Fairy Platinum Easy Spray

Fairy Platinum Easy Spray

Really good on grease

Great to remove grease from splash back, a jo I’ve always hated.
Relatively expensive so not for everything. Read the label not suitable for all surfaces will buy again for ease of cleaning

Purchased in November 2020 for A$5.00.

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Doesn't work like the ads say.

I've tried it with several items and the results are no better than using Jif and some "elbow grease". Fairy only works if it's just a bit of oil - not anything even slightly stuck on. I've resorted back to soaking pots and pans in laundry soaker (even the cheaper Aldi brand does a great job). Leave for few hours then simply rinse and wipe.

Purchased at Woolworths.

KarenleeLismore

Not as good as all the hype

I brought this product even though at 7.50 was expensive for a small spray because of all the hype on social media on how good it was. I’ve tried multiple items and sadly it’s no better than a lot of cheaper options. Had a biscuit pan that was maybe 6 months old with a couple spots of baked on grease, plenty spray and let soak for about 30 mins, I still had to scrub off as I normally would. Drink bottle with x50 green tea mark that I sprayed and left a while and washed under a hot tap, mark still there so grabbed a cloth as I would normally do and washed it off. Only a couple of examples but I’m disappointed, had expected better.

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$7.50.

C. ANDERSEN

C. ANDERSENSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product!

This spray is a great product for stubborn grease and baked on food. It is however, quite expensive and it would be good to know what "solvent" the product contains.

Purchased in April 2020.

Happy customer

Happy customerSydney, NSW

Happy customer

Its the best product... i used it on a really greasy backsplash spayed on liberally then went and had a coffee, when i came back just wiped with a viva hand towel and couldn’t believe it it was so clean with little effort.. have been bragging to everyone.. cant wait to use again.

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles for A$7.50.

Julie Lorenz

Julie LorenzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Game changer

Fabulous
Even gets mascara of pillowcases which it’s not designed for but it’s brilliant for everything I just love it I buy several bottles every time as I give ur away because it is just so so good really it is , pans , fridge door everything cupboards
Love it

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths Online store for A$3.00.

Wen

WenSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Awesome on greasy pans & surfaces

I love all the Fairy products but the dish spray is amazing. I use it on my Teflon frying pan after cooking rissoles or lamb chops, anything greasy or sticky. I shake the bottle, spray liberally and let it soak for around 20 minutes. I then just used a dish scrub brush and a little fairy detergent and the pan comes out spotless & clean. Also great for wiping down kitchen cupboards and cleaning out the fridge!

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles for A$7.50.

I use this for everything but dishes.

I have used this on my rangehood filters, shower, oven and sink. Oh my. I have no words. I rate this product 11/10. Might try it on the dishes next.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths.

Jo M.

Jo M.Sydney, NSW

Total rubbish for a very expensive product

A spray of this didn't even remove grease from a plastic container, I still had to wash and rub the container to remove the grease. Definitely not recommended, at any price

Purchased in July 2020 for A$7.50.

Marion ISydney, NSW

Fantastic multi use product

This product doesn’t just clean pots and pans I had great results on the stainless steel inside of microwave, polyurethane kitchen cabinet fronts, stainless steel stove top. There’s no effort involved, no scrubbing and I’ve recommended to family.

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles for A$7.50.

Sandra

SandraRichmond-Tweed, NSW

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!

I bought the very last bottle of this last Wednesday at Casino, Woolworths (northern nsw) and I could not be happier with it. Buy some next time you’re out shopping!

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths.

BRILLIANT

My housemate uses it on his truck to get rid of grease on the cab. Brilliant. He'd like a 20L drum of it.
It has removed grease and smoke stains from bbq on our patio roof that nothing else would and not damaged the colourbond.
In the kitchen inside rangehood BRILLIANT!

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.00.

Janice W.

Janice W.

Great stuff Fairy.

I purchased this product yesterday, came straight home and used it on my glass oven door, it is the cleanest it has ever been. Thankyou Fairy, will be using this again and again....

Purchased in June 2020.

PETER B.

PETER B.Victoria

Disappointed with use for oven as did not work

Tried this expensive cleaner on oven door as had read others saying it cleaned it without harsh rubbing. What rubbish. It did not do anything other than take off the recent grime. The baked on grime only came off with a scraper

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$7.49.

Jannie

JannieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very disappointed

I saw a lot of highly complementary comments on this product so, as my oven is very dirty, I decided to try it as I don't have the ability to scrub either hard or for very long. $7.50 for a small bottle was expensive.

I sprayed it on a large area and waited a moment. I wiped it off and all it did was continue to produce suds. I got as much of the suds off as I could. I sprayed some more and left it for several hours. A minor improvement. More spray left over night still didn't remove the gunk.

I'll try it on the shower screen but, as far as an oven cleaner goes, it gets a big thumbs down from me.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$7.50.

Yvette d.

Yvette d.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love this.

Just a short one, Thank you Fairy, I have used you to dissolve the grease in my exhaust fan filter. Tonight I got off all the baked on grease from my oven door with very little scrubbing..

Purchased in June 2020 for A$7.99.

Jacqui Ryan

Jacqui RyanCairns, Queensland

Expensive but worth it

Ok at first I thought this was the biggest ripoff. $7 for detergent in a spray. Then I started seeing all these comments on an airfryer group I'm in. Picked up my first bottle today as on special
I'm impressed. Greasy frypan that usually needs a soak and a scrub. The grease just vanishes. My airfryer had all this built up brown spots on it that the dishwasher hadn't budged. Vammooshed with the fairy spray. It really is worth the price for those hard core cleaning jobs

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.00.

The best product for removing built on carbon deposits

This spray is awesome at removing the burnt on carbon deposits around your cooktop burners. Is second to none in cleaning the burnt on deposits that build up on the bottom of saucepans and casserole dishes. No kitchen should be without this amazing product.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths.

Ysabella Howard

Ysabella HowardSouth East Queensland, QLD

No hard rubs on countertops, pans etc

I can't say good things anymore with this product. This has made cleaning so much easier, a very little amount goes a long way. The only problem I have is this product is not available in my area :(

Purchased in April 2020.

Happy Fairy

Happy FairySydney, NSW

Love it, love it, love it!

I just love this product.
I use an electric frypan all the time and this product makes a greasy/oily pan so easy to wash.
It's also great for baking dishes.
The grease/oil just melts away.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles Online.