100% · 20%

3.0
Smell
Brand Manager for Morning Fresh? Claim your listing.

Clownartist
ClownartistCoffs Harbour13 posts

Expensive but good

I hesitated with purchasing this mostly price .But I am impressed travelling in a RV ideal for cooktop and dishes As previous comment old Morning Fresh was not effective stopped buying a few years ago.Try and buy on special LOL Show details
Smell
Pmj48
Pmj48AU47 posts

Does what it claims to do

I hesitated to buy this spray bottle (heard good things about the similar Fairy product but it wasn't on the shelves). However I have been pleasantly surprised. I gave up using the Morning Fresh dishwashing liquid when the formula seemed to change and it became a less-than-effective dishwashing liquid. But I thought I'd give this a try for the ceramic glass stove top and the pet dishes. It does exactly what it says it will do when it comes to de-greasing. Much stronger than most spray-and-wipe products - though you do need to do a lot of rinsing.