100% · 30%

AnnieNSW11 posts

Hard job made easy!

We have been using the barbeque wipes for a while now and only wished we had found them years ago. They cut into the grease on the plate in minutes and they don't cost the earth to buy or replace.

Mytribe9
Mytribe9Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD4 posts

Ruby
Ruby2 posts

Love it

I used it to clean the barbecue and had to use 6 wipes cause I didn't clean barbecue for a while

I used the wipes to the clean the oven and rack and love the wipes

There are no fumes and no smell

I recommend the product for people who don't like fumes and strong smells
Easy to use