Ethical Nutrients Immune Defence

Ethical Nutrients Immune Defence

See the Best Cold & Flu Medication in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

BEWARE!!! Anaphylactic reaction

I’ve taken this product with success a couple of times now. Everyone around is dropping with colds and flu’s so I popped one tablet last night.
Within 10 minutes I was violently sneezing followed by insane itching all over my body, red rash swollen legs feet hands face I took 2 phenergan tablets and called an ambulance as my airway was starting to feel tight! I’ve never in my life had a allergic reaction to anything very scary and expensive $435.00 in hospital excess

Robert G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beware, this product may give you an allergic reaction

Purchased in February 2019 for $25.00.

Side Effects Mild side effects
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Effective Within One day
Used for ChildrenNo
Ethical Nutrients
Ethical N.Ethical Nutrients

Hi Robert, we're so sorry to hear you had this experience! We recommend you give our technical support team a call on 1800 777 648 to see if there are any contraindications. Thanks, The Team @ Ethical Nutrients.

TrinityGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

HAVEN’T HAD A SICK DAY IN YEARS

Purchased in July 2019 for $25.00.

Side Effects None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Effective Within A month
Used for ChildrenNo

Worked wonders until......

Mcji

McjiSydney

Careful allergic reaction

About an hour after taking my torso and back became red, hot and itchy!!! I am allergic to some ingredient. Had to take an antihistamine to calm down. just be careful.

Amanda

AmandaSydney

Warning! Severe Allergic reaction

About 15 mins after taking the tablet my temperature rose significantly, and I began sweating profusely. Both my palms became extremely itchy. I then started throwing up and diarrhoea followed, both happening simultaneously. I started to have severe cramping and felt like I was going to pass out. I honestly have never felt so awful in my life. There is little to no information about the possible side effects of this product and the potential anaphylaxis it can cause. Be very aware of the side effects!

Kev

KevMelbourne

Caution

Bought this after being led to believe these sorts of things are good for you. 2 shots of Adrenalin later and a day in hospital changed my mind. Im not saying its terrible stuff but be aware these types of drugs can potentially kill.
Im 37 years old. Healthy and lucky to be alive after taking the prescribed dosage. Just because its natural does not mean its safe for everyone. The doctors in the hospital told me they believe these types of products shouldn't be sold.

Jordan

JordanNew Norfolk

Highly Recommend

I struggled with colds on and off quite frequently and since taking my immune defence tablets about 6 months ago (1 a day if I remember) I haven't suffered with a cold since! If I ever feel a cold coming on, I'll start taking 2 a day until symptoms go away - it never eventuates into an actual cold though. On the downside, they taste disgusting! So once you get past the taste, texture and size of these things, they'll do wonders. Highly recommend :)

Amazing stuff!!!

After 1 year of persistent and non stop mouth ulcers, I took this product to try to boost my immune system. It had the completely unexpected result of clearing up my painful mouth ulcers. It's been 2 months now (2 tabs of this a day with food) with no ulcers. Words can't express how thankful I am to this product and the makers of this product for taking away my painful mouth problems

Im a skeptic so no placebo

My mum first gave this to me and she's into all sorts of weird remedies so i was rather skeptical at best. Some recommendations for taking is after food in my opinion just because vitamin B can churn my stomach when empty otherwise no side affect. When taking this product don't wait until you are already I take when I first get any symptom like sore throat. Stops it in its tracks everytime.

allergic

Unfortunately, I was allergic to something in it, didnt help me as I ended up sicker than I already was, but who would have guessed eh, but have heard others swear by it.

tam

tam

slow to make a difference

Recently had the flu shot and have had since a cold this product was recommended by chemist and close friend well 4 day of taking 2 tablets per day sore throat gone, runny nose and cough still there it has stopped it getting worse but my cold has only improved slightly I am really disappointed as i have used a number of products from ethical nutrients and always been really happy until now

DivyaPerth

This is good stuff

I first started using this product because I fell sick from the flu quite often. I thought my immune system needed some supplements to cope. I started taking one every day (usually in the mornings) and my flu got better. After one month, I was feeling good and during last winter, I did not fall sick at all. I was quite happy with it.

Ros

RosRozelle, New South Wales

Usual Skeptic

I am on day 3 of a cold, I feel it has made a huge difference. I started taking it at the first signs, yesterday I couldn't get out of bed and was miserable. Today much better. I am up and still have symptoms but not as severe at all. I usually don't believe in these things but gave it a try as my high blood pressure means in cannot take cold relief medications. I have changed my mind now, I feel it really works.

Most effective remedy I have come across

Just recovering from a typical 7-10 day cold. It's been 5 days and I'm nearly back to healthy, definately reduced sinus blockage, and general feeling of malaise! Couldn't recommend this more. The dose of andrographis is 6g which is far far more than in any other andrographis preparation I've come across.

GillianL

GillianLasked

Where are ethical nutrients Immuzorb Immune Defence made/ produced not just packaged? The bottle does not identify country of manufacture.

Trinity

I found this on the Net...

Ethical Nutrients is an Australian made, premium quality range of professional, natural medicines and health supplements, manufactured with the aim of helping people live happier, healthier lives.

Also...

Developed in Australia, our evidence based products contain ingredients of the highest quality, selected for their purity, efficacy and ability to provide maximum nutritional impact and minimal waste. Meticulously tested to the highest quality standards, you can feel confident knowing you are getting the most out of what you put into your body.

And finally...

Ethical Nutrients is made in Brisbane, and always has been.

Sue M

Sue Masked

I’ve had a strong cough since taking this medication. Have there been any other reports?

Colene
Colene

Best to check with a pharmacist, it always helped with my cold and flu symptoms up until i had an alergic itch and rash reaction to it. I swore by it up until then. I just wanted people to be aware of reactions that can happen. I took it for many years before i had this reaction. Sorry i cant help.

Ethical Nutrients
Ethical N.Ethical Nutrients

We would recommend to stop the product until the cough disappears and then to re-trial Immune Defence at a half dose. If the cough or alternatively a sensation occurs in the throat we would recommend to cease the product and return to the place of purchase to discuss the symptoms with the pharmacist or pharmacy assistant.
I can confirm that the ingredients within Ethical Nutrients Immune Defence are regularly tested for purity and potency and are confirmed as safe. In addition, all ingredients have shown benefit in both research and clinical settings. However, at times people can respond in a different way to herbal ingredients, due to individual body responses.

Matrix

Matrixasked

Will this product cure oral thrush?

Divya

Hi! I do not think so. You are better off looking for something more specific than Immune Defence.

Get an answer from our members and Ethical Nutrients representatives