Euromaid WM5 / WM7

Euromaid WM5 / WM7

WM7, WM5, WM7PRO, WM5PRO

Washing Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of washing machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

calhammoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Broken down twice in just over 2 years!

The machine was working fine, but has broken down a second time in just over 2 years. My first Euromaid product and not impressed so far. Never had washing machine break down twice in such a short time. Apparently the start button spring has dropped behind the Start Button so its rendered useless. I would hope Euromaid will fix this under warranty which only ran out in November 2019. I shouldn't have this many issues in such a short span of time.

Purchased in November 2017.

calhammo

Update - to there credit they have offered to repair under warranty as a good will gesture

Neats

NeatsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed in the long wash cycles

The machine washes well. My complaint is that the washing times for programs are very long. A few are over an hour, most are more like 2-3 hours of washing time with Eco Cottons taking over 5 hours even for a small load of clean clothes. I personally do not want my underwear to be hand washed for over an hour. This means that I have limited times when I can do my washing as I have to allow long wash times. There is no information on this on their website or user manual. I would not have purchased this machine if I had known that the Euromaid wash times are much longer than other washing machines I have used.

Purchased in November 2019.

NoukaPerth, WA

I wouldn’t recommend this machine at all!

We are getting the same issue everyone else here is describing with machine stopping mid cycle, not counting down, error messages and unable to now open locked door. It’s just out of warranty so very disappointing.

David G.Euromaid
Nouka

I’ve decided to buy a new machine. This is the third time we would’ve had to have it fixed

andre12a

andre12aAU

Great value for the money

Washs as well as any other front loader we have used. We have had six years of trouble free operation. Most modern front loaders have non replaceable tub bearings. This means when the tub seal leaks the whole outer bowl has to be replaced. This is likely to occur any time after six years. Cant see the sense in spending big money on a front loader when they all have a similar life expectancy.

Purchased in May 2013 at Appliances Online.

kristieread

kristiereadSydney, NSW

Great value for money

The machine is great value for money. It washes clothes really thoroughly and has a wide range of settings. My first front loader and Im really happy with it! It holds a lot for a small machine and takes up far less space in my laundry. Highly recommend!

Purchased in November 2019 at Appliances Online for $399.00.

Mitch H.Euromaid

Thanks for the great review :)

DebY

DebYSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic little machine

Purchased in November 2019 at Appliances Online for $389.00.

Hi Deby,

Vishal G.

Vishal G.

Value for money

Great value for money, compact design. I bought along with dryer , both compact stacked on each other. Not too noisy, and clothes are clean. Easy maintenance. Energy saving and water saving too. Perfect for small family.

Hi Vishal,

Mylo N.

Mylo N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great machine at a reasonable price.

Have been using the machine for 3 times a week for 6 months and am really happy with it. Handles a large load such as bedding and towels well, and am happy with the settings for lighter coloured work shirts etc.
The quick wash setting really help if you are in a rush, bringing a normal cycle from 2.5-3 hours, down to just over an hour. Can even run an ‘Xpress’ wash that lasts 15 mins or so. The ‘Cotton Eco’ setting seems effective if you are willing to wait 5 hours for the cycle to end, or put the delay start on so it is finished when you get home from work.

Be aware of all styrofoam packing blocks under the unit, they can be easy to miss when setting up.

Purchased in February 2019 at Appliances Online.

Mitch H.Euromaid

Thanks for the review mylo :)

Shocked

ShockedSouth East Queensland, QLD

This machine is a great buy

We use this washing machine a lot. Always separate the towels from clothes. It has never let us down. It will take 2 X King size sheets, 2 X pillow cases and some smalls in one load. We most often use the Quick Wash at 34 minutes. Very inexpensive to run and does a great job.

Purchased in May 2017.

Hi,
Thanks for the great review :)

Kat

Kat

Broke on first use

I bought this machine late September early October 2017. It failed on the first day. The ACCC states I should have gotten a new machine- Euromaid (hapl) disagreed. It took over 12 days to fix. It broke again. It took a week to replace. This second machine died after 3 months. Now we are about in January 2018. I bought a totally different brand and have had no issue.
Machines go wrong. That is one part of the issue. The other is very poor customer service. Most of the people I spoke to were nice, but they mostly are aren’t they. My patience and understanding was taken advantage of.
Really disappointing.

Purchased in October 2017.

Tom

TomGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

• WM5

Great price! Works as intended

Purchased this washing machine a year ago. The console is very user friendly, perfect for a family of 2/3. Very less noise and the clothes come out clean and no damages :). Hardly any maintenance required. Very pleased with this purchase.

Purchased in April 2017 at Appliances Online for $399.00.

Hi Tom,

Betty the BuilderSydney, NSW

Cheap and Happy

I bought this machine for the granny flat because it was the cheapest front loader. I then bought an 11kg LG for our house because I thought it would do what it advertised - large loads etc. The cheap Euromaid is the clear winner!! Does what it says, spins without any issues, has several options for short cycles but also flawlessly does a hot load of white cottons removing all the dirt.

Purchased in January 2018 at Winning Appliances for $500.00.

Hi Betty,

thanks for the great review!

Betty the Builder

Thanks, I wish I just got the bigger Euromaid instead of the LG for upstairs.. it cost $1400 and doesn't do a great job :(

ShoppingBlowsIllawarra, NSW

Be Warned - Before You Buy A Euromaid Make Sure You Can Get It Serviced Locally

Purchased in January 2016 at Appliances Online.

Ruben R.Euromaid

We are sorry to hear of your experience, if you could provide us your contact details via private message we will have someone from our team contact your to assist.

Amanda

AmandaSydney

Great for my apartment

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Amanda, thank you for the feedback!

PippaMelbourne

• WM5

Fine for a while, then dangerous

The machine was fine for a while and we liked it. We used it for normal household washing. There were problems initially with the machine seal, which was replaced. Unfortunately later the electrics went as well, and the machine became dangerous, tripping the power to the house. It did the job for a bit but definitely wouldn’t buy the brand again.

Date PurchasedMay 2013
Pippa

I already contacted you and received no response. I also called and was dismissed by the phone rep.

Jules

JulesCairns

Lasted just past warranty. 2yrs 4mths

Purchased Aug 2016. In Dec, 2018 had problems with machine. Start cycle stops after 10secs. Got a repairman in (4mths out warranty) was told electric board faulty, bushes/rubbers worn. Not worth fixing need to replace (cost $90 callout fee). So I did. Research states machine should at least last 6-8yrs. Not Euromaid. Won't be purchasing again due to short life span.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Ruben R.Euromaid

Sorry to hear of your experience Jules, we take our customer feedback seriously and will pass on your comments. Thanks for taking the time to review.

Rebecca

Rebecca

Excellent Value for Money

I have been really happy with this washing machine which exceeded my expectations. I thought it would be smaller than it is - 5kg capacity is plenty for me! There are loads of different wash programs - the delayed start is very useful and there's a quick 28 min wash that is excellent.
The hand wash setting didnt ruin my delicates either - always a bonus!

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Ruben R.Euromaid

Love that you love it! :)

rebekah

rebekahheathcote

Wm5 want to ruin your entire life purchase one of these

I purchased a wm5 and stupidly let the manufacturer attend to the washer flooding after the sensor failed,
they sent a scumbag called cory from home appliances out to the house now I am going bankrupt because they won't give me the damaged washer report so that I can't be compensated by insurance over the flooding damage
they are bad to deal with don't let them in your house

Date PurchasedDec 2013
Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Rebekah, it is concerning to hear of your experience. We would like to better understand what has happened, we have sent you a private message. Thank you.

Pam

PamMelbourne

Good, but small, washing machine

This little unit works hard. It is a lot smaller than you would expect, so be ready to split loads in half and you should be fine.
You can put this on an express time, which will cut down the overall time significantly.
Had no issues so far and it was a great price.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks for jumping online and leaving a review, Pam! :)

Alex A

Alex A

Value for Money Washing machine

Excellent performance and reasonable price, it is a value for money. Better to buy new rather than go for repair of old machines. On purchase, the old machines also get picked up for free-hastle free and not to bother about disposing the old washing machine. Great experience and now have good washes.

Date PurchasedMay 2018