Excellent fan

We recently purchased two of these fans, one for the lounge and the other for the kitchen. We chose this brand as it rated highly by Choice and we are very happy with them. Excellent fan, very quiet, smooth operation, easy to use remote. One has a LED light which is very bright. We would definitely recommend this fan.

Purchased in March 2019 at Fansonline for $219.00.

Very happy!

Great look, very quiet, and remote is very easy to read and use. Makes a big difference to the comfort level. Haven't observed any "wobble" as yet but it comes with easy to apply weights if it needs adjusting. Power is good, mostly we run on the lower settings as high is very powerful!

Purchased in February 2019 at Fansonline.

Power

Converted fans of fans

We were missing the breeze from our previous evaporative cooling system and are now enjoying a similar experience with our new Franco eco silent fans
They are very quiet and work well with the ducted air conditioner or alone and have lots of variable speed settings to suit our needs
The remote is easy to use and we can run them all night if we wish to
Come winter time we can even use the remote to change the fans spin direction

Purchased in February 2019.

Power

These fans are the best!

We’ve used our 3 new Eco Silent DC fans 52" with LED light in 3 rooms for 2 nights now, and the difference in our comfort is AMAZING!
They are whisper quiet, and create the most delicious breeze that you feel you're spending the evening on a tropical beach, not the centre of a capital city! Such a relief in this hot weather.
The fan is very stable with zero wobbles, which is important to me particularly because one fan with light is in my office, and so having a stable LED light is crucial. I've seen fans with wobble, and the light bounces in the room - very distracting. The light is also very good - bright enough to work, but soft enough for a bedroom.
The remote control is brilliant. My boys love being able to turn on/off the light and control the fan from bed.
I would highly recommend this fan to anyone who wants a low energy use, quiet fan with light.

Purchased in February 2019 for $289.00.

Extremely Disappointed

I bought two of the 52" model with remote and LED light from Fansonline Australia. My purchase decision was based on the excellent reviews here and on the Choice recommendation. Unfortunately, I am extremely disappointed. Both of the fans are excessively noisy in operation and one wobbles so badly that I have been unable to balance it with the supplied weights. As for the LED light, it is totally unsuitable for bedroom environments because it is much too bright and casts shadows. With a 2.4m ceiling height, the LED light is below 2.1m which is in your normal field of vision and may damage your eyes according to new research.

UPDATE
The electrician who installed the fans traced the noise to the downrod contacting the cup due to excessive wobbling. Fansonline Australia refused me a refund on the fans, so I am forced to install alternative lighting in the bedrooms.

Purchased in February 2019.

Good morning and thanks so much for reaching out. We’re sorry to hear that you’re disappointed with your purchase but the good news is that we’re here to help . First of all regarding the noise, it sounds as though this issue may be covered by warranty. To raise a warranty claim, you can either contact your place of purchase or call our warranty team for assistance - 03 9765 2555 if in Victoria or 1800 817 754 for other states. As for the light, the Eco Silent LED outputs 1200 lumens – which is not as bright as the other fans in our range. This information is available on our website and we will follow up with our resellers to make sure that their listings are accurate and up to date. However, we understand that when you purchase a ceiling fan there is a lot of new terminology to learn, so we encourage our customers to view and test out our products in store if possible. I’m not sure where you’re located but the Eco Silent is already available for viewing in most Australian capital cities and we’re hoping to expand our reseller network to other areas as we continue to grow (see our stockists page: https://www.fanco.com.au/stockists/). Thanks again for your feedback and if we can be of further assistance, the best way to get in touch is by emailing service@fanco.com.au – or by contacting your place of purchase.Hi again, We only have your screen name, so I'm not sure if you've been in touch already but I've just had a chat to the warranty team. They said it's very unusual for both fans not to work and in most cases, the sort of noise you describe is caused by installation issues. It might be worth having your electrician give warranty a call to troubleshoot if you haven't done so yet. If this doesn't resolve the issue, all of our fans are covered by a great warranty which covers the cost of an electrician to make any necessary repairs.Thank you for your prompt response. I will follow your advice with regard to contacting your warranty team. I purchased the fans online. I am not sure that viewing the fans in store would have given us a true indication of the LED brightness amongst a myriad of other lights.

This fan is AWESOME!

