Inika

Inika

Jess

JessSydney Surrounds, NSW

$65 foundation lasts approx one month with light coverage daily!!

I will never purchase Inika products again after my experience with their Baked Mineral Foundation. I wear light coverage foundation daily & this $65 product lasted just over a month. I emailed Inika to express my disappointment & "Joanne" told me this "is completely normal"
Thanks for the great customer service Joanne from Inika!

Horrible Customer Service!!

I bought a baked bronzer - sunkissed from their website but I was very disappointed with the colour I received as it was totally different to the one I saw on their website!! I contacted their customer service to send the product back unused but they are ignoring my emails!! £30 is not cheap whatsoever!! I am outraged! I won’t be buying with them ever again!!

LMW

LMWPerth, WA

Foundation

I have bought the primer and foundation. Not impressed! The foundation is dry and smears. If you try to blend further it rolls off my skin, this is after using their primer. At the end of the day my skin feels greasy.
I wanted to try a "clean" makeup range but this is not for me.

Sensitive skin beware - read ingredients

I tried the inika liquid foundation with hyaluronic acid, used it daily. After about 1-2 weeks it was burning my skin in parts and had to see a Dr. Did a patch test before, no reaction, returned product to store. Disappointing, as the acid used should be explained in the product details as to purpose and potential affects on skin.

Love these products.

I began switching my makeup to inika as i became more conscious of putting only natural / organic ingredients on my skin. I was glad to also discover they were vegan and cruelty free.
I have loved every product so far, they smell amazing and are very luxurious. They maybe don't last as long as my previous non-natural products but to be honest this doesn't really worry me as it means I'm not putting harmful chemicals on my skin. Would recommend for anyone wanting a more natural product.

Store LocationOnline

SnoopyBailey

SnoopyBailey

Okay but expensive for what you get

Like a lot of 'natural' foundations, this one is a little watery and light on with coverage, but if you use a sponge it's okay. You can't expect a product with less ingredients (and also less toxic ingredients) to be as full coverage as other brands that are full of toxic crap, I accept that.

What I do object to is the fact that it is VERY expensive and you get very little in the container. I feel like I only just bought it and it's already coming to the end of the bottle?? I use it sparingly once a day - it just doesn't last very long.
Surely for the money a few more mls wouldn't hurt??

Cathy.L

Cathy.L

Do Not Waste Your Money

I only just received this foundation not long ago and was quite excited to try it out; however when I did I was in for a big disappointment.
The foundation is quite “smeary”, doesn’t blend properly, goes on very “grainy” and “spotted” on my nose and also continues to wear off during the day!
It ends up looking like your face is melting.. very embarrassing!
After spending $60 AUD for this I want my money back
I contacted Inika and they advised not to use any moisturisers with this foundation as that would interfere with the formula.
To my surprise I tried it a second time with nothing whatsoever on my face and it was the exact same result.

Allergic Reaction Hospitalised

Kimberley L

Kimberley L

Will not stop using!

I've been using Inika make up for about 3 years now.
I've never strayed from it as iv just found it works for me. I use the Liquid Foundation, The loose powder, the bronzer, highlighter and lip tint everyday. ( Buh the liquid foundation which i use if i'm going out or have an occasion, just for some extra coverage)
It's light weight, i don't feel like i'm wearing anything. I've had so many complements. My skin is sensitive, but its also clear and i don't have maybe blemished. So the coverage for me is perfect. I will continue to use INIKA products as i feel the quality is the re for me.

Mascara- waste of money!

I liked all the ethos of this brand but the mascara is absolutely terrible. It’s possibly the most dry & useless one I’ve ever bought- and the most expensive!!! Almost $50 & it’s just ridiculously useless.... so mad with myself for spending this much on a product that will now just go in the bin.

S H

S HSydney

Loose Mineral Foundation - Love it!

I purchased the loose mineral foundation in Trust. I use it nearly everyday with the Organic Pure Primer and it gives me a very natural finish. I purchased this before they upgraded the packaging to have a closeable lid, so it can get a bit messy. I love how it lasts 36 months!

angela

angelaMelbourne

Inika Sunkissed Bronzer

This is my favourite bronzer!
The one i use is the loose powder (they also make a compact one but it is not as pure in ingredients as the loose)
...the color is so natural on my skin.
It gives my skin a healthy glow and it never looks fake!
I am a person who doesn't like changing products and i can always rely on Inika and service is always helpful especially on their 1800 number!
I have used Sunkissed and the Nurture loose mineral powder for over 7 years and will continue to do so!
and i have tried all the good natural mineral brands and my makeup with Inika looks like skin , not makeup!

Faith

Faith

Ups and downs

I have the mineral foundation and I really want to like it but it is so incredibly drying on my skin! It also has almost a glitter to it, like Thin Lizzy, something I personally dont like. I try for a very light coverage but it always looks like Ive applied loads. Will be going back to Jane Iredale!

Josie

Josie

Inika Organic Pure Primer... Best thing ever!

Oly

OlyMelbourne

Lack of colours and coverage

Only caters to pink undertone skin. My skin tone is pale with yellow undertones. If your skin tone is light with yellow undertones this product will not match your skin and look very pink/beige. Also, why doesn't this brand cater to dark skin shades?

It states it is a medium coverage but it is actually sheer. If the product is sheer but buildable it should still state sheer on the packaging. The finish is dewy but it feels oily on my combination skin.

The bad outweigh the good but the good things about the product are: it smells good, it's organic. There are far better organic brands out there at more reasonable prices that offer a lot more in terms of colour variety and performance.

Ana

AnaSyd

Best makeup

Danni

DanniVIC, 3170

Inika Organic

Great News!

INIKA Organic have had a complete restructure of our Customer Service Team. The Team and myself look forward to wowing you with improved response times, keeping our promises, product knowledge and assisting you with all things INIKA.

We are sure you will love our products as much as we do.

Regards
Danni Meilak
Customer Service Manager

Amazing makeup!!!

I have been in love with inika products! I started with the bb foundation and mineral powder and just LOVED them!!!! Now I have lots of products including eyeshadows, lipstick, etc... highly recommended!!!!

Lipstick very very dry

So disappointed as I really wanted to find a non toxic vegan lipstick to wear every day. This is so dry I can hardly put it on. There are much better brands for a lower price.

Do not shop at inikaorganic.com

Purchased mineral foundation from inikaorganic.com they never shipped my order. I have had to open up a PayPal dispute to get a refund as Inika (owned by Total Beauty Network) will not answer my emails. Really bad customer service or should I say lack thereof.