Ethical Nutrients Immune Defence

Ethical Nutrients Immune Defence

3.0

Ally

AllyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Has changed my life for the better

I only take them if I can feel a cold coming on and if I catch it early enough I don't get a cold but certainly reduces the duration of any cold by half for me. I have anxiety if I run out of this amazing product! Now my whole family takes them if starting to feel unwell. I haven't had a sick day from work ever since having this product - would highly recommend.

Purchased in December 2020 for $22.99.

Somebody

SomebodySouth East Queensland, QLD

Made me sick!

After taking Immune Defence I became severely nauseous and couldn’t stop vomiting. I thought it was something Id eaten for breakfast so took it again a week later - nope- same thing happened, so this was the problem. Never again! Don’t recommend it to anyone, if I could give it 0 stars I would. I cannot believe how badly it made me ill.

Purchased in June 2020.

I have been taking this product since 2014, by my Doctors request as my immune system was very poor,,

my health had now has been 100% better if I stop taking table for short time I feel run down and my hayfever gets out of controll , very good product

Purchased in September 2014 for $24.00.

Cold & Flu Medications

Find out how Ethical Nutrients Immune Defence compares to other Cold & Flu Medications

Just be careful using this product

Purchased in March 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $28.00.

KZreviewer

KZreviewerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Allergic reaction

I developed an allergic reaction immediately after taking one tablet. My hands flared up al itchy and red, ears, feet etc. I was in complete agony. What a waste of money. Bought from chemist warehouse. They should have a warning!!! Very angry!

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $33.49.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is the single most amazing product on the market! It dramatically reduces the time you have a cold

I take these when I have a cold or flu and they work every time.
Hashimotos (it a long-term auto-immune disorder)
Not all all so long as it’s always taken with food.

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $26.00.

Allergic Reaction!!

My 14 year son had a slight runny nose so took a tablet with in 10 minutes he had a terrible reaction with chest pains and coughing along with an extremely itchy rash from head to toe. Thankfully I was home and rushed him to the closest medical center where he was give a steroid and phenergan - very scary these will be going in the bin!!!

Purchased in July 2020 at Chemist Outlet for $45.00.

Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness
Rich M.

Rich M.South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed !!!

Within 10 minutes of taking one tablet my body started to break out in hives as an allergic reaction. This has happened both times I have taken the Immune defence. All I can say is I’ll never touch this stuff again. Never been Allergic to anything in my life and in 39 years old.

Purchased in May 2020 for $50.00.

Irina Tennant

Irina TennantCoorabell

Dangerous

I have cold thought I would take this, I forgot I had taken it before and was on the toilet half the night. This time it gave me severe nausea . Something in there that does not agree with me. Also had problem breathing after my nose ran and ran.

Purchased in April 2020.

Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness

Shelle Conroy

Shelle Conroy

Anaphylactic reaction

Had taken the product a few times and hadn’t connected the slightly itchy soles of feet with these tablets - just thought it was unusual.
Final time I took them I started violently vomiting within 15 mins, followed by a hot red rash all over my body. Ended up in an ambulance and spent the day in emergency with an anaphylactic reaction. Only found similar reviews when I did some research afterwards.
Be careful!

Purchased in November 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

pipmelly

pipmellyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good quality, good brand!

recommended by nutritionist as it is the same brand as Metagenics . this is Metagenics' pharmacy brand! good quality ingredients and it has helped me. great to have now to prepare and boost our immune system from viruses!

Purchased in March 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $33.00.

Lisa

LisaSouth West, WA

Sudden allergic reaction

I have used this product for years, swearing by its benefits ... the last bottle has caused allergic reaction every both times taken. At first I put it down to something else, but its now undeniable. Felt a slight sniffle coming on, so reached for the Immune defence, within 10 minutes eyes puffy and itchy, then sudden extreme itch of hands and feet, runny nose, sneezing and lump in throat. Without immediate strong dose of Phenergan, I feel my breathing may have been compromised. Very scary and not a great start to my working day!

Purchased at Terry White Chemists.

Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness

BEWARE!!! Anaphylactic reaction

I’ve taken this product with success a couple of times now. Everyone around is dropping with colds and flu’s so I popped one tablet last night.
Within 10 minutes I was violently sneezing followed by insane itching all over my body, red rash swollen legs feet hands face I took 2 phenergan tablets and called an ambulance as my airway was starting to feel tight! I’ve never in my life had a allergic reaction to anything very scary and expensive $435.00 in hospital excess

Preventative MeasureYes

Robert G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beware, this product may give you an allergic reaction

Purchased in February 2019 for $25.00.

Ethical Nutrients
Ethical N.Ethical Nutrients

Hi Robert, we're so sorry to hear you had this experience! We recommend you give our technical support team a call on 1800 777 648 to see if there are any contraindications. Thanks, The Team @ Ethical Nutrients.

Trinity

TrinityGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

HAVEN’T HAD A SICK DAY IN YEARS

Purchased in July 2019 for $25.00.

Worked wonders until......

Mcji

McjiSydney

Careful allergic reaction

About an hour after taking my torso and back became red, hot and itchy!!! I am allergic to some ingredient. Had to take an antihistamine to calm down. just be careful.

Amanda

AmandaSydney

Warning! Severe Allergic reaction

About 15 mins after taking the tablet my temperature rose significantly, and I began sweating profusely. Both my palms became extremely itchy. I then started throwing up and diarrhoea followed, both happening simultaneously. I started to have severe cramping and felt like I was going to pass out. I honestly have never felt so awful in my life. There is little to no information about the possible side effects of this product and the potential anaphylaxis it can cause. Be very aware of the side effects!

Kev

KevMelbourne

Caution

Bought this after being led to believe these sorts of things are good for you. 2 shots of Adrenalin later and a day in hospital changed my mind. Im not saying its terrible stuff but be aware these types of drugs can potentially kill.
Im 37 years old. Healthy and lucky to be alive after taking the prescribed dosage. Just because its natural does not mean its safe for everyone. The doctors in the hospital told me they believe these types of products shouldn't be sold.

Jordan

JordanTasmania

Highly Recommend

I struggled with colds on and off quite frequently and since taking my immune defence tablets about 6 months ago (1 a day if I remember) I haven't suffered with a cold since! If I ever feel a cold coming on, I'll start taking 2 a day until symptoms go away - it never eventuates into an actual cold though. On the downside, they taste disgusting! So once you get past the taste, texture and size of these things, they'll do wonders. Highly recommend :)