Euroflex Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1

Euroflex Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1

EZ1, EZ1-R

See the Best Steam Mops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

M Adams

M Adams

Disappointing

Mine trips the power
Still leaves footprints on a dry floor
The pads roll at the front of the machine
Difficult to refill due to the cap sometimes not aligning with the opening

Purchased in March 2014.

EmmanuelandSue A.

EmmanuelandSue A.North Queensland, QLD

Cleaning pad rolling over.

As you push forward the front of the pad rolls and makes it very heavy to move. Are there any solutions to this? We use a freshly washed pad and it still occurs. Other than this we are quite happy with our Monster.

Purchased in April 2016 at The Good Guys for $190.00.

Floor Type Tiles

Perfect steam mop as it is real monster for cleaning excellent floors.

It is excellent steam mop with 130 degree hot. This is my third steam mop. Last one was Vax. It is required to fill up water second time at time of moping because of large house. It take about 900 ml water for complete tile area at my place and just half an hour. No need of any filter replacement or chemicals required. I am using original steam mop pads once it is being used original which came with machine. It keeps floor dry very fast. I always empty water tank after each use. Then fill up 550 ml water instead of 600 ml as per manual. If you follow this method then no need to worry overpressure on tank or maintenance issues in the future. I am using this since 3 years.

Purchased in April 2016 at The Good Guys for $229.00.

Floor Type Tiles and Wood
Steve.S

Steve.SCanberra 2600, ACT

Sensational!

I’ve had mine since I think 2012, use it once or twice a month for my whole house which is tiled and floorboards. Fantastic product, never had an issue, cleans tiles really well.

Purchased in July 2012.

Floor Type Tiles and Wood

Ferrari1

Ferrari1Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unusable

Very disappointed
* handle periodically slips down
* trigger stopped working after a year ago
* Pads keep slipping off all the time
* walk over dry floor leaves foot marks
So it is unusable. Waste of money.

Purchased in May 2016 for $240.00.

Very frustrating

Most seem to love it but I find it frustrating.... every time EVERY TIME I mop the pads are constantly folding over on themselves and benching up which is such a headache and makes a heavy steamer even more difficult to use. Does anyone else have this issue or how to fix it. I don't know if it's because of the pads but my floors are still dirty after the mop. This was a very expensive lesson for me. Very unhappy.

Purchased in June 2018 at The Good Guys for $400.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood

Robyn

RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great little floor steamer

Cleans our floors beautifully. They are almost dry immediately so no streaks left behind. Does seem to run out of water fast but it could be that i go fairly slow over our tiled floor. We have a large area of tiles and am very happy with the results. I only give it 4 stars because it runs out of water before I have finished washing the floors otherwise I would rate it 5 stars. This is my 3rd steamer all different brands and this is the best.

Purchased in February 2019.

Daphne

Daphnesydney

Great steam mob, best of all!

I have to refill the water tank once, first on one floor and send on the lower floor as we have a townhouse with tiles everywhere. The tiles are pretty dry afterwards and I use one pad for each floor, haven't replace the pads after 6+ months. I tried other steam mobs and none compare to EZ1, this is my second one!

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Patricia

PatriciaSydney

Not what I expected!! Exploded

Great all round product have owned for 2 years. Was cleaning good at first. But trips out my power in the main of the house, and sparks in every PowerPoint I’ve used . Absolutely horrible and unsafe when you have toddlers and babies around the house. Waste of money especially when you get an electrician to fix my power issue every time I had moped. Not satisfied.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Tazzie

Tazzie

Should have bought this ages ago.

Owned the steamer now for 8 weeks & use once a week on all my very large tiled areas, delighted with its efficiency & ease of use, so so much better than the mop & bucket method of cleaning. For a steam cleaner it leaves my tiles sparkling & quite dry, had borrowed another steamer from a friend some time ago & and was not happy with the water left on the tiles, this put me off buying one. Read the reviews on the Monster and decided to try it out, with some reservation due to previous experience, result was 10/10, not convinced about the carpet stain attachment, nor the value of the steam boost feature. Wish I would have bought this one much earlier it is just so effective, love it.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Explosion

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Clean.Queen
Clean.Queen

hi is there a way that I can speak to you privately? or call you directly?

Love my steam mop

Most weeks I can mop my home on one tank, my floors dry very quickly, I can uselly mop my home only having to change the pads once, if the cord was a couple of metres longer it would be great.
Thank you for a great mop it makes my life a very happy one, couldn't live without it.

Date PurchasedMar 2007

Elsie

ElsiePerth

Love my steam mop!

