ve worn for probably up to 16 hours stay intact!

Disappointed

My skin has been incredibly dry since I started using this product. First time with Estée Lauder for many years and I expected better. The serum was over $100 and I think I've wasted my money.

Double Wear foundation

This foundation has fantastic staying power even in hot, humid weather. However it oxidised on me and ended up looking dark orange :-( It also feels like a mask and it was a relief to wash it off at the end of the day. However, if you want your makeup to stay put all day and not budge, this is the foundation for you.

Estee lauder Double Wear Twany: Holy grail

A friend recommended me this foundation. Bought this for $58. Really it is one of best foundations i have ever tried. I used kabuki brush to apply this. Even with light application it made my skin flawless. It's buildable to full coverage; if you like full coverage. It stays whole day without any touch up. It doesn't cake on skin or set in lines under eyes. But you have to be quick to apply this foundation as it set quickly; but i don't mind it; as fast as it set you are ready to go. Just love it.

Fantastic foundation

I read the reviews and bought this foundation 6 weeks ago. It is excellent. Spreads easily and gives a nice medium natural coverage for day or night. Lasts all day until you remove it and doesn't get cakey or settle in pores/lines. I have combination/dry skin so need a moisturizer under it. Abit pricey but worth the money. Will buy again.

Long long time customer

I have loved and used Estée Lauder products for s very long time, Youth Dew perfume more than 40 years. I am recognised by family and friends by my perfume. I never hesitate to make good comments about EL
Recent years, due to ageing I have used products including Revitalising Supreme 50ml
I am kind of disgusted at the wY this product is presented.... a larger than required jar that is weighted in the base, to
Make if feel heavier.
It's an expensive product that doesn't last long
I feel that it's unethical and maybe dishonest to present in this way.
In the end, people are not stupid and see thru it
I will not buy this product again on principal
2/ I have also used mascara for many many years, in a blue container, it was great, lasted well etc..
more recently I purchased a couple of mascara in gold container, suggested to the shop assistant that it doesn't seem to last long
Her response - no, they only last 3 months now
I'm in my 70's and don't use mascara every day now .... feel ripped off again
I often wonder how Mrs Lauder would feel about all of this
A long way from her spilled Youth Dew days
Hope this is helpful
You are losing a long time loyal customer

Love it

I brought Double Wear foundation from Myer last week and have been very happy with the product. I received some skin care samples and will definitely be back to get some other products.

Clear difference serum - major reaction

I do not have sensitive skin but after using this product my face broke out in small hard pimples on my forehead.. I waited for my skin to clear up and tried the product again and the same problem happens moving to my cheek and chin as well. Really disappointed as it is very pricey and did the opposite of what is says on the bottle.

Customer service does not exhist

I bought a bottle of white linen duty free on April 6th this year at Perth International Airport and was excited to use it..... Atomiser doesn't work...contacted duty free and because I live a fair distance away they couldn't help me but gave me email details. Wrote 2 separate emails to 2 different addresses. And not a single response. Do not want money back . Just a bottle of perfume that works !!! Customer service does not exhist !

Love it

I am using my first ever bottle of Double Wear Denudation and I really like it. It doesnt sit in my fine lines around my eyes and doesnt transfer to my work or mobile phone and it lasts all day. Ive also purchased the double wear lip pencil and I really like that as well. I fill my lips in with it an lippie and gloss over the top and it stays on. Converting to all things Estee Lauder from here on in.

Love it

Fantastic product. I think it's really good value for money, you only need to use the tiniest bit and it lasts forever. Really good coverage and it does last a long time however it doesn't stay matte for to long although everyone's skin is different

FIRST TIME BUYER...AMAZING, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

I spent over $300 for the first time ever at Estee Lauder and I do not regret a thing! Amazing coverage....and you don't even need to apply a thick layer. The service was amazing (purchased from Myers in highpoint, Melbourne). I can not recommend this enough, their bronzer is beautiful, not too orange and not shimmery. Best of all, this product is great for your skin! I have very oily skin and found that I stayed matte the whole day while at work and it is very lightweight. Ladies, definitely give this a go. :)