Eulactol Heel Balm Gold

Eulactol Heel Balm Gold

3.2

Leanne

LeanneWestern District, VIC

Fixing my heels and surprisingly my scars

I started using this product last week and my heels are looking amazing. I had some excess on my palms so I rubbed that onto my old scars on my legs, surprisingly my scars seem to have faded slightly. Very happy with this product!

Purchased in November 2020.

Ert

ErtBallarat

Nowhere near as good as the old formula

I agree with previous reviewers. I have been using Eulactol heel balm for many years and was very satisfied with it. It was by the far the best brand available. The new 'Gold' version is useless. You can tell as soon as you apply it that it is going to have no effect - there is no substance to it. What a disappointment. And how odd that the makers have not responded to feedback and reintroduced the old formula.

Purchased in February 2020.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Michelle S

Michelle SSydney, NSW

Best for cracked heels

Best to apply at night before bed and wear socks to keep it on your feet , do this for one week and you’ll see the difference .
This is the only balm that worked for me
Lasts a long time
Recommended koi

Purchased in June 2018 at Woolworths for A$12.00.

Skin Irritation Care Products

Find out how Eulactol Heel Balm Gold compares to other Skin Irritation Care Products

absolute rubbish.NOW MADE IN INDIA.WAS AUSTRALIAN

Now MADE IN INDIA.was made in Australia.extremely dissatisfied with the new formula.it is absolute expensive rubbish.have been using for years and won't be any more.smells like profits prevail over quality

Purchased in July 2020 at Chemist King for A$14.00.

Causes IrritationYes
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Louise

Louise

Do not buy. New formula doesn’t work.

Lost a loyal customer of about 15 years.

This product has had barely any change to my feet after 10 days of use. It used to work in 2 days.

Scammers.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$12.50.

Brad Wilkinson

Brad WilkinsonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Dont bother with this crap

I have been using the scholl heel balm for years and it has always worked amazing. Apparently they have a new and improved "gold" and it is useless. It does not even compare to the old formula. Do not even bother purchasing as i threw the tube in the bin. Very poor business decision obviously chasing higher profits as i see the new one is made in India where as the original tube of awesomeness was made right here in Australia, another reason why i purchased in the first place. Sorry Reckitt Benckiser you have lost a loyal customer. BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL!

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$16.99.

Diana Y.

Diana Y.Sydney, NSW

Excellent for a quick fix!

I use this in winter more because my heels get so dry and cracked with the weather. With just one application, there is results the next day. Works great when you apply and then you wear socks while you sleep. With anything nothing last forever and constant maintenance of the feet will leave them looking good all year round. I would recommend product, as it does work! It does have abit grit to it, but i actually think it is because it dries up abit at the tip. It does last awhile, but I dont use it everyday. Cooler season is approaching so I need to use it again. Maybe I need to wear socks in cold weather to maintain the moisture.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$11.49.

Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does what it claims

I am outdoors a lot and don't wear shoes... which inevitably means, dry, cracked heels... I apply this product in the evenings and put on bed socks, so the heat soaks the cream in more effectively.

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

Skin TypeCombination Skin
Ann

Ann

Very disappointed

I have used this product for many years but my last tube has a sandy grit in it, which won't rub into your skin. it is certainly a different product to previous one and i won't be using it again, what a dissapointment i was always an advocate for this product, not anymore.

Purchased in September 2019 at Priceline for A$30.00.

Disappointed

My last two tubes however have both hand "grit" in it and it feels like pieces of sandpaper rubbing on your feet, are they trying to introduce "ex-foliation? Very disappointed.

Purchased in September 2019.

AMC2137

AMC2137Sydney, NSW

Great Product - Helped Scar to Fade!

I used this on my heel where I had screws inserted. And I started applying it to my foot where I had a scar after surgery. After 7 weeks of using this everyday my scar is almost gone! It was also good on my heel where I had dry skin after surgery. Highly recommend this product!!

Purchased in May 2019 for A$15.00.

th.understory

th.understoryMurray Mallee, SA

Not as good as it used to be

This product is nowhere near as good as the old formulation. This newer formulation applies well and it soaks in easily but my feet aren't responding as well as to the older product. I'll be looking for something different.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$15.00.

Skin TypeDry Skin

Can't get it out of the tube...

Must be a faulty batch... has small white lumps in it that block the nozzle. Not willing to buy another one, and their website isn't working.

Matthew

MatthewMelbourne, Victoria

Saved my feet.

Saved my feet! I suffered from hard, dry, cracked heels, and decided to start using this (after applying a pumice stone to the dry skin).

Used daily, my heels are silky soft, and all cracks have healed.

Note: It is VERY greasy on your skin, but that is the same with other brands I tried...so I would advise putting a generous amount on your feet, and putting on a pair of socks a few hours before bed. By the time you go to bed, it should have soaked in.

KC

KCPerth

Really works, would definitely recommend!

This is a fantastic product for getting rid of dry skin on your feet, especially when paired with a foot file. I noticed a huge difference in the dry skin on my heels within a couple of days of regular use. I'd definitely recommend it as one of the most budget-friendly and effective options for looking after the skin on your feet, especially with summer approaching!

amylou

amylouMurwillumbah

works quickly

The results from this product are instant. After one use you see results and three days great results (as the packet suggests) and after five days they are great. I agree with other reviewers the results aren't long term so I use a cheaper moisturiser every few days to maintain smooth heels. It is non greasy and not thick and uncomfortable in tbe heat. Coconut oil works well to maintain heels once smooth.

Wazz

WazzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

You'd expect better from the price!

Every summer I suffer from cracked, dry skin on my feet. I've always used lanolin but decided on Eulactol for a change, as I don't like the greasiness of lanolin. It is non greasy, and it moisturised well..however, after one day of not using it my feet were as dry as before!
Considering it's almost $15 price tag as opposed to lanolin, which can be bought for less than $5, I would not buy it again. Back to good old fashioned lanolin...at least the moisture stays in my feet for days!

yani82

yani82Gulgong

Incredible results

After chemotherapy & not being well enough to do my feet the skin got badly cracked - just like in those advert pictures ! My mother bought the cream for me & after a month of applying once a day my feet are back to normal smooth & soft so r my hands :) Incredible results very happy buy it ! Plus using it on my lines lips now :)
it worked. ! inexpensive. goes a long way.
I applied in the mornings - bit slippery be careful use grippy shoes

Good as long as you use it everyday and never stop!

I would have to give it 4 stars for the fact that it does work. However, if you stop using it your (well mine anyway) turned so dry - much drier than it was before! Now I don't know if I should keep using it or not, it obviously has something pretty strong in it. :-/
Does what it says
Make skin very, very dry one you stop using it.