MPN: DR14W

• Internal Layout
Coralie

CoralieSydney, NSW

Excellent dishwaster

I have had this dishwasher for over 2 years and it never misses a beat. I would never buy a so-called "top brand" one again. I recently bought a Euromaid clothers dryer and so far it is fantastic.

Hi Coralie, thank you for the feedback, Its great to see. Thanks

Matt

MattMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

faulty appliance, unhelpful replies from customer service

same problem as everyone else, don't bother with the Euromaid brand,or others stocked by glendimplex.
3 months worth of use u'll get out of the dishwasher,then its off to the dump

Purchased in June 2020.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Matt, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

Not good! :(

Dishes need to basically be completely clean before put in or they come out dirty/covered in residue. It’s really more work to wash, load and unpack dishwasher than to wash by hand! Racks and machine not very sturdy. It was cheap, but I guess you get what you pay for!!

Purchased in January 2019.

Stay away

bought from appliances online around march 2019. Stopped working January 2020, now August 2020. still waiting for it to be operable! Since January: Electronic board replaced,waiting on new LEDs, but you can use it the repairer says.. no we can't, because inlet hose leaking AND machine doesn't heat water..... All with machine under warranty. Stay away from euromaid dishwasher! Had same brand washing machine for over 7 years though and is fine, go figure! Won't be risking euromaid again though

Purchased in March 2019 at Appliances Online.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

melc

melc

Great value, flexible interior options

I bought this Dishwasher 7 months ago but held off on reviewing it straight away as I wanted to see how it went. So far so good! It replaced a nearly 10 year old Dishlex and by comparison this Euromaid model had a very flexible interior layout which seems to fit more in. Wash quality is very good on all cycles. It seems to be a little bit fiddly if you cancel a cycle (if you chose wrong wash option for example) and try to switch to a different one. For me the customer service and support is important and I have not had to contact Euromaid so cannot comment on that side of things. The price point was excellent value. Very happy with the purchase so far.

Purchased in December 2019 at Appliances Online for $420.00.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Melc, Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review, we are thrilled to hear you love your Euromaid dishwasher.

eden

eden

Bad quality

Bought the DR14W model. Looks and feels plastic/cheap. Fairly noisy but our lounge area is not close to the kitchen so we did not mind. only a few days after the warranty finished, the machine stopped working and when we rang the seller, they suggested to buy a new one. We expected the machine to last a bit longer that the warranty but obviously that is not the case. If you want a reliable decent machine, then this may not be the one to buy.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Eden, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

Greg M.

Greg M.South East Queensland, QLD

Same problem as many others. Doesn't work after 3 months.

Purchased in July 2019.

Tina

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

I've had this dishwasher for about 2.5 years now. For the first 12 months she was little gem. Efficient, did the job required with a minimum of fuss. But now? Well I liken her to a belligerent teenager being forced to do her sisters washing up chores for no extra pocket money. She doesn't clean particularly carefully, is a bit slapdash about the whole thing really. And Mum has to wash many of the dishes by hand after she has 'finished'. Essentially this little Euromaidan needs an attitude readjustment.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Ruben R.Euromaid

Oh dear :( Tina, we would love to help with the 'adjustment'. Can you provide your contact information so we can assist you further? Thanks :)

Tina

Sure....is this the best forum for that? And thank you!!!

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Tina, we have sent you a private message.

Adam

AdamNew South Wales, 2560

Great price and cleans really well

This dishwasher cost me half that of the last brand that I had, and it washes just as well. It has good racks to fit just about anything, and I really like how I can change the settings if I am using a table instead of powder. It's very quiet and everything comes out nice and clean, it also dries well.

Ruben R.Euromaid

We love reviews from our happy customers, thanks, Adam!

Lil K

Lil KBallarat

So quiet

Finally replaced our old noisy dishwasher. We had never purchased this brand before but we were pleasantly surprised. This dishwasher is Whisper quiet and provides a perfect clean every time. Can highly recommend Euromaid, will definitely replace other items in our kitchen with this brand. Value for money and stylish design

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Ruben R.Euromaid

Great to get your feedback. The DR series is hugely popular and great value! :)

Mark Stephens

Mark StephensNorth West, QLD

One of cheapest on market but works like a dream

I didn't have to sacrifice quality for price in this case. The machine is circa 18 months old and functions well. It is not too noisy.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks for the review, Mark!

ToneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Probably the best value dishwasher available in Australia today.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks for taking the time to jump online and leave a review!

Excellent ..Great Value ...Does a Great Job

Excellent, Great Value, Does a Great Job .I would recommend to anybody, quiet ,simple to use and I didn't spend a fortune on it either around $350 I found this Machine to be Easy to use ...Don't need a uni degree to operate it ..washes well. Dissolves table well. doesn't leave a residue on dishes either ...Great Value for the Money

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Ruben R.Euromaid

Hey Deb, thanks for the great review!! :)

steelo

steeloNewcastle

Great value dishwasher that works

Bought this dishwasher online in June 2017 for just under $300 brand new. It is the second one of this model I have had as the first was such good value (it was installed in a rental property). The product is well built with a good finish and is easy to install and operate. The keep it simple principle works here! The dishes are clean and maintenance is also easy (i.e. cleaning the filter). The dishwasher is a little noisier than the previous Bosch product but it is not so loud as to be an issue - and at about 1/3 the price it is great value!

