4.5

75%25%0%

Smell
3.0

MarkMelbourne
MarkMelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC74 posts

Works well - fill a travel spray bottle for great results

It's a strong product so we use it sparingly. It's not about the initial perfume (which is ok) it's about how it deodorises once that smell dissipates. We've used it in garbage bins, nappy buckets and of course the toilet. Fill a small travel spray bottle with this and just a tiny spray does the trick. Heaps cheaper and more environmentally friendly than all the yucky supermarket aerosols and wick things. Show details ·  1
Smell
JJJ
JJJSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Maisy Violet
Maisy VioletSouthern and Hills, SA3 posts

Banjosmum
BanjosmumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC35 posts

Exceptional without a doubt

This product is exceptional, great smell, but it has the ability to remove dirt from grout like no other product I have tried. Having dealt with Euca for many years, I am sure in the past it was called Springtime & then I couldnt rate it highly enough, not being able to find it anywhere it was a nice surprise when I opened the box with glee, I also passed this on to a neighbour to try

I am absolutely stoked to be able to now purchase, Eca products on line instead of taking a cut lunch to get it direct.

I have 2 other products to rate, the automatic dishwashing powder and the body wash to give an honest opinion of