Inika

Inika

Julie

JulieSydney, NSW

Waste of money

I bought the organic lipstick for $40 thinking it would be nice and smooth. Got it home and after one use, it was so dry it started crumbling. I can’t even wear it now. Very disappointing!

Karen S.

Karen S.Hunter Region, NSW

Wears Off, No Staying Power

I brought eyeliner, mascara and eyeshadow after a demonstration night at my local Beauty Salon. After application, all three products within a hour started to wear off. No staying power whatsoever although the Sales Representative raved on about it's ability to stay on, not true. Very disappointed and the products are expensive.

Store LocationPure Essence Singleton

Packaging is shameful

A hollow empty wastefull plastic tube to make it appear there is far more than there is. A vegan organic product in a totally unnecessary amount of plastic to suggest non existent volume. Really??

Sez

SezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love, love, love!

i was skeptical about natural and organic makeup prior to purchasing and using Inika, i thought it wouldnt hold or stay all day seeing as it does not have the chemicals like standard makeup does. But I was wrong to think that, the primer feels amazing and the foundation goes on so smooth and does not move at all, ive worn it from morning to going out at night and still come home with a perfect face of makeup!!! i do not use any other brands now! and my skin feels and looks so much better now that Im not putting chemicals on my skin!!

Store LocationINIKA online

Indifferent customer service; eyeliner travels around your face; concealer doesn't conceal

Montycruz

MontycruzSydney, NSW

Allergic reaction

I used their liquid foundation for about 5 years and was totally happy with it. I purchased a new pump bottle and my skin had a terrible allergic reaction to it. Dry, itchy, and had a runny nose. I thought I had a cold but it went on for 2 weeks until I realized it was the foundation. I stopped using it and all my symptoms disappeared. I contacted the company and asked them why they changed the formulation- they said they had not. Okay....

Store LocationBondi, Sydney Australia
Jess

JessSydney Surrounds, NSW

$65 foundation lasts approx one month with light coverage daily!!

I will never purchase Inika products again after my experience with their Baked Mineral Foundation. I wear light coverage foundation daily & this $65 product lasted just over a month. I emailed Inika to express my disappointment & "Joanne" told me this "is completely normal"
Thanks for the great customer service Joanne from Inika!

Horrible Customer Service!!

I bought a baked bronzer - sunkissed from their website but I was very disappointed with the colour I received as it was totally different to the one I saw on their website!! I contacted their customer service to send the product back unused but they are ignoring my emails!! £30 is not cheap whatsoever!! I am outraged! I won’t be buying with them ever again!!

LMW

LMWPerth, WA

Foundation

I have bought the primer and foundation. Not impressed! The foundation is dry and smears. If you try to blend further it rolls off my skin, this is after using their primer. At the end of the day my skin feels greasy.
I wanted to try a "clean" makeup range but this is not for me.

Find out how Inika compares to other Physical Shops

Sensitive skin beware - read ingredients

I tried the inika liquid foundation with hyaluronic acid, used it daily. After about 1-2 weeks it was burning my skin in parts and had to see a Dr. Did a patch test before, no reaction, returned product to store. Disappointing, as the acid used should be explained in the product details as to purpose and potential affects on skin.

Love these products.

I began switching my makeup to inika as i became more conscious of putting only natural / organic ingredients on my skin. I was glad to also discover they were vegan and cruelty free.
I have loved every product so far, they smell amazing and are very luxurious. They maybe don't last as long as my previous non-natural products but to be honest this doesn't really worry me as it means I'm not putting harmful chemicals on my skin. Would recommend for anyone wanting a more natural product.

Store LocationOnline
SnoopyBailey

SnoopyBailey

Okay but expensive for what you get

Like a lot of 'natural' foundations, this one is a little watery and light on with coverage, but if you use a sponge it's okay. You can't expect a product with less ingredients (and also less toxic ingredients) to be as full coverage as other brands that are full of toxic crap, I accept that.

What I do object to is the fact that it is VERY expensive and you get very little in the container. I feel like I only just bought it and it's already coming to the end of the bottle?? I use it sparingly once a day - it just doesn't last very long.
Surely for the money a few more mls wouldn't hurt??

Cathy.L

Cathy.L

Do Not Waste Your Money

I only just received this foundation not long ago and was quite excited to try it out; however when I did I was in for a big disappointment.
The foundation is quite “smeary”, doesn’t blend properly, goes on very “grainy” and “spotted” on my nose and also continues to wear off during the day!
It ends up looking like your face is melting.. very embarrassing!
After spending $60 AUD for this I want my money back
I contacted Inika and they advised not to use any moisturisers with this foundation as that would interfere with the formula.
To my surprise I tried it a second time with nothing whatsoever on my face and it was the exact same result.

Allergic Reaction Hospitalised

Kimberley L

Kimberley L

Will not stop using!

I've been using Inika make up for about 3 years now.
I've never strayed from it as iv just found it works for me. I use the Liquid Foundation, The loose powder, the bronzer, highlighter and lip tint everyday. ( Buh the liquid foundation which i use if i'm going out or have an occasion, just for some extra coverage)
It's light weight, i don't feel like i'm wearing anything. I've had so many complements. My skin is sensitive, but its also clear and i don't have maybe blemished. So the coverage for me is perfect. I will continue to use INIKA products as i feel the quality is the re for me.

Mascara- waste of money!

I liked all the ethos of this brand but the mascara is absolutely terrible. It’s possibly the most dry & useless one I’ve ever bought- and the most expensive!!! Almost $50 & it’s just ridiculously useless.... so mad with myself for spending this much on a product that will now just go in the bin.

S H

S HSydney

Loose Mineral Foundation - Love it!

I purchased the loose mineral foundation in Trust. I use it nearly everyday with the Organic Pure Primer and it gives me a very natural finish. I purchased this before they upgraded the packaging to have a closeable lid, so it can get a bit messy. I love how it lasts 36 months!

angela

angelaMelbourne

Inika Sunkissed Bronzer

Faith

Faith

Ups and downs

I have the mineral foundation and I really want to like it but it is so incredibly drying on my skin! It also has almost a glitter to it, like Thin Lizzy, something I personally dont like. I try for a very light coverage but it always looks like Ive applied loads. Will be going back to Jane Iredale!

Josie

Josie

Inika Organic Pure Primer... Best thing ever!