Euroflex Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1

Euroflex Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1

EZ1-R and EZ1

Perfect steam mop as it is real monster for cleaning excellent floors.

It is excellent steam mop with 130 degree hot. This is my third steam mop. Last one was Vax. It is required to fill up water second time at time of moping because of large house. It take about 900 ml water for complete tile area at my place and just half an hour. No need of any filter replacement or chemicals required. I am using original steam mop pads once it is being used original which came with machine. It keeps floor dry very fast. I always empty water tank after each use. Then fill up 550 ml water instead of 600 ml as per manual. If you follow this method then no need to worry overpressure on tank or maintenance issues in the future. I am using this since 3 years.

Purchased in April 2016 at The Good Guys for $229.00.

Floor Type Tiles and Wood

Sensational!

I’ve had mine since I think 2012, use it once or twice a month for my whole house which is tiled and floorboards. Fantastic product, never had an issue, cleans tiles really well.

Purchased in July 2012.

Floor Type Tiles and Wood

Unusable

Very disappointed
* handle periodically slips down
* trigger stopped working after a year ago
* Pads keep slipping off all the time
* walk over dry floor leaves foot marks
So it is unusable. Waste of money.

Purchased in May 2016 for $240.00.

Floor Type Tiles

Very frustrating

Most seem to love it but I find it frustrating.... every time EVERY TIME I mop the pads are constantly folding over on themselves and benching up which is such a headache and makes a heavy steamer even more difficult to use. Does anyone else have this issue or how to fix it. I don't know if it's because of the pads but my floors are still dirty after the mop. This was a very expensive lesson for me. Very unhappy.

Purchased in June 2018 at The Good Guys for $400.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood

Great little floor steamer

Cleans our floors beautifully. They are almost dry immediately so no streaks left behind. Does seem to run out of water fast but it could be that i go fairly slow over our tiled floor. We have a large area of tiles and am very happy with the results. I only give it 4 stars because it runs out of water before I have finished washing the floors otherwise I would rate it 5 stars. This is my 3rd steamer all different brands and this is the best.

Purchased in February 2019.

Floor Type Tiles

Great steam mob, best of all!

I have to refill the water tank once, first on one floor and send on the lower floor as we have a townhouse with tiles everywhere. The tiles are pretty dry afterwards and I use one pad for each floor, haven't replace the pads after 6+ months. I tried other steam mobs and none compare to EZ1, this is my second one!

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Not what I expected!! Exploded

Great all round product have owned for 2 years. Was cleaning good at first. But trips out my power in the main of the house, and sparks in every PowerPoint I’ve used . Absolutely horrible and unsafe when you have toddlers and babies around the house. Waste of money especially when you get an electrician to fix my power issue every time I had moped. Not satisfied.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Hi Patricia, please rest assured that all of the Euroflex products comply with Australian product standards including Electrical Safety Standards. But that is not to say that an electrical issue may have developed with your unit. Please call our Customer Support line on 1800 66 38 66 and we will have a look at it. For easy reference, the Customer Support number is found on a grey sticker on the unit, call us anytime for any servicing issues, we are always happy to help.

Should have bought this ages ago.

Owned the steamer now for 8 weeks & use once a week on all my very large tiled areas, delighted with its efficiency & ease of use, so so much better than the mop & bucket method of cleaning. For a steam cleaner it leaves my tiles sparkling & quite dry, had borrowed another steamer from a friend some time ago & and was not happy with the water left on the tiles, this put me off buying one. Read the reviews on the Monster and decided to try it out, with some reservation due to previous experience, result was 10/10, not convinced about the carpet stain attachment, nor the value of the steam boost feature. Wish I would have bought this one much earlier it is just so effective, love it.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Explosion

At first i loved my Monster Steamer!!! I couldn't fault it. I live in a apartment, so I could mop my floors with one tank, I was amazed how quickly the floors would also dry. it wouldn't leave any streak marks, no footprint marks as it would dry incredibly fast, and it would leave my floors sparkling clean and any odours gone! I purchased extra cleaning pads, so i always had clean one on. the mop it self was user-friendly and easy to clean. I loved my mop!
I don't normally write reviews, but i feel compelled to write this review for the safety of others....At the one year mark, i went to switch it on so i could mop my bathroom, and it literally exploded on me. I always safely secure the nozzle after re-filling the tank and wait for it to heat up. The light turned green, but when it came time to start mopping, no steam was coming out. i tried a couple times to move the handle for the steam to come out... I thought it was very strange. After 15 seconds, it literally exploded in my bathroom. Steam was going everywhere. the nozzle flew off and hit my ceiling. i was lucky not to be hurt and there was no damages in my bathroom.

