Euromaid F54GW

1.5

TRUEREVIEW

TRUEREVIEWSydney

Cheap rubbish

Cooktop is rubbish. Heat variances and the click numbers give you virtually no control. Definitely not a cook top I could recommend. It also stains really easily.

The oven is stupidly opening left to right so you have to get to floor level to put anything in the oven. Horrible stupid idea.

I dont recommend this product

I regret buying this oven, it had the right features and the price was ok however, the grill is so shallow you can't fit toast under it without taking out the toasting rack.

The large burner on the cooktop doesn't work properly despite being serviced already

The fan in the oven is so loud and tinny that I had it replaced thinking it was faulty when it wasn't. The fan works long after the oven is turned off making the noise worse than it needed to be.
    I am about to get the service people our for the fourth time in 8 months lucky it is still under warranty

See all Euromaid F54 RW/GW/EW/CW reviews

Lindaasked

F54GW

Hi, I bought the F54GW December 2016. I am having trouble with the wok burner failing to stay alight. When cleaning and replacing the covers everything looks good and even, the igniter comes on but on releasing the control after 5 seconds it goes out. I find this very frustrating as the other burners are all fine. Any help?

Euromaid
    Ruben R.Euromaid

Hey Linda,

It could be something as simple as a dirty thermocouple tip or a binding control knob not allowing the valve spindle to push back far enough. Are you able to give us a call to chat further? 1800 444 357.

Thanks.

Linda

Everything fixed. Thanks Euromaid!

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives