Fairy Platinum Tablet

Fairy Platinum Tablet

See the Best Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fairy Platinum Tablet? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Fantastic product

I did my own dishwashing test on okay baking dish Which was really crusted with baked on cooked milk crust. I’m going to attach photographs. I am extremely happy. Before and after photos

Purchased in August 2021.

Agustina
Agustina Sydney, NSW

Strong dishwasher taste in food

The tablets do it’s job but everything will then taste like dishwasher liquid. I cannot enjoy the meal because that is everything I can taste. DO NOT BUY , go for FINISH it’s much better and doesn’t leave that dishwasher taste

Purchased in September 2021 at Coles for $15.00.

Tonia
ToniaPerth

Unhappy with this product

Definitely need to rinse your dishes.
Not happy with having to wash my dishes twice.glasses come out dull.doesn't live up to what they advertise it does. Disappointing in this product.thank you

Purchased for $18.50.

Hanna
HannaCentral West, NSW

Fairy all the way !

Well i bought the other brand as due to covid I'm not working as much and they were on special. Never again ! Fairy always gives better results and I'll never buy that other brand again. Food left on plates. Not happy. Will only buy Fairy from now on

Purchased in June 2021 at Woolworths.

Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Find out how Fairy Platinum Tablet compares to other Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Pippa S
Pippa S Sydney, NSW

Leaves a dreadful taste and smell on everything I put in the dishwasher.

I love how Fairy cleans but I have noticed a chemical odour that has permeated all of my plates, glasses, plastics, silicone, so much so that the food tastes like the dishwasher. Yuck! I will be going back to my old brand.

Purchased in July 2021 at Coles.

Teresa M.
Teresa M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The most toxic dishwasher tablet

My family and I experienced severe headaches after opening the packet. The chemical odour could be smelt even when the packet was sealed. I had to resort to storing the tablets in a sealed container in a cupboard away from my family.

Purchased in June 2021 for $31.00.

Starks
StarksGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My food tastes like soap

Cleans well but not worth my food tasting like soap! Eating lunch out of a Tupperware container and I can taste it clearly. Disgusting, I hope the company will give me a refund.

Purchased in May 2021 at Woolworths Online store for $15.00.

They do clean, but the after-taste is horrible.

The usual brand was sold out. Patterns on glasses have faded very quickly. No longer put silicon cooking and baking utensils in the dishwasher because food absorbs the soapy taste.

Purchased in April 2021.

kathys
kathysVictoria

Great clean

Fairy gives a great clean and the double walled coffee glasses are now clear and sparkling. BUT the dishwasher leaks water from bottom of the door left side when ever l use Fairy. Anyone else finding this happening.

Purchased in April 2021 at Coles Online for $15.00.

John S.
John S.

Oversudsing.

The cleaning performance is satisfactory, but half way through the cycle I get excessive sudsing (frothing, bubbles) inside the dishwasher, a Dishlex DX103. This causes a kind of "suds lock" condition where the sprayer arms struggle to rotate as the water pump can't pump the air bubbles.

I do not have an issue with the smell as many others have complained. It seems fairly innocuous to me.

My value for money score is based on the 'on special' price found in Coles and Woolworths every now and then. The regular price is too expensive imo.

Purchased in June 2021.

Kelly-Ann T.
Kelly-Ann T.Sydney, NSW

Don't buy unless you like the taste of dishwashing tabets

The tablets wash the dishes really well, however they have a terribly strong taste that doesn't go away. I'm sure these are toxic, or haven't been cleared to be safe.

Purchased in June 2021 at Woolworths for $15.00.

Robert
RobertKellyville

Do not buy! Strong chemical taste

After several uses I have to throw away all my silicone cooking wares. The chemical smell last quite long on everything especially the silicones. The taste of the dishes are mixed with bitter soup tastes and I definitely not recommend this product to anyone.

Purchased in March 2021 at Coles.

Good grief
Good griefYackandandah

Terrible clean

Product does not clean well have had to wash cups etc a second time not worth buying as product just not good enough. Also leaves a strange taste behind on crockery

Purchased in January 2021.

KEN
KENSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cleans fine, smell is persistent...

I find these clean well enough but after using them I can't drink out of cups/mugs/shakers due to the strong chemical smell - even a quick rinse after washing doesn't remove it

Purchased in May 2021.

Elaine B.Sydney, NSW

I Love these tablets, Perfect every time

These Tablets Clean Perfectly Every Time. I have tried other Brands, But this is my Favourite, However I can't find the matching Rinse Aid in my Supermarket, Do you make Rinse Aid?

Purchased in May 2021 at Coles for $15.00.