SAB31074, SAB31062, SAB31063

MargMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Disappointed.

I have had this mop for about 8 months, I looked after it and was very happy. Easy to use got over the floors with ease. I went to use it last week and the spray would not work. I purchased at Bunnings.

Purchased in July 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Good Morning Marg,
We're really sorry to hear this has happened. Sometimes the nozzle needs to be primed. Here's a video on how to do this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASTKzWarDMA
Please let us know how you go.

Sabco C.Sabco

Ok, thank you for trying. It sounds like there may be a blockage with the bottle. We can send you a new bottle if you give us your address details. However, this may take a few weeks, as we currently have none in stock.

Mop head

Mop headSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stopped working

Worked well for six months then stopped. Took it apart and found a cracked non return valve housing. Made in China out of America . I bought it at Bunnings. Materials are not up to scratch and Sabco say no parts are available. There only fix is to give you a new bottle when China is back on line. This would not fix the issue as it is the spray mechanism housing. Loved this product when it worked.

Purchased in October 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $40.00.

Good Afternoon,
I'm so sorry this has happened and this isn't the solution to your issue. If you could send me your address details and I can get our customer service team to send you a new mop. Apologies again.
Kind Regards

The perfect mop for bamboo hard floors

I've been using this mop for a couple of years - I'm fastidious when it comes to keeping our new bamboo flooring looking clean and spot-free. The mop does the job and is easy to use. When the bottle sprayer became blocked I had excellent customer service from Sabco. A helpful and friendly company which is easy to access via email or helpline phone number. Thanks Sabco!

Purchased in December 2016 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Sabco C.Sabco

Thank you for your feedback Janny. I will make sure I pass it onto the team.
We hope you have a safe and Merry Christmas.

Find out how Sabco Spray Mop compares to other Mops & Buckets

First one perfect second a dud.....

Hi. Several years ago I bought a green sabco spray mop. I love it it does the job really well. When we moved house to a place that was mostly tiled I decided to buy a second mop and keep the original for use in the master bathroom/ensuite. The second mop bought three months ago has stopped spraying. The problem is not a blockage at the mop head but seems to be the actual spray handle mechanism. I am very disappointed and did not keep the original receipt as I was positive it was what I wanted. Any suggestions? P.S. It was only used three times before it 'died'.....

Purchased in August 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $40.00.

Hils
Hils

My name is Hilary Hockley. My address is PO Box 36 Howlong 2643

Sabco C.Sabco

Thank you. We will organise one to be sent next week. Please be mindful that it's Christmas and the post may take a little longer. Thank you

Sorylian

SorylianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Only used this mop once

This mop was really helpful good product produced by sabco. But we used this mop once and the second time we tried to use it, the sponge had came off. No one had broke it but it we didnt know what happened.

Purchased in November 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $20.00.

Amore

AmoreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dis functional design?

I mop a lot and quite happy with your average blue mop (no fuss) and I thought I'll upgrade and buy your green slate and tile mop with bonded stitching. However, I was very disappointed as the head keep spinning when you mop which makes the handle very loose. I took me longer to mop as I have to constantly tighten the handle not to mention I also have to tighten the upper part of the handle (not sure what you call it, it's the one with the hole so you can hang you're mop) once as it also became loose. Just wondering if you have actually tested the product or the handle is faulty or too small for the head mop?

Purchased in September 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $24.50.

leon spender

leon spenderMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

not working

cant get it to spray nothing coming out of the bottle can you remove the part that fits in the handle to clean it or do you just throw it away it was a costly mistake buying it

Purchased in June 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Hello Leon,
We're sorry to hear this has happened. our customer service team will be able to help you fix it or get you a replacement. Please contact them on customerservice@sabco.com.au

worst mop I’ve laid my hands on

Absolute piece of crap. Have to push down on the bottle with my hand otherwise it stops spraying after a couple of pumps. About to fold the poxy thing around my knee and belt it up the street

Purchased in July 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $40.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Good morning Grant, we're really sorry to hear this is happening and it's certainly unusual. If you contact our customer service team on 1800 066 522 they will be more than happy to orgaise a replacement for you.

TravisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Both the mops squeal when they release the water

When releasing the handle to spray water the device squeals (like a pig) from the nozzle outlet, we have 2 for our yoga studio and they both do it. We use h2o and a little tea tree oil. We have had them for about 4 months.

Purchased in February 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for $40.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi Travis, thank you for the review. This is unusual. How loud is the "squeal"? Does it happen when it's just spraying water without the tea tree oil? Thank you for all of your help.

Sabco C.Sabco

Hey Travis, this is odd. If you give us a call on 1800 066 522 our customer service team will be happy to help.

