GG90SLP, GG90SNG

• Safety
  • Preheating Speed

kristy w.

kristy w.Central, SA

Oven is better than I expected based on reviews

Purchased in February 2021 for $2,100.00.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Kristy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your comments and feedback are much appreciated. Thanks

Kit

Kit

Rubbish!

Purchased in February 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store for $1,595.00.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Kit, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

crystal h.

crystal h.South Australia

Care Center is useless oven was stuffed from brand new

Nearly $2000 I paid for this and the oven burns anything in less then 5 minutes on the lowest setting! Consumer service refuses to help!! Massive waste of money! Disappointed!

Purchased in August 2020 at Bi-Rite Electrical Online store.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Crystal, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

DebraCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Product not good but the companies customer service was excellent

Of all that I’ve said regarding the product
The customer service of the company, Rachel especially was exceptional

It’s rubbish
I wish I knew all of this before I designed my new kitchen around it
The oven takes hours to cook something that took minimal time in my old trusty 30 year old free standing

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Debra, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

Debra

I’ve forwarded you an email

Cookie

Cookie

Not happy at all

Firstly the knobs kept falling off. One burner takes several attempts before it finally lights up. It lasted three years before it gave out. I can't bake anything. My previous stove lasted twenty years.

Purchased in March 2017.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Cookie, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

Jodie D.

Jodie D.Goldfields, WA

Thinking I made a big mistake .

Purchased in February 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,500.00.

Fiona E.

Fiona E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What a load of rubbish

I cannot wait to replace this with something that can do the job. My grandmothers chef oven from the 70s cooks better. Slow to heat up, lacks basic features, it’s rubbish

Tina F.

Tina F.Northern Region, NSW

bad bad bad!!! Do not buy

oven does not stay on one temp, just keeps getting hotter.
Handle loose on oven door
The top will not clean properly
I read the book it says do not use harsh products
Bought cleaner, company recommends still won't clean
Had old stove no problems with cleaning.
Top is not polished properly
Not enough gas comes out to cook things properly
Customer service very poor because I live out of town, it costs a fortune to come out. Should of kept my old one and saved the money.

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,688.00.

Brian

BrianSydney Surrounds, NSW

good cooker / poor finish

This is a good free standing gas cooker (ie gas top and gas oven) but its a shame that when you open or close oven door the whole cooker rattles which gives one cause to think "have I bought the wrong gas cooker". Had to pull out cooker from wall where gas fitter had installed it to properly secure loose panel which was only secured by very small screws and the panel itself was barely big enough to cover opening. Poor finish QC.

Purchased in August 2018 at The Good Guys for $1,500.00.

Fabulous

Chose from limited options suitable for off gridders. Took 1.5 hours to install, change to lpg and adjust flame settings the ovens of which were very fiddly to access.
Very happy with the eveness of cooking in oven especially considering it has no fan.
Spacious, very easy to light use and clean.
Compartment underneath contained splashback and grilling knob guard. Did not come with the gas pressure sensor which are impossible to buy. Did come with lpg jets and a regulator.
Recommend an oven thermometer to assist cooking by numbers. Oven flame can be heard and viewed easily from a hole in the left hand side base where the thermostat is located.

Purchased in June 2019.

Hi Jane,

thanks for the great review :)

J Smelt

burns everything on the low settings..... ie no 1 and 2gas mark......

I have been an excellent cook for 60 yrs and have your stove at our beach house, I was so excited as it was a big stove to feed a lot of people at once. What a disappointment a total waste of space. I even had a new thermostat put in (300 plus dollars) and it didn't fix the problem of overheating and burning biscuits and pavlovas. Within 10mins pavlova burnt black . How can the problem be fixed.

Purchased in August 2017.

hi,

sorry to hear, please send us a message with your contact number so we can assist :)

dunoon2@bigpond.com , or 0408 416190

Awful

The oven is useless. Everything takes longer than it’s suppose to. Can’t crackle a roast and my god I’m so frustrated by the levels instead of temperatures on the knobs!

Purchased in January 2015 at Harvey Norman for $1,600.00.

Hi Harls,

sorry to hear, please give us a call on 1800 444 357 so we can get this rectified for you ASAP

Helen WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Knobs fall off. Unable to clean it properly gas not easily regulated

Cooktop works fine
Grill works fine
Oven burns everything impossible to clean when things fall through the vent as it is sealed
No temp gauge on the oven only numbers from 1 to 8
I rang for assistance September 2017 got lost in the system and I am still trying to get the authorised repairer back.

Purchased in September 2017 at The Good Guys for $1,700.00.

