Express Tinting

Express Tinting

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Express Tinting? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.2
  • Job Satisfaction
A.A.H.
A.A.H.South East Queensland, QLD

Two requests for quote in just under a week. No response at all.

My Corolla needs to have its aging tint removed and replaced. I contacted Express Tinting Virginia via their website last weekend and hadn't heard by Wednesday, so I sent another. I specified response via email as I am not always able to answer my phone.
It's now Friday night and no response.

Macca
MaccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Service

Had front bay windows tinted and the service was prompt but after finding bubbles on some corners advised I would have to pay to have fixed in less than a week after installation. It would appear the warranty on workmanship and product is none existant

Cush
CushHunter Region, NSW

Best Quality & Service Tinting Invested In Thanks To Daniel @ Express Tinting Slacks Creek

SPD
SPDCleveland

Very Professional

Excellent communication, professional and great finish, very happy with the end result. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for privacy tinting at home.

Door & Window Shops

Find out how Express Tinting compares to other Door & Window Shops

Very happy with the tinting

Andrew was very helpfull and did a good job on our new car. Would definitely recommend his tinting service. Air conditioned area to wait while the work was done.

fantastic prompt professional

today i had my front glass door tinted with privacy tint i am extremely happy with the service and the young guy gave exceptional attention to detail i was really impressed. I would definately use them again and highly recommend them great job

jondo
jondoBrisbane, Queensland

Always excellent service

I've used these guys about 6 or 7 times over many years and always had excellent service, a competitive price and a quality job - their staff are fast and have excellent attention to detail. They only use quality products that last - the oldest tint job I have is 8 years old and still looks as good as the day it was installed. Highly recommended.

Chris B
Chris B

Great customer service, product and pricing

Second car I've had tinted by these guys today and cannot fault the service, workmanship or product. Will continue to bring my vehicles to here and highly recommend these guys.

Ben Schroeder
Ben SchroederSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with the service.

Received a quote over the phone, simply enough. Had my car booked in 2 days later for full tinting service. The car was ready within about 3-4 hours, on the same day. Very happy with the quality of the work provided, and the fact that they gave me a lifetime guarantee regarding bubbling/imperfections. Couldn't ask for much more.

Door & Window Shops

Find out how Express Tinting compares to other Door & Window Shops

Torres
TorresSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

My partner and I have used the car tinting service a few times in the past. Uses great quality products (including 3M). Had a minor problem with the most recent tint we had done but the Manager/Owner, by the name of Bruce was more than happy to rectify the issue immediately.
Competitive pricing, uses branded products, great after-service.