Fairy Platinum Tablet

Fairy Platinum Tablet

See the Best Dishwashing Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Robyn

RobynNorth Queensland, QLD

Hazardous tablets

After trying to pull apart two tablets that were stuck together (quite a few in the packet were stuck together), I ended up with the yellow liquid squirting straight into my eye. Luckily I was beside the sink and rinsed quickly. Trip to doctor and 24 hours later still very red and sore. Cant imagine what would have happened if I had not rinsed immediately.

Purchased in December 2019.

Har R.

Har R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst ever !!!

It was half price and like a good customer bought this product. What a waste . High Chemical smell. Wonder what harm it does for the planet??? The tablet did not desolve and crap every where. Please note - We are using this on a brand new Fisher Parker dish washer. Did not have issues with Finsh. Dont buy !!!

robert

robertSydney, NSW

Have to wash some things twice

Since switching from Finish to Fairy platinum plus, I have had to run numerous things through a second wash as they weren't cleaned the first time. Never had this problem with finish.

Purchased in August 2019.

Kym W.

Kym W.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love this product

Tried many dishwashing cleaners in hope of a shiny clean look, Fairy is amazing and the only one I will use from now on. Beautiful shiny clean dishes every time.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $18.00.

Absolutely the most effective dishwashing tablets on the market.

So impressed with these dishwashing tablets, dishes, glasses, cutlery have never been cleaner or shinier. Even the inside of the dishwasher sparkles without the need for separate application of rinse aid, as it is built into the tablet and is far more superior than other brands.

Purchased in September 2019 for $13.50.

SarinaSydney, NSW

Clean and fresh

This is the only brand that I use.Ive tried other brands and they’re not as good.Fairy tablet has a fresh clean smell and the dishes and other utensils come out very clean and shiny.I recommend this product.

Bought a packet of 55 tablets after 3 washes no good wont use product or recommend to any one

Your tablets didnt work had to re wash still no good used another product and no problem will never use your products again will advise other people the same the product is crap yours sincerely T revor Mulholland

Purchased in June 2019.

amanda h.

amanda h.South West, WA

Will never use another product again!

I always thought I just had a dud dishwasher, till I bought these! They are so good. I will never use another product. I am now not hand washing anything again!

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $22.00.

Unhappy66

Unhappy66AU

Seriously excellent

Blasts clean dishes without causing the cloudy look on glasses. I’ve tried many products like the one that’s always advertised ( think blue colour packaging) and they do not come close to this. Excellence all the way. I hope they don’t change the formula!

Purchased in January 2019.

Leah

LeahDarling Downs, QLD

Good Cleaning - Bad Taste

We have found these to clean our dishes better than the leading brand however they leave the chemical/detergent taste on dishes i.e. I can taste it when I am drinking my coffee. Good value for mobey in terms of cost but not worth the bad taste on the dishes afterwards.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $12.00.

Melissa

MelissaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Got these on sale, need I say more

After all the hype of hearing about how good this brand was, I saw them on sale and thought...what the heck why not as everyone else is talking about and using them, but when I tried them in my dishwasher, I opened the door after the cycle had finished and all I could see was a heap of suds on the dish's and in the bottom of the dishwasher so therefore I had to do a rinse cycle only, not very impressed as water is precious and I hate wasting water.

Purchased in December 2018 at Woolworths Physical store for $14.00.

Darryl W

Darryl WSydney Surrounds, NSW

Short Changed

recently bought a Fairy Platinum all in one 18 pack and only received 14 tablets in the pack. If I not concerned by this and other people are being sold same product and amount, then company are false advertising. Darryl

Purchased in March 2019.

saphire

saphireAdelaide

Good Dishwashing Tablet

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $13.30.

Clean but chemical smell off-putting

Super clean result but the residual chemical smell and taste is concerning and hangs around even when the dishes are dry. It's put me off the taste of my meals. Won't buy again.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Love it

Absolutely love it cleans well and reasonably priced needs to be a bit cheaper though I will try other products if it doesn’t go down in price

Leaves wash dirty every time

Vasu

VasuSydney

Very nice product, but leaves a residual smell

I have Fisher & Paykel dishwasher and it works excellent on tough stains and cleans all the vessels properly. Very satisfied with the product, still i am just concerned about the residual smell it leaves on the product after wash. The smell goes off once i keep the dish washer open for few minutes before arranging the vessels. Overall i am happy with the product and would recommend for anyone to give it a shot.

Anna

AnnaBrisbane

Wow

We have always used another brand. But recently I noticed the dishwasher was 'smelly' and the dishes not cleaning well. I washed the machine and filters out etc. To no avail.
We ran out of the other brand and my husband went to Coles and could only buy Fairy tabs.
We are both absolute converts now - wow. Glasses sparkling, plates clean. Dishwasher is no longer smelly.
I will now only buy Fairy Platinum tabs. So happy we found them.

Colonel DJ

Colonel DJ

Does not clean many things in the dishwasher

Used in dishwasher. Bowls and plates still dirty after wash. It only washes most cups and cutlery. We have used another brand previously which washes most things. I'm sorry but your product is well below par and frankly not fit for purpose.

rjg

rjgAU

Excellent Results

I have used Miele, Finish, Morning Fresh and now Fairy Platinum and I would say by far Fairy is the winner.
Finish is very abrassive and have been advised never to use on bone china and finish pits my glassware.
Miele were useless didn't clean nor dissolve.
Morning Fresh were ok but Fairy was terrific took tea stain out of cups that none of the others could achieve.

Philasked

I seem to be experiencing problems with my fairy original.. ie. ... the casing is only allowing the top part to be released . I have lanced the casing and washed again ..
Has anyone experienced this occurring? And , is there a simple solution ?

Sarina

It could be the casing of the dishwasher,its happened to me as well.I put pressure on the casing a few times and wash again.Hope this works

Amanda C.

The casing on the tablet needs to melt off, releasing the powder. I have found that sometimes it doesn't do that on quick washes. It does not have contact with really hot water enough to melt the casing. If doing a quick wash then loose powder or liquid is best.

Cheers ..

Don Cock

Don Cockasked

excessive foam in dish washer

Sarina

I havent had any problems with Fairy platinum tablet.Do you rinse your plates before putting them in dishwasher and do you use detergent?This could be one of the reason.

Amanda C.

We only rinse really caked on food. No detergent just hot water. Try cutting tablet in half if there is too much foam.

Anit J.

Anit J.asked

How can I get rid of the chemical or soap smell from my dishes after using fairy platinum dishwasher tablets? Thanks in advance for your advice .

Sarina

Rub a lemon on the plate and then rinse under cold water