There are a couple of things that would really make this mop super amazing! Firstly the tank could be bigger meaning I wouldnt need to fill it twice to finish my floors. Secondly...the cord is a little short. Thirdly...they need an on/off switch on the unit itself. However...performance wise...no complaints. Its a great little unit which does the job and has saved my sanity trying to get the awful tiles in a rented house clean.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

marron07

marron07Mid North Coast, NSW

Best Steam Mop

I was surprised that this mop has been discontinued since it wasn't sold as that. It does a much better job than several other brands that I've had. The best feature is that is the very quick drying time meaning it can be sued on cold days. I have to fill the tank twice to clean my home which has a large proportion of tiled floors.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Mick

MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far so very good.

We have had about 4 or 5 steam mops over the last 7 years, all different brands. Even though I will always try to get out of using the monster I have to admit this is the best we have had. By far the most powerful. Don't bother with the carpet attachments but for tiled floors it is excellent.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Amazing

The monster mop is the best investment i have ever made, so easy to use and great on my tiles and the perfect size head to get to both sides of the toilet too. I highly recommend it to all my friends and family. I almost get excited when i need to clean my floors these days.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Doesn't clean

Machine itself is a dream to use. Still trying to work out best way to clean my wooden floors. Marks on floor either need run over a number of times REALLY slow and then sometimes hard washed as the machine doesn't remove them.
I do like the cut off feature with the handle position.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Pleasure

The cleaning power with the spray is great. The 2 pads are enough for a large house.
Filling is easy, steam lasts a while. Only downfall there is no indicator for water level when u finish steaming on how much is in the tank. So I keep cleaning until I use it up b 4 I put it away.
I use every week

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Sarah

SarahPerth

My floors look and feel so clean

This machine is easy to maneuver and with one tank I can clean all of my tiled floors. I love the jet nozzles at the front for cleaning hard to reach places. It leaves my floor looking so clean with no streaking and the release of lots steam at a high temperature really sanitizes.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Sam

SamPERTH

mop ok with flaws

as other readers point out the pole extend lock mechanism loosens and you end having to reconnect it into the hole a very bad engineering oversight a design flaw. (meet 50 min words)

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Mick C.asked

My steamer keeps tripping out a circuit breaker. Any thoughts on why please

Euroflex A.Euroflex

Hi Mick C, sounds like an issue may have developed with your steamer. Please contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800 66 38 66 for technical support. We can trouble shoot with you or have the unit come in for service if needed. For future reference the Customer Service Number is on a silver sticker on top of the steamer for easy reference.

Mick C.

Thanks I'll give them a call

Laurie S.

Laurie S.asked

How does it do on carpets?

Hi Laurie,
our floor steamer (steam mop) is designed to wash sealed hard floor surfaces. The EZ1R replaces the mop and bucket and floor detergents when cleaning the floor. Steam mops are not designed to clean carpets, despite the fact that for many years people have referred to carpet cleaning as "having their carpets steam cleaned". Carpet cleaning uses an extraction method, whereby shampoo and water is injected into the carpet and then the excess water and dirt is extracted by a vacuum pump. There are dedicated carpet shampooers/cleaners to wash your carpets at home (eg Bissell has a great range of carpet cleaners.)

If your looking to clean your tiles , wooden floors or floor boards without the chore that mops and buckets use then the EZ1 Vapour floor steamer by Euroflex is great for that purpose. Having said that the EZ1 does come with a bonus carpet glider that attaches to the base of the floor steamer, but only to refresh carpets/rugs and to help kill dust mites for those with Asthma or other respiratory issues.

I hope that helps.
Euroflex Australia

Susie T

Susie Tasked

I love my steam mop but have not tried it on carpet. Does it remove stains? Can I use carpet shampoo in it?

Euroflex A.Euroflex

Hi Susie T. Our Floor Steam Cleaner (steam mop) replaces mops, buckets and floor detergents , therefore the steam mop is used to clean sealed hard surface floors only. It is not intended to be used as a carpet shampooer. This is the case for all steam mops , they are not carpet cleaners. There are other products in the market that are dedicated for carpet cleaning/shampooing, but the steam mop is generally only used for hard surface cleaning in place of mops and buckets. The dedicated carpet cleaners do use shampoo because a detergent is needed when cleaning fibres (such as carpets), without a detergent, carpets will generally not come clean. For your convenience , here is a link to a brand that makes great carpet shampooers (I'm told) and can be found in most electric appliance retailers.

There is a bonus carpet sledge that comes with our steam mop that you can clip on to the bottom of steam mop but it is more to refresh carpet fibres and to help kill dust mites for those with asthma issues.

Only tap water should be used in the boiler of our steam mop, anything else introduced in the boiler will damage the product and will void the warranty.

I hope this helps, for any further questions you can contact our Customer Service Line on 1800 663 866. For future reference this number is found on the silver sticker on top of our steam mop. Happy steaming!!

Get an answer from our members and Euroflex representatives