2Omega Altise Tower OT120

Power

mhectorb77
mhectorb77

For 4 years and still strong

Minimal sound. Good breeze each setting. It's keep the room coles on most warm days but on those very skizler days u need air con but most days of summer this can make pleasant. I'm happy with mine and I bought second one for another room. I use thin brushes and wet wipes and keep it cleaned. Show details ·  1
Et T
Et TPerth, WA4 posts

Very Satisfied

We are very happy with this product. Initially bought 1 awhile ago for our bedroom, ended up buying another 3 for separate rooms. Good airflow and isn't too noisy. We were reading other comments about the screen being too bright at night but that doesn't really bother us at all. Overall very happy with our purchases Show reply
Mary
MarySouth West, WA24 posts

Tower fan is excellent

Bought this tower fan from Retravision Bridgetown WA two days ago. It is quiet, has multiple settings, including room temperature gauge and can't fault it. Very happy with purchase ($128).  Show reply
ElleDee
ElleDee

Similar experience

I was just reading a review by someone else who purchased the Omega Altise whose device also recently stopped working. I had a similar experience. I woke up tonight and using the remote, turned on the fan which had been working fine the day before and it literally started screeching. I had been very satisfied with the performance, and would have expected the fan to last longer than a year! It was only used last summer and then again in the last month.

Dilip G
Dilip GSydney, NSW6 posts

Omega Altise fan (steel)

Hi

I have purchase Omega Altise fan (steel tower) almost 1 year ago and used couple of months in summer. Yesterday fan coil started making noise and stopped working all together. I have purchased through bing lee in Sydney but may have lost the receipt. I have a bank transaction to prove my purchase.

Is this covered under warranty. I have hardly used it. Can anyone suggest.

Thank you.

Regards,

Kaz07
Kaz07Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Excellent fan at good price

This fan is effective and very quiet on the low setting, which is more than sufficient even on a hot day. It has a timer so the fan can be set to turn off automatically eg at 4am when the temperature drops on a hot night. If you use the timer, the control lights go out, so there is no distraction from bright digital controls when the room is dark.. The fan can be set to oscillation for cooling of a larger space. I would highly recommend this tower fan.

Rachel Macfarquhar
Rachel MacfarquharSydney9 posts

Has some design flaws but does the job

Really quiet fan and a cheaper alternative to the Kambrook Arctic Air tower fans. The Omega also has a 2 year warranty.

Annoyingly on night mode it has the function of switching off intermittently to blowing fairly hard ; not a light change between speeds and thus is a bit noisy on this mode. The LED panel switches off in nightmode which is nice.

On regular mode it is a nice quiet breeze that can be felt from 4-5 meters away easily.

Nunu
Nunu2 posts

This is perfect & stylish

This is the perfect fan that fits the budget to make your house still look modern and not out of date with a chunky fan. Super quiet can’t even hear it while sleeping and I’m a light sleeper! I bought one and went back the next day to buy one for the lounge room! Even use the aircon less!!

saas1981
saas1981Canberra2 posts

Great fan, but sleep mode is flawed

The fan provides great cooling ability. However, I have the following issues:

1. When in sleep mode, at the conclusion of the sleep period, it makes a loud beeping sound and then the display comes back on. It wakes me up and I have to get up and turn it off at the PowerPoint to get rid of the display.

2. It randomly turns itself off, it also makes a loud beeping sound when it does this too. This is when it’s in normal manual mode, not sleep.

3. No option to turn off the temperature display.

Cunny
CunnyPerth4 posts

Does the job, but has a very bright display

Does the job a fan is supposed to do, all whilst taking up very little floor realestate. My only gripe is the annoyingly bright blue display that is always on when it is running, it lights up the entire room at night, and because it comes from the screen, you can't block it out with tape because its too large and displays all the information about fan speed, e.t.c...

Kumar
KumarParramatta7 posts

Cool & quite

It gives very good airflow and it is very quite making it a perfect choice for bedroom.

Being tower options helps in space saving too.

It has some of the cool features of swing and Ocilator control mode gives feel of real world.

Remote control is an added advantage with good distance range to cover.

Mitch
MitchSydney, NSW5 posts

Leigh
LeighSouth East Queensland, QLD14 posts

Dangerous

After 2 days of use it made a very loud pop sound and ceased to turn on. I will no longer allow any products from this brand in my house. Appart from the electrical failure it looked and felt kind of cheap and the LCD was too bright for bedroom use and would only turn off if in sleep mode.

anothermum
anothermum3 posts

Quiet, cold and powerful and decent price

I bought this fan along with another a smaller sunbeam tower fan which is hopeless. This Omega one is a fair price for this type of fan. Its strong and air can be felt a long distance, I like to feel a breeze so this is good. It has rather bright lights but consider this minor when the fan works well and its quiet during even highest setting.

MIN
MINGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC24 posts

One of the best products I have ever bought

After reviewing the displayed tower fans at The Good Guys we settled on the Omega Altise 120cm Tower Fan. We needed something in our bedroom as we are unable to put in a ceiling fan for air circulation. It had all the features we needed especially the sleep mode. My Husband is an extremely light sleeper and has had no issues with the noise of the fan disturbing his sleep. I even had to ask to ask whether it was an actual air-conditioner as the air seemed to be colder in circulation. The remote is very handy and the display goes off when in sleep mode which you have control over how many hours you wish the fan to go for. We are very happy with this product overall

Show reply