Eukanuba Puppy Formula Large

Eukanuba Puppy Formula Large

See the Best Dog Food in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great food, my Wolfie loves it

My wolfie pup is a hungry growing girl and once we switched to eukanunba puppy she is eating less and growing at a great rate. She loves the taste.

Eukanuba is not bad, but I still prefer other better options

I have two pups in family, and both of them came from pet store fed by Eukanuba. Both of them struggle through days of diarrhea at the very beginning and now they are happy and healthy, which could partially prove that Eukanuba works to some extent.

However, for my point of view, the disadvantages of this brand could overweight its benefits. Firstly and most importantly, it is expensive, and a bag of 15kg could easily go above $120. Secondly, this brand was introduced by the pet store and vets, which I reckon most of its price is for marketing cost.

To sum up, though Eukanuba is not bad, I would still change to other product.

Perfect Product.

Our dog loves this food. I'm so happy. He always eats his food, although could do with some variety. Sonic's coat is always shiny and glossy, he has minimal wastage (so good absorption), he drinks lots of water too (previously we've had dogs that don't drink that much water depending on their food), and no bad doggy smell (that some foods can cause). Sonic was getting the medium puppy bread, until about 11 months and then he broke his leg. We had to stay on puppy food to increase his calcium intake to help the healing process so changed over to Puppy Large(up to 24 months) and will stay on this for a while. His leg healed very quickly, and it must be because of the high calcium and protein content. Price wise, since they get fed less food and have more of the good stuff and less of the 'fillers' it is actually quite cost effective. For a cheaper brand big bag, we would go through it twice as quickly. So very happy.

Excellent pet food

It gives a very good and shiny coat. Good growth. Less poo from our dog which shows that there's good absorption and minimal wastage. Worth the money. Our dog seems to enjoy the food. Good investment and long term savings on vet bills. Would definitely recommend this to our friends.

expensive