Eukanuba Puppy Formula Large

Eukanuba Puppy Formula Large

See the Best Dog Food in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Cujoshie

CujoshieBrisbane

Great food, my Wolfie loves it

My wolfie pup is a hungry growing girl and once we switched to eukanunba puppy she is eating less and growing at a great rate. She loves the taste.

JamesDW

JamesDWNorthgate

Eukanuba is not bad, but I still prefer other better options

I have two pups in family, and both of them came from pet store fed by Eukanuba. Both of them struggle through days of diarrhea at the very beginning and now they are happy and healthy, which could partially prove that Eukanuba works to some extent.

However, for my point of view, the disadvantages of this brand could overweight its benefits. Firstly and most importantly, it is expensive, and a bag of 15kg could easily go above $120. Secondly, this brand was introduced by the pet store and vets, which I reckon most of its price is for marketing cost.

To sum up, though Eukanuba is not bad, I would still change to other product.

Diana

DianaBrisbane

Perfect Product.

Excellent pet food

It gives a very good and shiny coat. Good growth. Less poo from our dog which shows that there's good absorption and minimal wastage. Worth the money. Our dog seems to enjoy the food. Good investment and long term savings on vet bills. Would definitely recommend this to our friends.

expensive