Sabco Spray Mop

Sabco Spray Mop

SAB31074, SAB31062, SAB31063

Terrible. Hardly any spray during first use.

I bought same style mop for $15 at reject shop and trigger broke but at least it sprayed. I thought I would spend the extra $30 and purchase a reputable brand and barely any liquid is sprayed. Looked on internet for ways to unclog but could not find anything. Not sure why it would be clogged after 3 or 4 squirts anyway. I won’t buy again

Purchased in November 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores for A$45.00.

Mel P
Mel P

Hi there. I used disinfectant. Watched that video which was extremely short and vague. Guess I’m stuck with a busted mop

Hi Mel,
You're certainly not stuck, Our products come with a warranty, I was just trying to see if there was a reason for the blockage.
Please send me your address details and I can send a new bottle to you.

VanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Broke after 3 uses

Purchased in August 2020 at Big W for A$44.00.

Good Morning,
Firstly I'm sorry this has happened and secondly I'm sorry that this hasn't been sorted out for you yet.
I can send you a replacement bottle for the mop. Please send me your address details.

Hi,
I don't feel comfortable giving out my details here. Can you please contact me via this email address (vanvan349@yahoo.com) and we can communicate via email.

Jan M.

Jan M.South East Queensland, QLD

The perfect lightweight mop

Loved my Saco Spray Mop until it stopped spraying. Bottle now seems to be blocked.
I have removed bottle, added water & it sprays, but not with the bottle institute. Please help so I can have my friend back

Purchased in July 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Sara

SaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent mop

I bought a spray mop when I was studying in Australia, it's great, I highly recommend it because there are no defects in the mop of this brand! I love!! unfortunately here in Brazil there is no

Purchased in March 2018 at Big W for A$40.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Thank you for the amazing review Sara! We can ship one but the shipping cost would be more than the mops worth so ill leave that up to you. Either thank you for the review. Cheers

CJ C

CJ CSydney, NSW

Great Mop

I’ve had the mop for months now and love the versatility of it. My only problem
Is that the spray handle seems loose and when using it, the trigger doesn’t produce a strong spray. The bottle is starting to leak.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for A$55.00.

Eddie

EddieSouth East Queensland, QLD

answer to a blocked nozzle

If the spray is working properly take off the reservoir and clean the filter with a point instrument
Sometimes the filter gets block with fine debris and won't give a full spray.,Eddie

Purchased in January 2019 at Bunnings .

Sabco C.Sabco

Thank you for that, yes you are correct. Sometimes dirt gets into all sorts of places where we don't want it to go. Even into the product that cleans it. Thanks for the tip :) Cheers

Eddy

EddySydney Surrounds, NSW

As per other reviews here

This is all to consistent with the Sabco spray mop.
You purchase it fall in love with it, then the cheap plastic housing mechanisms give way and leaks all over the floor while mopping.
Apologising just doesn’t cut it when it is a constant - just fix the housings in the mop... If this wasn’t an issue everyone would love this product.
Please fix the issues so we can all give 5 star reviews.
The reason you get two stars tonight is the product is great when it works, but reading others reviews you realise this is all to common for this product.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$40.00.

LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Water won’t come through the jets.

I loved the mop when first purchased however now the water won’t come through the bottom area. I don’t have the receipt unfortunately. I would like to know why I’m having this issue and if there is a way to rectify it.

Purchased in February 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for A$40.00.

Louise

Thank you, I will get back to you.

Sabco C.Sabco

Not a problem, just let us know. Cheers

Diggavf124

Diggavf124Sydney, NSW

Really really good!!!

Got this after trying a P.O.S. steam mop. It just works, it feels like its going to last!...the spray goes out in front in a decent arc. All in All I am super impressed with my new $40 toy. Finally a mop thats inspired me to write a review........need to get out more :(

Purchased in August 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$40.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi, We love to hear that you like our product so much! Enjoy your new mop!

Wendy B.Perth, WA

Not happy

I bought this mop and at first it was great. Now the liquid bottle splashes from the container when I am moving the mop over the floor. Yes the tab is locked! I took it back to Bunnings and they replaced it. Guess what this one does the same. Not happy! Useless!

Purchased in January 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$40.00.

Wendy B.

Hi it leaks from where the cap is and you put the liquid in, and yes I am closing the plastic flap properly....it doesn't seem to make sense, but it is very annoying.

Jamie BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Spray not working anymore

I like this mop. However the spray is now only spraying minimally after a few months use. I have tried priming it with water and re-attaching the bottle several times however the problem continues. This seems to be a common problem reading other reviews.

Purchased at Big W for A$40.00.

Jamie B

Hello, thanks for your reply. I managed to email customer service and they sent me out a new bottle which seems to have fixed the problem - thank you

Sabco C.Sabco

Perfect!! That's great to hear, hope it works and lasts :)

JoanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not spraying properly

I bought my Sabco Spray Mop from Bunnings for $40 having used a friend's which worked brilliantly. Unfortunately mine has never sprayed as well. I've tried pouring warm water into the cavity as described but it hasn't worked..

