Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair

See the Best Anti-Aging Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

It burned my skin like anything

I bought it $191 NZD there is no option for zero star. I found this pathetic burnt my whole skin itchy irritated skin tried for 1 more week same result full of money waste. Never buy this product until you got sample pack to try in your skin I made a mistake bought without trying it on my skin..

Purchased in October 2019 for $191.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Fine Lines & Wrinkles No

Marta

Marta

Estee Lauder advance night repair II, serum

Estee Lauder advance night repair II, serum.
I started using this product since last year. It was recommended by one of the store workers in store. I think she gave me a taster. It is nr.1 serum I believe. Your makeup will look flawless and it would not stay that long without this serum, trust me. I can't live without it however if I will run out I'm always cheeky to ask at the counter for a tiny sample. Yes, it is very pricey. £79 per 50ml I believe. However it worth every penny as long as you learn how to use it!! Apply a moisturizer on top of it, especially during winter.

Purchased in September 2018 at Estée Lauder for $79.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
SherryMiyano

SherryMiyanoSydney

Its reputation precedes itself

Purchased in September 2019 at Myer Online Store for $100.00.

DisieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Yes, It works!

I have been using this for years. We all know what happens when yu get older, but you're never ready for it! I found a dry patch on my face and nothing worked. I used many different products, moisturising 2-3 times a day to no avail. One night, as I was putting this on under my eyes, I thought I'd try it on the dry patch. Within 5 days, once a day the dry patch is now smooth. I ran out and the dry patch became dry again. Highly recommend. I buy the small ones from eBay, as the large ones are just too expensive for me to layout all at once, thus the low price

Purchased in February 2017 at eBay for $37.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Saf.S

Saf.SPerth, WA

Love it

Very nice serum it makes my skin feel relaxed when I apply at night and my skin feel great it’s glowing and more radiant skin . It’s very expensive but it last me for a month I am on my 2nd bottle I am just in love with it and sometimes I will add some in my foundation and it makes more flawless. I do recommend this serum... thumbs up for this night repair

Purchased in March 2018 at Myer Gifts Online for $150.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Fine Lines & Wrinkles No

AksaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ver soft on skin

I revived a sample size free with my purchase and I like it. Feels very soft on skin and is absorbed quickly leaving the skin fresh. I read that the smell was strong but I didnt find that to be the case.

Purchased in February 2019 at Adore Beauty.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeNormal Skin

natasha

natashaHunter Region, NSW

Noticed the difference within a couple of days

Estée Lauder Night repair made my skin so much more hydrated and smoother and made my makeup sit better I just love this I iust don’t like how expensive it is but it is worth it.
It’s worth a try if u can afford it I think it’s great

Disappointed with the product

The eye cream was a birthday present and after a few days of using it sparingly the skin around my eyes became red swollen and then peeled. My skin was stinging and I had to take an antihistamine for a few days so won't be using the product again. This is the first time I have used an Estée Lauder product so it's very disappointing.

Skin irrational after using eye night repair cream

Used eye advanced night repair for first time and developed red irritated skin, bit like a burn. I thought it might have been due to something so tried again after 3 weeks - same result. Obviously some ingredient that does not agree with my skin.

My face is still burning and even my ears

Bought 7 items at estee lauder, toner, essence, moisturizer, cp-r, night repair, mask in oil & matrix after using for 3 weeks made my skin burnt, still feeling my burning sensation, please help.

Alice

Alicemelbourne

Smooth and easy absorbed, feel brighter morning

My skin is sensitive so I only use Avene before. After my friend recommended me, I fell in love with it. The gel smell great! Not very fragrant. A It can be easily absorbed by skin and feel smooth after apply. When I wake up in the morning, my skin is soft and brighter.

truly amazing your best yet

thank you so much for sending my new advanced night repair eye concentrate matrix . I have been estee Lauder for over 65 years. and my skin is really good. very few lines or wrinkles. however I noticed that a dry white crepy patch had appeared on my right eyelid I did not know what to do about it, and then your gift arrived. I put that on. and like magic the patch disappeared. its truly amazing. I shall buy every thing that you bring out.

emma

emmamelbourne

VERY GOOD

I use it since I was 28 years old.I love it. My skin is very sensitive, it's very easy get red when I stay in a heater room.After I use the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair, my skin become much better. I will use these for my whole life

Malwar

MalwarMelbourne

Perfect for my skin

I had try hundred skin products,estee lauder is the best make my skin look much brighter and smoother. I have problem with acne scars, my acne scar now disappeared. Can't live without it

Rachy

Rachy

Perfect for me. Can't live without it now.

I've been using this product for 2 years and when I run out, you can really tell. It keeps my skin moist and seems to prevent too many breakouts. Also helps even out my skintone. Only need a small amount as directed, and the effects are great! Possibly the only 'miracle' product I've ever purchased that ACTUALLY works :)

Swollen eyes and small bumps around eyes

Right after I applied night repair eye cream, few bumps started to appear and my eyes looked swollen. It was my 2nd day. On the first day when I applied night repair cream , I felt burning sensation on my face. I thought it was because I over washed my face and didn't care much. Looks like estee lauder product does not suit me. Never going to use again.

meen4

meen4AU

Perfect!

I wish I had bought the eye cream a long time ago. I have tried all kinds of eye cream/gels but nothing really worked for my dark circles. This product is amazing and my dark circles have improved so much. I've been using it for more than 6 months now. I will not hesitate to buy this eye product again!

Kat2705

Kat2705South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent serum for my skin

I have used this serum since my early 20's
I have never found a product that helps better with hydration aging and uneven skin tone.
It absorbs straight away and leaves me skin beautifully moisturized.
I've always used it morning and evening. I also use the night repair eye cream.Again, its lightweight and absorbs well.
While it didn't take away my hyperpigmentation from pregnancy i feel its made a overall difference in skin texture.
I agree its pricey but you need a small amount so a little goes a long way.
I can recommend using the serum.

Lilly

LillyCanberra

Dont use this product

Terrible a sales person gave me a sample of a skin cleaners , advanced night repair and revitalizing supreme. I applied the products as instructed . Half an hour later washed my face with water trying to get the products off because I could feel my face swelling up. The next day the side of my face is still swollen so I have been applying aloe vera to calm it down. This is a nightmare. I suspect I have a chemical burn. I haven't bought a cream for five years.

Not for me...

Applied to spot free skin and awoke with a very concerning breakout of whiteheads. Continued for another 2 weeks in spite of this thinking it would pass but this was not the case. Am now trying to correct the damage.