100% · 150%

Effortlessly lifts tough marks

Renee
ReneeSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

THIS STUFF IS MAGIC!!!

WOW!! This product actually works!! I don't use anything else now, Brings hot plates back to life!! It's NON TOXIC as well so safe to use, doesn't hurt your hands. Show details
Smell
Tricia
TriciaSydney Surrounds, NSW

This product is as it is named magic for glass top appliances

Have been using this product for over 13 years it is fantastic. Very disappointed that Coles and Woolworths supermarket no longer carry this product. Their replacement Cerapol is useless and does not do the job!! Waste of money.
AnnieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Best cooktop cleaner

This is the best of the many I have tried. Always comes up sparkling clean. Use in conjunction with a blade to lift off burnt on spills. Shame it’s not available at Coles and Woolworths any more Show details
Geoff3 posts

Baked on Chocolate off a fire heater glass

Niece's son smeared his chocolate fingers recently on our fire place glass when it was off, after several times of using the heater, we noticed the finger marks. !!
After trying about 10 different way / products of removing the marks nothing worked, by wife had your product "Cooktop magic" in the cupboard, WOW with little effort marks were completely removed without scratching.

GREAT product..thank you
Highly recommended.
Geoff (Melbourne, Australia)

Max & Barbara
Max & BarbaraCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Brilliant cleaner

We found this an absolutely fantastic product. It cleans spotlessly. So easy to use. We loved the applicator. Our glass cooktop always looks like new. But we cannot buy it at Woolworths or coles anymore. Show details
Jodi
JodiSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Omg this is the BEST

I don’t know if I can post photos but I had a rusty pitted hotplate and I scrubbed gently with wet foilto remove rust then applied this and it’s almost completely perfect

Blades
BladesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA8 posts

Real magic cleaner

. I finally found this product only avail online at moment(suggest by a friend). I used it as soon i got it. OMG It clean of the marks on my cook top it looks brand spanking new again. Thought I never get rid of the marks on the cook top. I have tried some many different product trying to get rid of the unsightly marks. But this stuff is amazing.

Now me wife can stop nagging me (look what happens when u buy glass cook top it marks and can't clean off. Now I have peace n quiet no more nag nag. )

CANT EXPRESS IN WORDS HOW HAPPY I AM WITH THIS PRODUCT.

Steven
StevenSydney3 posts

By directly from manufacturer

I am upset Woolworths and Coles do not stock this product. I have used it for 15 years and always found it to be the best. The other product Woolworths and Coles now stock is very inferior. Purchase directly from Rubbedin.

Tronly
TronlyCleveland, Queensland

Rubbedin Cooktop Magic available on-line

In our opinion a better product than the only offering now available from Coles or Woolworths for ceramic cook top maintenance. The downside of being a small Queensland producer without the muscle of the likes of Selley's. Buy it on line from Rubbedin.

Caroline
Caroline

Another great product taken off the shelves

I too have been looking for this product Rubbedin Cooktop Magic but I can't find it. it's a great product.Really disappointed with Woolwrths.. It's a great value for money. I don't understand why would woolorths take it off the shelves.

Cairns Mum
Cairns MumCairns2 posts

cooktop magic fan

I too think this product is absolutely fabulous, been using it for years. Very disappointed the major supermarkets have removed it from their shelves. I will not be buying an inferior product so will go hunting elsewhere for this one

Chris M
Chris M5 posts

Apparently Customer Complaints but no one knows what they were!

I have used this product for over 20 years - it is great. I recently had trouble sourcing it & a visit to their website tells me that it has been removed from the shelves of both Coles & Woolworths due to Customer Complaints. Trouble is no one seems to know what the complaints were about. You have to smell a rat! Woolies & Coles now stock another item - Cerepol by Hillmark which is much inferior. It is really runny, it doesn't some with the attached sponge top, they don't stock the scraper that the product recommends you use & it requires the purchase of 3 products to do the job properly whereCooktop Magic is a 3-in-1! It is rubbish. Now I know better I will be buying online direct from Rubbedin.

sapphire
sapphire31 posts
Pop-up
Pop-upBrisbane50 posts

This stuff is great

I use this on my glass top stove and it gets hard to reach stains and mess right off! Really pleased with it. Also, in the bathroom, sometimes the kids put marker or something else on the vanity top and this stuff gets it off, too. Amazing. I remember trying bleach, Mr Muscle, tea tree oil, eucalyptus oil, detergent, anything I could. Then this stuff just worked.
Very good and easy to use. Lasts for ages.
Nozzle goes brown after a while Show 2 replies
Emma James
Emma JamesAU2 posts

Awesome!

Love this product for my ceramic cooktop as it not only cleans but protects the ceramic glass too. I didn't realise that it brings up your shower screens like new too. I would recommend this product to everyone! It's also non-toxic and biodegradable which ticks all the boxes for me too

Show 3 replies

janette Nash
janette Nash

I havent seen it. Who sells it?

Annie

I get it on eBay or specialist cleaning shops.

Geoff

We brought it at woolworths, but doesn't seem to be avail from there anymore

Evelyn Platt
Evelyn Platt

Cooktop Magic: It says not to use it on castiron hotplates (elements). What can I use?

Rubbedin
Rubbedin   DM
Rita
Rita

Just wondering where i can find this cooktop magic cleaner and how much. thanks so mucg.

Rubbedin
Rubbedin   DM

Hi Rita You can buy this amazing product in Coles, Woolworths, IGA, Foodland, Farmer Jacks, Foodworks etc.

Dont forget to try it on your shower screens!!!

Features:

• Rubbedin Cooktop Magic is designed to clean and remove food, oil, watermarks, and stains from ceramic glass and induction and enamel cooktops.
  • It has a non-scratch formula and leaves a sealant on your cooktop, helping protect it against scratches, stains, and helping make any future cleans a lot easier.
  • The cleaner is non-toxic and biodegradable, making it an eco-friendly kitchen cleaning choice.
  • The formula is also septic and grey water safe, so you can recycle your water - the planet and your water bill will thank you.
  • The tube comes with a sponge applicator attached to make it simple to use.
  • This product is Australian made and owned.

Points of praise:

• Reviewers found that this product left their cooktops sparkling clean.
  • They also said that it removed touch marks and stains with very little effort.