Purchased in March 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$40.00.

Joanne

Many thanks for your prompt reply. That sounds great. I do a bit of part time work as a domestic cleaner so it would be super useful to have a properly functioning spray mop! Please post to: Joanne Muscat - 1 Mark Street, Valley View SA 5093.

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi, not a problem, ill have a new bottle sent out and we shall see if that helps. Cheers

KarenIllawarra, NSW

On my 3rd one

On my 3 rd mop purchased from Bunnings, they have exchanged it every time but it’s getting annoying. After 1 mth it starts only spitting out half the amount of water so annoying. I only use water and vinegar in mine as I have timber floors. It just drives me nuts. Have tried a different brand to no avail. What am I doing wrong ??

Purchased in February 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Karen

Thanks for your reply. I will try doing that to see if it works.
Regards Karen

Not a problem :)

Harold G

Harold GSydney, NSW

Recent conversation with a customer service employee of Sabco

I have been using the Sabco SuperSwish Spray Mop for a little while now until recently when I realised that the water bottle was leaking and perished

This is a very handy mop to use on all of my hardwood floors in my home and I was extremely disappointed when I could not use it any more

After going to the Bunnings Store where I purchased the mop I was told that the water bottles could not be purchased separately and was advised to contact Sabco direct

I recently received a phone call from a very nice lady by the name of I think Anna in Customer Service who has responded to my email request

I was absolutely amazed when told that 2 water bottles would be sent to me compliments of Sabco

Purchased in September 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$40.00.

Edwy

Edwy

Spray mop not spraying

I also had same problem with spray. Was thinking l had a while. But after reading your comments on cleaning though will give a go. Was still only partially spraying. Well l though take apart completely nothing to lose except cost of new one. Anyway it worked complete dismantle thorough clean. Perfect

Purchased for A$30.00.

Find out how Sabco Spray Mop compares to other Mops & Buckets

Handy mop when it was spraying

I bought this mop the Sabco spray mop from Bunnings approximately 12 months ago, and found it to be very useful when it was working, however it has stopped spraying, I have tried to prime it via the video but it still isn't spraying. I can't get out to take it back to the shop because of being over 70 and the Coronavirus outbreak.

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$40.00.

Christine
Christine

I have primed it again with hot water but it still isn't spraying properly.

Sabco C.Sabco

Is it partly spraying or nothing at all? as it may just be a seating issue of the bottle. Cheers

Barbara Jean DennyMid North Coast, NSW

Dissatisfied

Started off great but then I did use it for a couple of months and when I went to use it there’s a crack where the bottle goes into the unit itself very very disappointing would probably not buy another one

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings taree.

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi Barbara, I'm very sorry this has happened and I would love to help you out. Could you please send me a picture of the crack so I can pass it onto our warranty team. From then I will be able to see if we can do something about this. Cheers

Barbara Jean Denny

Thank you for your answer to my issue I have taken a photo which I will forward to you hopefully with this reply thanks again Barbara Denny ps I can’t seam to include photo can you give me Another option of how to get the photo to you

Sabco C.Sabco

Thank you for that, I have sent you a private message so see if you and the images there. Cheers

Cleans well but leaks

Cleans really nicely and sprays nicely however it leaks all the water out every time I hang it up. I have checked the bottle is secured properly but no change unfortunately. Going to buy a different brand..waste of money in the end because I don't want to have to fill it up each time.

Purchased in March 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi, im sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with our spray mop. I am happy to offer a replacement bottle to see if that fixes your issue. Let me know if you would like that. Cheers

MargMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Disappointed.

I have had this mop for about 8 months, I looked after it and was very happy. Easy to use got over the floors with ease. I went to use it last week and the spray would not work. I purchased at Bunnings.

Purchased in July 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Good Morning Marg,
We're really sorry to hear this has happened. Sometimes the nozzle needs to be primed. Here's a video on how to do this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASTKzWarDMA
Please let us know how you go.

Sabco C.Sabco

Ok, thank you for trying. It sounds like there may be a blockage with the bottle. We can send you a new bottle if you give us your address details. However, this may take a few weeks, as we currently have none in stock.

Mop head

Mop headSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stopped working

Worked well for six months then stopped. Took it apart and found a cracked non return valve housing. Made in China out of America . I bought it at Bunnings. Materials are not up to scratch and Sabco say no parts are available. There only fix is to give you a new bottle when China is back on line. This would not fix the issue as it is the spray mechanism housing. Loved this product when it worked.

Purchased in October 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$40.00.

Good Afternoon,
I'm so sorry this has happened and this isn't the solution to your issue. If you could send me your address details and I can get our customer service team to send you a new mop. Apologies again.