WM7, WM5, WM7PRO, WM5PRO

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Ryanc Sydney, NSW

Start button faulty / loose

Hi, the start button doesn't work, it won't turn on when you push it in, & the button feels completely loose like it is broken, when you push it, thank you

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Ryan, I'm sorry to hear that your washing machine is not working. We received your direct message and I have passed on your details to our service team to get in touch with you. Thanks

Ryanc

Thx. will they call me today?

Yes they will. Thanks

Luke

LukeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Lasted five months

We ordered this machine online the 12th of July 2020 and it arrived shortly afterwards.

The machine broke on the 28th December. The drum stopped spinning.

The retailer initially tried to organise a repair. I waited at home all day on the 12th of Jan for them to arrive. Unfortunately a no show. It was a third party local repair company (not the retailer I purchased from).

Euromaid agreed to an exchange, the retailer is replacing this machine tomorrow at no cost to us. We are going for the same model.

Before it broke down we really liked the machine, hopefully we just got unlucky and the replacement works for a few years at least.

Purchased in July 2020 at Appliances Online for $500.00.

Amanda

AmandaVictoria

Incredibly Let Down

Purchased in December 2017.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Amanda, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Euromaid WM5 / WM7 compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Annette

AnnettePerth, WA

Short life span -

Purchased two years ago for my short term rental. It now fills for 5 to 8 seconds and then makes noises but does not wash. This has been tried out on various cycles to no avail.. I have tried to contact their customer care team but the message banks are full.

Purchased in October 2017 at Appliances Online for $500.00.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Annette, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

Laura RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Owned for 8 years and faultless!

Purchased in June 2012 at Harvey Norman.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Laura, Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review, we are thrilled to hear you love your Euromaid washing machine.

Laura R

I forgot to also say that it’s so easy to use, I don’t need to refer to the manual ever.

Nellie

NelliePerth, WA

Poor quality and broken down too soon

I bought the machine in February 2017. After just 3.5 years the machine broke down. As soon as power turns on, water will flow through the machine without selecting any cycles. I was told this is way out of warranty. I now have to pay $300 to have it fixed because the inlet valve and PCB group both need to be replaced. My LG washing machine has lasted for 13 years without any issue. However Euromaid has such a major break-down only after 3.5 years. I would not recommend this brand.

Purchased in February 2017 for $498.00.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Nellie, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

tonyyyy

tonyyyySydney, NSW

failed to drain water right after 2 yrs warranty

bought in Jul 2018 and works well until today. generally use 2-3 times a week. 47wk per yr
Stop drain water, cost me 2 hr to drain all the water manually without wet carpet in apt. the filter is clean.
Can't blame as it works well during the warranty. I will try to get other brand wash machine with a compact dimension.
All the best.

Purchased in July 2018 at binglee for $450.00.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Tony, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

Shilo L.

Shilo L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just what I needed!

Affordable, water-saving and quiet, exactly what I needed.

Very happy with this purchase and have recommended it to my family to buy.

I got it at a good price at the good guys. Delivery and installation would recommend!

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Shilo, Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review, we are thrilled to hear you love your Euromaid washing machine.

Jeff

JeffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Phone help non existant

Machine only 3mths old, only use it 1-2 times a wk with light loads. Stops at wash mode, water goes straight through pipes not filling machine. Did all trouble shooting, called for warranty no answer of calls.

Purchased in March 2020 at Came with caravan.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Jeff, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

lisa

lisaSydney, NSW

design fault makes repairs so expensive

Second machine in 3 years, exactly same problem. Start button stops working after a while, whole top of machine has to be removed to fix. Would not buy again; cost to repair slightly less than a new machine.

Purchased in July 2017 at Bing Lee Online store for $499.00.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Lisa, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

Melanie

MelanieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Crap dont buy this machine

My machines door locking switch failed after two and a half years!! Euromaid refused to fix it. I've had washing machines that have lasted 10 years!!!! What crap and very poor customer service. I will NEVER buy Euromaide again.

Purchased in December 2017 at SA Appliance Warehouse for $550.00.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Melanie, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

WM7 is stuck on one program and is not proceeding with the wash.

WM7 is stuck on one program and is not proceeding with the wash. Tried switching on and off too, but not moving. Tried calling customer care but they are not responding. I have huge load of laundry to be washed and I am feeling so helpless with this now.

Purchased in October 2017.

S. Wilson

S. Wilson

Pleasantly surprised

Bought this in a hurry as we were moving and needed it for a 6 month period only - am a long time top loader user so wasn't overly impressed at the thought of having to convert to using a front loader. Going to be honest in saying I was only going by price as wanted to spend around $500 - chose the Euromaid - reviews looked pretty good and the sales guy said it was a better brand than the Esatto which we were also looking at. Have used it 3 times now - have to say I am very impressed. Very quiet, appears to wash clothes well. Still getting used to how much dry clothing I can put in it but so far so good. Actually really like it and well worth the money compared to more expensive brands. Stylish and well designed - would recommend.