I called customer service and when i told the girl what happened and how surprised I was, she did not believe me. She went on to say, that if i was to be found at fault that I would have to pay for the inspection of the product, which I didn't mind. But I had also requested to speak to either her manager or the person in charge, as I was worried for the safety of others, in the event that this was to happen to someone else. I am still waiting for that phone call. I am not sure at what I am more amazed at, the fact that the product exploded, or the lack of courtesy to follow up on a customer that has just told the wholesaler that their product is extremely dangerous and their product could of hurt someone.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Hi Clean.Queen, as a representative of Euroflex, I just wanted to re-assure you and others that all Euroflex products comply with current Australian product and electrical safety standards, otherwise we could not sell the products through retail shops. Since our floor steamers use a steam generator to produce the drier steam for quick drying/streak free floors, the product actually has 3 levels of safety features built into the design. Judging from what you indicated, it sounds like the 3rd safety feature kicked into action. If over pressurisation occurs in the unit (seldom happens), the pressure release valve will open up and expel all the excess steam into the air for safety reasons rather than continually building pressure in the unit. You are very correct, it looks an explosion of steam (as opposed to an electrical explosion with smoke). Just like a pressure cooker has a pressure release valve, so too do our floor steamers as a safety mechanism. But this type of explosion, as you put it, is a rare occurrence since the back up thermostat (1st safety feature) and/or the thermal fuse (2nd safety feature) are there to prevent over-pressurisation. Unfortunately, in your case the 3rd safety feature kicked into action as an additional precaution. For this rare occurrence, please accept our apologies, I hope you were not too spooked by the geyser of steam coming from your unit, it can look very dramatic if the steam generator was full of water. Euroflex products are designed with your safety in mind and are rigorously tested by the independent certifiers who approve our products for sale in Australia and New Zealand. As far as the steam generator cap flying off the unit, this should not have occurred if the cap was properly applied. The cap has fine copper threads to ensure a very snug fit to the steam generator. Once the unit comes back to the Service Centre, our technicians will do a thorough investigation to make sure the cap threads were not stripped during prior uses. We Do NOT recommend using the floor steamer once the pressure release valve is activated. Please return it to us using our free Australia Post return system by calling our Service Centre on 1800 663 866 and we will issue you a new Floor Steamer at no cost to you. Let's get you back to using your Euroflex floor steamer and having ultra clean floors. Thank you for your review, we value all feedback from our customers for continuous product and service improvement purposes. Euroflex Management Teamhi is there a way that I can speak to you privately? or call you directly?Hi Clean.Queen..sorry for delay, this website is suppose to be forwarding comments left by customers back to us , but does not seem to be happening. Please email us on admin@euroflex.com.au with reference to this review and with your contact details, we can give you a call, no problem.

Love my steam mop

Most weeks I can mop my home on one tank, my floors dry very quickly, I can uselly mop my home only having to change the pads once, if the cord was a couple of metres longer it would be great.
Thank you for a great mop it makes my life a very happy one, couldn't live without it.

Date PurchasedMar 2007

Love my steam mop!

There are a couple of things that would really make this mop super amazing! Firstly the tank could be bigger meaning I wouldnt need to fill it twice to finish my floors. Secondly...the cord is a little short. Thirdly...they need an on/off switch on the unit itself. However...performance wise...no complaints. Its a great little unit which does the job and has saved my sanity trying to get the awful tiles in a rented house clean.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Best Steam Mop

I was surprised that this mop has been discontinued since it wasn't sold as that. It does a much better job than several other brands that I've had. The best feature is that is the very quick drying time meaning it can be sued on cold days. I have to fill the tank twice to clean my home which has a large proportion of tiled floors.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

So far so very good.

We have had about 4 or 5 steam mops over the last 7 years, all different brands. Even though I will always try to get out of using the monster I have to admit this is the best we have had. By far the most powerful. Don't bother with the carpet attachments but for tiled floors it is excellent.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Amazing

The monster mop is the best investment i have ever made, so easy to use and great on my tiles and the perfect size head to get to both sides of the toilet too. I highly recommend it to all my friends and family. I almost get excited when i need to clean my floors these days.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Doesn't clean

Machine itself is a dream to use. Still trying to work out best way to clean my wooden floors. Marks on floor either need run over a number of times REALLY slow and then sometimes hard washed as the machine doesn't remove them.
I do like the cut off feature with the handle position.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Pleasure

The cleaning power with the spray is great. The 2 pads are enough for a large house.
Filling is easy, steam lasts a while. Only downfall there is no indicator for water level when u finish steaming on how much is in the tank. So I keep cleaning until I use it up b 4 I put it away.
I use every week

Date PurchasedDec 2017

My floors look and feel so clean

This machine is easy to maneuver and with one tank I can clean all of my tiled floors. I love the jet nozzles at the front for cleaning hard to reach places. It leaves my floor looking so clean with no streaking and the release of lots steam at a high temperature really sanitizes.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

mop ok with flaws

as other readers point out the pole extend lock mechanism loosens and you end having to reconnect it into the hole a very bad engineering oversight a design flaw. (meet 50 min words)

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Steam galore and nice long lead.

Having had a couple of Kenwood's years ago and no steam mop for a number of years deciding to try a new generation steam mop we were pleasantly surprised. This mop has won a Choice award and I can understand why. It is easy to use and really puts out the steam. The cloths are easy on and off with Velcro and wash well.
One hint in Adelaide water from past experience with steam mops not living long we empty the steam mop totally after each use and leave the top off for it to air. Hoping this step prolongs the life.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

2 years, still going strong and very impressed

Great machine that does an excellent job on my porcelain floors, leaving them shiny and glossy. I use the monster every week and it sure beats using the variety of mops I've tried over the years. My floors dry within seconds in warm weather, maybe a bit longer in colder weather. It's easy to manoeuvre. I've got 2 pads but generally only have to use one. If there's dirt stuck to the floor I usually give this spot a spray of metho before I start cleaning and by the time I get to this spot it's soaked and ready to come clean. Very happy with the monster.

Date PurchasedJun 2015