ReviewGuru

ReviewGuruGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great for its price

The mop is really easy to use. The spray function is useful and concenient. The micro fibre head picks up a lot of dirt. Handle is comfortable and the mop head is super easy to maneuver.

Purchased in May 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $40.00.

Hi ReviewGuru -
Thanks so much for your wonderful feedback - we always love to hear from happy Sabco customers!

Happy mopping!

Sana Ahmed

Sana AhmedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A must have mop

I bought this mop to replace an existing one which had a bucket.
I love the ease of its use, how you can fill up the tank and its always instantly ready for use. I don't need a bucket anymore. The fibre fabric is very good quality, cleans surface well and doesn't leave much moisture. Floor dries out very quickly however for the tough stains i have to rub it multiple times.

I would suggest to buy a spare cleaning pad.

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $40.00.

SBA

SBASydney

Fantastic Spray Mop

I bought this mop to replace a steam mop which had just broken. I could not justify spending the $$$ on another steam mop. I wasn't expecting too much from a spray mop but this product has more than exceeded my expectations. You can fill the spray bottle with hot water so you don't need to use harsh detergents. The mop cleans my tile floors just as well as my previous steam mop, for a fraction of the price. Fantastic spray mop - highly recommend.

Purchased in April 2019 for $39.90.

Allan Michell

Allan MichellSydney, NSW

spray mop

Purchased in May 2018 for $45.00.

Old Geezer Vic

Old Geezer Vicrockdale

MOST IMPRESSED!

DANUTA

DANUTAPerth, WA

disappointed

Have used this mop around my house weekly for 6 weeks. I have sealed jarrah floors and tiles, really very disappointed. Each time I have cleaned with either warm water or disinfectant etc. I have found that all it does is spread the dirt around. When washing the microfibre sponge by hand I noticed very little dirty water..because it was all on my floor still

Find out how Sabco Spray Mop compares to other Mops & Buckets

Not great, not reliable, sprayer doesn't work

I had hopes that this would be a good mop, but it has been useless, due to the tank leaking water where you have just mopped & the sprayer not working reliably, you either get no water or if just dribbled out the front. Very disappointing.

Rang up support on 1800 066 52 & found them very helpful, definitely worth calling them.

Purchased in December 2018.

SUZY Q

SUZY QARUNDEL

Great Mop

Found this mop very good. Manovers well into corners. Only problem 'Needs Ajustable Handle' not long enough. Filler tank is easy. Microfibre cloth on head good. Hope to see it modified with adjustable handle.

Hi Suzy Q -
Thanks for sharing - great to hear that you are enjoying it!
Happy customers make our day!

Great Product but doesn't last

I always try and buy Sabco as a quality product. Have been using this product every day for over a year. Only lasts 6 months before it plays up and needs to be returned. We have had 2 now and the last one has stopped working. I have tried the Aldi equivalent and doesn't go close to the Sabco Brand

improvment required

Requires telescopic handle for taller persons sore back when using otherwise product works well.Sorry to see product was cheaper on line than in shop where I bought,can I purchase replacement cloths

Joybell10

Joybell10

Sabco Spray Mop

Love this Mop great for my floor tiles brings them up nice and shiny Sabco always been a great brand and love that they keep coming up with great products well recommend this product ….

Lauran R.asked

I recently bought a sabco spray mop, loved until.. however not sure it cleans enough as I used that then my detail floor wipe mop and it showed up really dirty.. am I not using enough cleaning product? I washed the cleaning pad too..

Sabco C.Sabco

What cleaning products are you using? Microfibre will clean without chemicals, with just water.

Lauran R.

But water doesn’t kill the germs, I have two kids and a dog,Not that the dog comes inside the house much.
I’ve used vinegar and warm water and a line o clean floor cleaning with warm water.. kiosk clean initially but doesn’t feel it after a few minutes and then I use the floor wipes and it shows a lot of dirt,more so then if I just use the floor wipe on it’s own

Sabco C.Sabco

This is the first we've had of this feedback for this product and I'm trying to figure out what the issue may be. Does the spray still work? How long have you had the mop pad for?

unregd

unregdasked

How long should your mop last before replacing it.

Good Morning,
This will depend on the frequency of use and how often you wash the microfibre pad. As a rule of thumb we would recommend replacing the microfibre pad after 100 - 200 washes, but this will still depend on the use. Is there anything specific happening with your spray mop that could help me be more specific?

Jennifer

Jenniferasked

I have a laminate floor in four adjoining rooms. What mop would be most suitable for me to use.

JannyDee
JannyDee

I'm a customer with the spray mop for bamboo flooring - it cleans up "spots" and smears very well. That's only my experience.

Sabco C.Sabco

Hey Jennifer, we have multiple mops that would suit your floor, it just depends on what you like to use. Here are a few links to some products you could use.
Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Cheers

Get an answer from our members and Sabco representatives