2Simple Green Heavy Duty BBQ & Grill Cleaner

Simple Green Heavy Duty BBQ & Grill Cleaner

2Simple Green Heavy Duty BBQ & Grill Cleaner

1 review

100% · 10%
Brand Manager for Simple Green? Claim your listing.

1 review
essjemm
essjemmKillarney Vale29 posts

Brilliant Cleaner

Have been using this product now for over a year. It is simply brilliant. I clean at least 2 4 burner BBQ's a week, sometimes 4, and this product is the most time saving and simple to use I have encountered. It literally dissolves fat and grease into what I can only describe as muddy water. Some agitation is required, but wipe off with paper towel, and clean off residue with metho. I usually get 8 to 10 cleans out of a can, very cost effective. At about $6 a can. These are not my BBQ's, but have 4 units to clean where I work. Occasionally cannot get it, but the same company also has a oven and grill cleaner which I consider the same product.
Ease of use.

Susan
Susan

Has it ever been used in an Oven? I am a fan of Easy Off Bam Oven Cleaner, spray away leave it for a couple of hours or if I'm feeling lazy overnight then I just Karcher the door and racks. My only complaint are the fumes, when I spray (more the inside of the oven) I can cough up a lung. The clean up is effortless.