Purchased in April 2020 at Appliances Online for $529.00.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi S. Wilson, Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review, we are thrilled to hear you love your Euromaid washing machine.

Jaye

JayeSunshine coast

Euromaid service by Rachel

After some correspondence delays resulting in negativity, which led me to write a product review, i had contact from Rachel at Euromaid and she followed up admirably on my concerns.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Janet, Thank you so much for leaving such a wonderful review, we are so happy we were able to assist you

KimSydney, NSW

Outside of machine is rusting after one year plus issues with bleaching my clothes

Purchased in October 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Kim, can you please send us your contact details and we will contact you, thank you

Kim

Can you please advise the email address to use & I will send my details privately to that. Thanks.

Kim

I sent an email to this address on Feb 18th: customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au
And have never had a response.

calhammoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Broken down twice in just over 2 years!

The machine was working fine, but has broken down a second time in just over 2 years. My first Euromaid product and not impressed so far. Never had washing machine break down twice in such a short time. Apparently the start button spring has dropped behind the Start Button so its rendered useless. I would hope Euromaid will fix this under warranty which only ran out in November 2019. I shouldn't have this many issues in such a short span of time.

Purchased in November 2017.

calhammo

Update - to there credit they have offered to repair under warranty as a good will gesture

Neats

NeatsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed in the long wash cycles

The machine washes well. My complaint is that the washing times for programs are very long. A few are over an hour, most are more like 2-3 hours of washing time with Eco Cottons taking over 5 hours even for a small load of clean clothes. I personally do not want my underwear to be hand washed for over an hour. This means that I have limited times when I can do my washing as I have to allow long wash times. There is no information on this on their website or user manual. I would not have purchased this machine if I had known that the Euromaid wash times are much longer than other washing machines I have used.

Purchased in November 2019.

NoukaPerth, WA

I wouldn’t recommend this machine at all!

We are getting the same issue everyone else here is describing with machine stopping mid cycle, not counting down, error messages and unable to now open locked door. It’s just out of warranty so very disappointing.

David G.Euromaid
Nouka

I’ve decided to buy a new machine. This is the third time we would’ve had to have it fixed

andre12a

andre12aAU

Great value for the money

Washs as well as any other front loader we have used. We have had six years of trouble free operation. Most modern front loaders have non replaceable tub bearings. This means when the tub seal leaks the whole outer bowl has to be replaced. This is likely to occur any time after six years. Cant see the sense in spending big money on a front loader when they all have a similar life expectancy.

Purchased in May 2013 at Appliances Online.

Mitch H.Euromaid

thanks for the great review :)

kristieread

kristiereadSydney, NSW

Great value for money

The machine is great value for money. It washes clothes really thoroughly and has a wide range of settings. My first front loader and Im really happy with it! It holds a lot for a small machine and takes up far less space in my laundry. Highly recommend!

Purchased in November 2019 at Appliances Online for $399.00.

Mitch H.Euromaid

Thanks for the great review :)

Tanya P.

Tanya P.asked

WM5 / WM7

Hi. I have a brand new Euromaid washing machine and on starting the spin cycle, it bangs/knocks. As per instructions, I have removed the moving bolts and adjusted the legs but it still knocks.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Tanya P, Thank you for your question. It is normally due to the machine not been balanced either by load or placement. If it is still occurring it may be best to contact our service team for assistance. Thanks

Chris H

Chris Hasked

WM7

Hi, My Euromaid WM7 has been working well since its purchase in 2015. Over the last few weeks, it has required a strong slam to then start the cycle. Sadly now it has got to the point where it won't start at all. I'm confident the machine does not think the door is shut, based on the fact it won't lock the door at all, hence it then wont start. Is this a common problem? is there an easy fix?

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Chris, I'm sorry to hear of this. Based on what to are saying it would be best to contact our service team so they can go though some trouble shooting with you. Thanks

Ruby

Rubyasked

WM5 / WM7

Why does the fabric softener compartment on my WM5 fill with water after every cycle? I've thoroughly cleaned the drawer, the washing machine and the filter but it always fills with water. I don't use fabric softener.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Ruby, Thank you for your question. The machine dilutes the softener by adding water - this is why the dispenser has always water in it. This will occur regardless of it been used or not. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

Compare all 4 Euromaid WM5 / WM7
CategoryFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing Machines
Price (RRP) $799.00$599.00$549.00$749.00
Capacity7 kg5 kg5 kg7 kg
Household Size 2-3 people1-2 people1-2 people2-3 people
FeaturesDoor/Lid Lock (Child-proof)Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
Energy Rating3 star(s)2.5 star(s)2.5 star(s)3 star(s)
Water Rating4 star(s)3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)
Colour / FinishWhiteWhiteWhiteWhite
Dimensions 840 x 600 x 565 mm840 x 600 x 480 mm840 x 600 x 460 mm840 x 600 x 540 mm
Max Spin Speed 1,200 rpm1,200 rpm1,000 rpm1,200 rpm
Number of Wash Cycles15151212
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateMar 2011Mar 2011Mar 2011Mar 2011