Fabulous service from Fanco, super quick delivery. This fan is just brilliant! So quiet and very effective. One of the things that attracted me to this fan was the drop from the ceiling is lower than most fans. I've installed this in my bedroom. Highly recommend not just the product but the company.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Simple and does the job

Having read good reviews and that this model was recommended by Choice I bought three fans - two for bedrooms and a larger one for the lounge. It seems to need higher speed settings to be really effective. I've found the fans to be reasonably quiet, especially when compared to my old AC models, but the one in the main bedroom rattles and squeaks enough to be very noticeable at night. Good value for money but not sure I'd class these as top models.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Hi, thanks for your review! Sorry to hear that one of your fans is rattling. It sounds like you might be experiencing a warranty issue, especially since you're only noticing it on one fan.You can contact our warranty team for assistance on 03 9765 2555 if in Victoria or 1800 817 754. If you need any other assistance, contact your place of purchase. Regarding the airflow, the Eco Silent is a low to medium airflow fan, so we tend to suggest it as an option for bedroom use. However, we have several high airflow options in our range including the Urban 2 DC , the Origin DC and the Horizon DC ceiling fan which will be available in February this year.

Very happy with my fan, should have ordered earlier

Bought this for my sitting room due to summer approaching last year.
delivery was quick & had it installed over the weekend.
I ordered the model with the remote & light, which I couldn't more happier.
the LED light made my sitting room heaps brighter compared with the old light.
the fan is quiet & stable, however, it can't reach far.
would recommend to anyone if they looking for a new fan.

Quiet and Effective Fan

The fan is quiet, very effective and looks good. It has a good spread of speeds to cover all needs and is stable with virtually no wobble even at top speed. The remote is easy to use. The only small issue I have is that the light is very bright for a bedroom and I'd prefer a slightly warmer light.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Very Happy

We brought five of these fans for our new home, very happy with them, look great, work well and nice and quiet. Once ordered they were delivered to us in WA within a week direct to our front door. Really easy to manage and order. Highly recommend these fans. Thanks.

Great fan, easy purchase

Very easy online purchase and arrived quickly in a smaller box than expected. Fan is for my 1 year old daughter’s room and it works great keeping her cool throughout hot nights. Quiet but effective and easy to use remote. Simple modern design which would suit any room. Highly recommend.

Fantastic fan

Love Love Love these fans.
We bought 2, 1 for the master bedroom (52in) and 1 for my child's room (48in)
They are so quiet they do not disturb sleep at all.
The breeze is lovely and we only usually have it on 1 or 2 overnight and this moves the air around beautifully.
The remote control is great (except we could do with 2...one for each side of the bed :))
We also got a remote control for our child's room and he loves it. Plus it makes it easy for him to turn off during the night if it gets a bit chilly.
Overall, they are well worth the money and I would highly recommend them.

Quiet and efficient

Bought two Fanco Eco silent DC fans through Fansonline two weeks ago. Not only was the service great and delivery prompt, but the fans are great. Quiet and efficient, I have had great sleeps without airconditioning since they have been installed. The summer season is suddenly not so daunting! Karin

Just what we needed

Well it’s 36 degrees today and we haven’t even needed the air conditioning because the Fanco Fan is doing a great job moving the air. We are super happy with our purchase. Fans online offered a brilliantly quick service too. I was quite sceptical at the start but when they arrived the next day I couldn’t have been happier

Fabulous fan-so quiet!

I purchase this fan just in time for the heat wave for my bedroom! It is very quiet and looks fabulous and has a good range of speeds. The timer will be a plus when the nights cool down again. Online experience great-price competitive and the fan arrived promptly and intact.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Super quiet and bright LED light

This fan moves a tremendous amount of air with little to no motor noise and zero vibration/wobble.
Remote is easy to use which the kids love.
Timer function is a great addition.
LED light is really bright with a nice clear white light.
Would not hesitate in recommending this model to anybody.

Nice and quiet

Lot of good things:
Online shopping experience pretty good.
Price was better than in other websites
Delivery was fast.
Quiet device, even at high speed.
Doesn't wobble, seems quite stable.
Bright light, Nice aesthetics

The only "but" is the beeping noise every time it's turned on/off. Haven't figured out how to fix that

Date PurchasedAug 2018

This is a great fan. Really happy with it.

We recently purchased and installed this fan in our bedroom. It looks good and performs well. The features are very useful with the bright light and dimmer function. The blades appear to move a good volume of air on each of the speeds without being noisy. The timer function will be really handy when summer gets closer. Overall very happy with this product.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Simple and quiet..exactly what i was after

Have one in each bedroom, super quiet and effective.
Wanted a really simple design that didn't detract from rest of room these are perfect.
Remotes make easy to operate even for the kids with very little movement even when turned on top speed. No noise so can have on all night no interruption to sleep.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

FANTASTIC QUIET CEILING FAN WITH LIGHT

I have purchased this ceiling fan for our small office at home last month. Blades are 48cm and unbelievably quiet. Light is bright what suits us very well. It has a remote what is very easy to use.
I am very happy with the purchase.
Functions are simple. Did not try the timer yet. On full speed it is slightly out of balance what can be adjusted with small weight.
Otherwise great product!!!