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Love the review! :)

lambchops

lambchopsbrisbane

highly under rated machine

the machine is a lot quieter than our previous machine that wears a know brand.
i found a lot of parts exactly the same as the big brand washer we had so i kept some for spares.
this proves a lot of the parts come from the same factory in china as the part numbers match.
why pay more when this washer does a fantastic job quietly.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Welcome to the Euromaid team!

Erick CLockyer Valley, Queensland

It has worked well for 18 months but now the door wont close

This is one of the cheapest Dishwasher options, and it suits me well. It washes the dishes, at varying quality depending on what powder or tablets I use. I guess it's the powder that makes the difference there.
It isn't too noisy, so no complaints there.
Basically a good machine with no hassles until the other day (Friday night). The door won't close and latch.. so I can't use it.

It may be something very simple, but I can't work out what to do. Just waiting for Euromaid to reply to my email for support, as it is within the 2 year warranty..

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Erick C

One week later, 10th Nov. Still waiting. My first contact to Euromaid on 4th Nov (via website contact) was answered on 9th Nov.

Erick C

I am looking forward to hearing something. Thomson Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Gatton 4343 are the nearest service agents to me, and have my details, just waiting for authorisation from you.

khoogeelong

Disappointed

7 days after installation, the knurled portion of the water inlet hose detached from the hose. About 2 weeks after I first made contact with the manufacturer (during which time 6 or 7 more calls were made and the standard reply was waiting from the technical department) before I was told that the hose was not cover under warranty because it had snapped. What was most frustrating was that the manufacturer had dismissed the claim for warranty based on a photograph I had sent to them. There was no testing of the hose or close up scrutinizing of the hose.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
khoo

I had e-mailed your Customer Care Team on the 26/10/2017 , till todate have not had a reply.
Your Customer Care Team do have my phone number.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Khoo, we have sent you a private message.

Marge

MargeQueensland, 4214

Very happy with machine and great service from Applicance online

i ordered this late Saturday online and it was delivered Monday morning. Appliances onlline took away my 20 year old leaking dishlex. I have been very happy so far with this machine and for the money I think it is extremely good value. It is always a challenge getting used to stacking a different machine and must admit I did remove the lid on the cutlery basket as find it easier to use that way - just a matter of what you are used to. I have been using the short cycle and find that is very good, the machine is quiet. At this stage highly recommend for a good machine at a very good price.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

vyonnePERTH

Great for the price

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We're happy you love your new dishwasher :)

vyonne

Could you tell me how to stack tall beer glasses and where please, or should I not bother?

privateer_saurus

privateer_saurus

Love it, such good work for great price

Why did i retain my old piece of junk dishwasher for so long, when all my dish washing problems could have been solved for a mere $400? So quick, so clean, so quiet. I'm still getting used to the rack layout but i do have unusually large plates, and admittedly, have not read the instructions. Regardless, i love it!

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

We love helping make your life a little easier ;) Thanks for popping online and leaving us a review. It is great hearing from our happy customers :)

See all Euromaid DR14S / DR14W reviews

Robert B.asked

DR14W (White)

No heat. Doesn’t spin, no pressure. Sounds as if Filling up and Does nothing but drain and try to fill. Doesn’t even dry the unit after doing nothing. Followed instructions. Plumber installed it. Ran it on all cycles. What is so hard for a 4 cycle only machine to perform as it was tested by someone somewhere and is brand new. Never been used? I bought mine from Kogan and paid $299 and $170 dollars delivery. What a rort. I even had to wait 4 weeks for the delivery???
It’s not what I expect in2020
Not happy !

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Robert, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Thanks Rachael, will do.

Roastchicken
Roastchicken

Hi, mine did the same, it was the drain pipe had become partially blocked and I guess water couldn’t drain properly and some had got where it shouldn’t, I cleaned the filter, put some drain unblocking crystals in the bottom and filled with water and it drained and cleared the blockage (you could hear the difference). Then I pulled it out and tipped it forward and some water came out (put towels down first) and then I tried it again and now it works.

Ian W-Pasked

DR14W (White)

How high is the freestanding dishwasher after the top is removed (if it can in fact be removed for under counter installation?

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Ian, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

Ian W-P

Hi Rachel. Kogan is selling a Euromaid 600mm freestanding white dishwasher for $299. Unfortunately, they don't quote a model number. It is a 5 wash, 14 place setting if that gives you any clue of which model it is. It is 850mm high that is too high to fit under my counter top so my question is - can I take the top off the machine and if so how high would it be with the top removed?

Hope you can help

Ian Wight-Pickin

lisa
lisa

Once the top is removed will it fit into a 83.5cm Height cavity? What is the height when the top is removed please?

Shell B.

Shell B.asked

Have had my dishwasher just under 2 years and it won’t power on
Someone please help

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Shell, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

See all Euromaid DR14W (White) questions

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

Compare both Euromaid DR14S / DR14W