Ezy Fit Doors

Ezy Fit Doors

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ezy Fit Doors? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
  • Job Satisfaction
Ken
KenPerth, WA

Great door and even better service

Great communication from sales to install. Door looks great and keeps us secure while allowing the Doctor in on hot days.

Kerry
KerryPerth, WA

Great company to deal with.

So happy with my new security screen. Mine was a very tall door and a very awkward handle, but Jon measured up without any problem. Had it installed by Luke who was such a lovely guy. It looks great. Thanks to Jon, Ray & Luke. Can highly recommend Ezyfit Doors.

Naomi V.
Naomi V.Perth, WA

New Doors and Screens

I’m writing this review in total honesty. From the initial quote given by Jon who turned up on time through to the friendly and a efficient installation by Burnie, lovely fella. I am very happy with the both the quality of the product and stylish look it has given our house. I did my due diligence and got 3 quotes. EZY fit were competitive in their pricing and also willing to negotiate a discount. They were the first to get back to me with a price while Kimy’s dads mob did even respond with a quote at all! In a competitive industry do yourself a favour and use these guys,10 out of10

Great Service

Great service, good communication and the door installation was completed on time and of good quality. Thanks team at ezyfit

Maureen M.
Maureen M.Perth, WA

Roller shutters & front security door mesh.

Highly recommend - We recently had Installed Roller Shutters to Windows & Sliding Doors + Higher Grade Security Mesh to Front Door. The team arrived promptly - Both Shutter Installers & Electricians - very professional job, polite & courteous team of installers and no mess after completion of the job. Well priced & extremely happy with the end Products with zero pressure sales. It has also made a significant decrease to window heat transfer, together with added security and very appreciative in fitting in our Installation prior to Xmas.

Thank you / much appreciated.

Great Price and Service

Thankyou to John, Ray, Luke and the team at Ezyfit Doors for their service and install of my Invisiguard Door. High quality and hassle free.
Cheers

Brooke B.
Brooke B.Perth, WA

Review for art deco front screen doors

After receiving the professional advise from John regarding sourcing options for our over standard height double front doors, we proceeded with Ezy Fit to supply & instal entry art deco screen doors which now complete our home. We receive regular comments on their stylish finish.
Many thanks Ezy Fit doors. Compliments to your installers also.. 5 star service!

Diane
Diane

Every aspect of the job was fantastic

I got a quote for 2 screen doors and a roller shutter. The quote was done so well and the salesman so helpful (and based on the excellent reviews) I decided to accept the quote and not get any others (SO unlike me - I have been disappointed with the quality of other jobs I have had done, and am a bit sceptical of getting a great result)). I could not be happier with the very quick, professional and courteous manner the doors and shutter were supplied and installed, (including timely and accurate communication), and the quality of the end result. Thanks to all the team involved - I will be using this company again, and recommend them highly.

RiR
RiRPerth, WA

Jon is an amazing person

I phoned Jon this morning to request his help in repairing a fly screen sliding door that my son’s dog Poppy barged through and removed it off it’s rails. Poppy is now staying with me as my gorgeous precious son passed away suddenly on Sunday, 1st September and she is still acquainting herself with her new home and not used to a screen door. Jon was at my home within an hour and personally fixed and returned to screen to working order in less than 10 minutes at no charge. He was my knight in shining armor today. I can not recommend Ezy Fit Doors strongly enough as it is rare that a company has integrity and heart.

Jenni Gregory
Jenni Gregory

Jenni

Fantastic company to deal with. Good pricing, prompt service, honest, quality product. Luke and Jon provided excellent service and I will certainly use them again and recommend this fabulous company to my family and friends. Thanks guys, i am thoroughly delighted with my door and screens.

Job -> Well Done ! <- Classy Job!

Great Product with Excellent Service :-)
There was a personal preference regarding the Horizontal Mounting for Bedroom ~~~
My preference being for a vertical Hinged 'Fire Escape' ... due to sizing ... ->
However this was Remedied ... Pronto same day as Installation.
Thank-you Chris, John + Luke
Top Service 'Great Team Effort'
Sampe

We had Ezyfit doors and screens fitted 12 months ago, very happy with price and service. They even came out and fixed our door at no cost to us even though it was not a warranty job. Highly recommend this company.

Ann Marie
Ann Marie

Courteous and prompt service

Invisi-gard sliding security screen door installed. The door looks great, the dog has learnt the added dog door quickly. John, Ray, Luke and Chris provided friendly and informative service.

Deb Bowey
Deb Bowey

Security Doors and Screens - so Ezy to deal with : )

Living in Perth with a high crime rate meant I wanted to make sure we were not targeted for a break-in. I had my whole home fitted with custom made Security Doors and Screens that are not only very strong but have enhanced the look of my windows and doors. I have no fear now of having windows open and I can safely answer the door knowing who ever is on the other side can't get in unless I welcome them in. I had both Invisi-gard Stainless Steel Mesh and Alu-gard fitted to my home and although Ezy Fit Doors were not the cheapest option I believe I got the best deal in Perth!