Fairy Platinum Easy Spray

Fairy Platinum Easy Spray

4.3

BRILLIANT

My housemate uses it on his truck to get rid of grease on the cab. Brilliant. He'd like a 20L drum of it.
It has removed grease and smoke stains from bbq on our patio roof that nothing else would and not damaged the colourbond.
In the kitchen inside rangehood BRILLIANT!

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.00.

Great stuff Fairy.

I purchased this product yesterday, came straight home and used it on my glass oven door, it is the cleanest it has ever been. Thankyou Fairy, will be using this again and again....

Purchased in June 2020.

PETER B.

PETER B.Victoria

Disappointed with use for oven as did not work

Tried this expensive cleaner on oven door as had read others saying it cleaned it without harsh rubbing. What rubbish. It did not do anything other than take off the recent grime. The baked on grime only came off with a scraper

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$7.49.

Dishwashing Products

Find out how Fairy Platinum Easy Spray compares to other Dishwashing Products

Jannie

JannieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very disappointed

I saw a lot of highly complementary comments on this product so, as my oven is very dirty, I decided to try it as I don't have the ability to scrub either hard or for very long. $7.50 for a small bottle was expensive.

I sprayed it on a large area and waited a moment. I wiped it off and all it did was continue to produce suds. I got as much of the suds off as I could. I sprayed some more and left it for several hours. A minor improvement. More spray left over night still didn't remove the gunk.

I'll try it on the shower screen but, as far as an oven cleaner goes, it gets a big thumbs down from me.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$7.50.

Yvette d.

Yvette d.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love this.

Just a short one, Thank you Fairy, I have used you to dissolve the grease in my exhaust fan filter. Tonight I got off all the baked on grease from my oven door with very little scrubbing..

Purchased in June 2020 for A$7.99.

Jacqui Ryan

Jacqui RyanCairns, Queensland

Expensive but worth it

Ok at first I thought this was the biggest ripoff. $7 for detergent in a spray. Then I started seeing all these comments on an airfryer group I'm in. Picked up my first bottle today as on special
I'm impressed. Greasy frypan that usually needs a soak and a scrub. The grease just vanishes. My airfryer had all this built up brown spots on it that the dishwasher hadn't budged. Vammooshed with the fairy spray. It really is worth the price for those hard core cleaning jobs

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.00.

The best product for removing built on carbon deposits

This spray is awesome at removing the burnt on carbon deposits around your cooktop burners. Is second to none in cleaning the burnt on deposits that build up on the bottom of saucepans and casserole dishes. No kitchen should be without this amazing product.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths.

Ysabella Howard

Ysabella HowardSouth East Queensland, QLD

No hard rubs on countertops, pans etc

I can't say good things anymore with this product. This has made cleaning so much easier, a very little amount goes a long way. The only problem I have is this product is not available in my area :(

Purchased in April 2020.

Happy Fairy

Happy FairySydney, NSW

Love it, love it, love it!

I just love this product.
I use an electric frypan all the time and this product makes a greasy/oily pan so easy to wash.
It's also great for baking dishes.
The grease/oil just melts away.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles Online.

Dishwashing Products

Find out how Fairy Platinum Easy Spray compares to other Dishwashing Products

Sandyj

Sandyj

Excellent for Pans and Glass Stove Tops

It works great on pans that are greasy, just a quick spray and wipe over. Then I tried on the oven and glass top cooktop, it is the best I have tried, just spray on and wait a minute and wipe off, no rubbing. Great product.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths.

Karen

KarenPerth, WA

OMG. Most amazing product ever

This the most amazing product I have ever used. Soap scum gone. My aircon filter is now white. Try it on your try rims. Can you bring it out in bigger bottles

Purchased at Woolworths for A$8.00.

Sandra

SandraNew South Wales

A wonderful product

I bought Fairy Platinum Easy Spray - their dishwasher tablets are brilliant so thought I would give this a try. It has cleaned my oven and the soap scum on my shower glass without hardly any effort.