Hi Helen,

sorry to hear, can you please message us with your contact number so we can look into your file for you

Hi Mitch

BethPort Macquarie

Great for Off Grid Solar

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks, Beth! We love reviews like this :)

Julie cSydney, NSW

Burns everything in the oven

Every time I cook something on the black tray it burns. There should be two wire trays. The oven doesn't preheat so you don't know what temp you are using in the oven. I think the black tray stops all the heat from circulating in the oven. I should of researched before buying

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Julie c

Can the flame in the oven be adjusted.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Julie, please give us a call on 1800 444 357 and we will do some troubleshooting with you. Thanks and talk with you soon.

Julie c

I have got in touched but no one can seem to help me. All I want to know is can the oven flame be adjusted . I'm sick of chucking out burnt food. I thought with this oven I could cook on any shelf in the oven but I was wrong.

SandyVictoria

Better than expected!!

Was a little unsure on whether to purchase or not after some of the reviews I read but was extremely happy once it arrived. Am living off grid so a fully gas unit was a must. The conversion to LPG was quick and painless, the oven is lovely to look at and a great size. Have had no trouble lighting the oven or griller or any knobs falling off. The only minor issue I have is that my kitchen cabinets are higher than the cooker but hubby should be able to find a solution for that and given the generous size of the oven it would have been nice if it had come with an extra wire rack/shelf. All in all though very nice unit and from what I have read online should I have any problems the company provides very good customer service.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Ruben R.Euromaid

We are glad you love your new Euromaid, Sandy! Thanks for leaving such a great review.

Sandy

I am really wanting to source an extra wire shelf before Christmas. Does anyone know where I can get one from and how much they cost?

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Sandy, give us a call on 1800 444 357 and select option 2 :)

JenCentral Queensland, QLD

Wasted my money. The oven does not regulate.

When you ignite the oven, and turn the knob to supposedly the lowest temperature setting, it keeps getting hotter, and hotter. The oven temperature cannot be regulated, no matter what number the knob is turned to, possibly dangerous. I love baking, and haven't been able to since installing this stove. A gas fitter inspected, and didn't know how to fix the issue. Since purchasing I have always thought it was an issue with the jets, but sadly it is a lemon.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

How do I get in touch?

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Jen, we have just sent you a private message:)

JustMakeItWorkNSW South Coast

LPG Conversion Kit is a challenge and a hidden cost to install

Beware that the unit comes with an LPG conversion kit that is neither cheap nor easy for a gasfitter to install. I went through two gasfitters before a third finally agreed to do the job. And after it took several hours, he swore it would be his last and he'd never do one again. (No wonder the first two didn't want to touch it)
To avoid the hassle and the extra cost, I would recommend against purchasing a gas oven that requires a supplied LPG conversion kit to be installed post-delivery. If you want an LPG gas oven, purchase one that is shipped pre-configured for LPG and ready to install as-is.
Other than that, it seems to be working fine, with beautiful blue flame, now that it's finally installed.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Ruben R.Euromaid

Sorry you had so many issues in getting the appliance installed. We are glad you are now all installed and 'cooking with gas' ;)

JustMakeItWork

And now the ignition for the oven has failed... The oven won't ignite, but we can smell the gas.. Presumably, the electric ignition in the oven has failed... How do we make a warranty claim?

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi, please contact us on 1800 444 357. Thank you.

Wendy .RCoimadai

Won’t cook a cake!!!

Ok so bought this for my holiday house ... I’m a keen baker and have been cooking for 30 years ... had everyone over at Easter weekend and the oven (on temp setting 2) burnt the bottom of the pav ... sticky date burnt on top ... Rang customer service and they sent a technician out. He said everything looks fine after a little tweak ... let’s hope the little tweak allows my food to cook without burning!!! Not happy Jan!!! Also having one shelf just didn’t seem practical in such a huge oven.. where can I get another!!!
Cheers Wendy

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Hi guys my email address is wendy.rogers5@gmail.com
Cheers
Wendy

Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks, we will be in touch.

NelSydney

Love that it's a gas oven.

We bought it because we wanted a gas oven. It's a good oven but very hard to light the oven and grill alot of the times and sometimes you can't see if it has actually lit up. The oven is not in degrees, rather numbers 1-8 which isn't ideal. The grill doesn't have a varying temperature, if you try to lower it, it turns off. Also, there should be an extra wire shelf for the oven when you purchase it.

Date PurchasedSept 2017

Hey Nel,

If you still need another shelf, let us know and we will send one to you free of charge! :)

Nel

Thank you Euromaid....yes please - we would love the additional shelf. Please let me know how to contact you to get the shelf. Thanks.

Nel

I just wanted to say thank you to Euromaid....I received the extra shelf and it's perfect! Thank you once again.