SAB31074, SAB31062, SAB31063
See the Best Mops & Buckets in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sabco

Pros

• High velocity nozzle

• No bucket required

• Helpful customer service

Cons

• Bottle may not be durable

Cheryl
CherylPerth, WA

Great customer service from Sabco

Like others on here, the spray feature failed on my mop. I tried all suggestions from Sabco to fix but to no avail. What did happen was the customer service I received from Sabco customer service officer Stacey was the best I've experienced in a very long time. From intial phone contact to email exchanges Stacey delivered quick responses and offered helpful suggestions. In the end Sabco replaced my mop and had it delivered to my home. Sabco provided a great example of what excellent customer service is all about. With regards the mop, if they had not replaced it I would have purchased a new one. Mop does a fantastic job and love not having to lug a bucket around.

Katina
KatinaSydney

Only last a couple of months!

On to my second one. Same issue. Spray function stops working. I rang up and the woman that answered was rather unhelpful and directed me to the Q&A on their website.

Great idea but poor quality

Jamey ReneeSydney, NSW

I loved it until it broke after a week

I had nothing but love for this product until the part where it swivels broke.. I dont have the super swish tho it's the sabco swish spray mop that broke

Purchased in September 2021 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Hi Jamey,

Please send me a video so I can see what we can do to help :)

heln71
heln71Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Spray issues fixed

I had the same issues as everyone else with the spray mechanism. Sabco sent out the replacement spray mechanism and bottle and it is working perfectly now. Great customer service.

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores for $42.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Thank you so much for your feedback and enjoy your mop :)

Ness
NessSydney, NSW

Fantastic but leaves streaks

I love my mop, but I have to change the rag after every room or it leaves streaks. Not sure why this is happening. Very frustrating. Lucky they’re easily washable.

Purchased in November 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $20.00.

Hi Ness,
Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear about the streaks, can you please send me a video of the issue at social@sabco.com.au?

Michele JacksonSydney, NSW

Sabco swish mop quality has deteriorated over time

Not sure what model it is.
Have been using swish mops since 2013 and for the last 2 years or so have been replacing them more often than not. Bought a brand new swish mop and after only a few use it stopped spraying AGAIN!!!!

Purchased in July 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $44.00.

Hi Michele,

I am really sorry about this. It shouldn't happen and that's not the experience we want you to have with our products. Could you please send me a photo/video of the issue? I am happy to send you a replacement part :)

Michele Jackson

Someone from Sabco has already replied and are prepared to replace the bottles. Thanks

Awesome perfect :)

JohnnoPerth, WA

Great mop with a now-repaired spray nozzle

Purchased in June 2021 for $40.00.

Johnno

I removed the bottle and primed the nozzle and some water did spray. However, when I replaced the spray bottle onto the mop and pressed the trigger, no spray is released.

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi Johnno, thank you for trying, can you send me an email with your details at social@sabco.com.au?

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
tjz25
tjz25Sydney, NSW

Been through a lot of gimmicks steam mops etc, this beats them all

Love it, I live in an apartment with hard flooring with a dog.
Don't like mopping, so this was a great option.
Tried steam mops and stuff before they were too much bother to plug in etc.
This is easy spray mop tear off end and put through the washing machine. Done.
Bottle can clog if you don't use it in a while, remove bottle and rinse under very hot tap both the bottle and the area where it plugs into then give it several hard squirts while the unit is still warm, or just put hot water through it in the bottle and it flushes it out I found.

Purchased in June 2019 at Big W for $44.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Thank you so much for your review, I am very glad you like our product :)

Cee P.
Cee P.South East Queensland, QLD

Super Easy to Use

This mop is so easy to use, I can mop the floors in way less time without having to keep dipping into a bucket of water. The company is great to deal with as well when I had a small problem.

Purchased at Big W Retail Stores for $39.95.

Sabco C.Sabco

Thank you so much Cee for your feedback, we are really happy you are enjoying our products :) and anything you need please feel free to contact us!

Rachael.
Rachael.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love this mop.

Love this mop! I clean houses and this is so easy to use, bought a quick dry floor cleaner and works a treat together! Clear bottle stopped spraying properly so they are sending a replacement.
Thanks Sabco, love your products!

Purchased in December 2020 for $41.00.

Thank you.
Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

VincePerth, WA

Essential part of the home

Great mop, bought from Big W and an essential part of the home. Working great for a year, then the dreaded blocked nozzle. We have tried cleaning, flushing etc but no joy unfortunately.

Purchased in February 2020 for $41.00.

Hi Vince,
I'm so sorry to hear this has happened, it's certainly not the experience we want you to have.
Please send me your address details and I can get a new bottle out to you.

Vince

Thanks so much, do you have an email I can send it to ?

Sabco C.Sabco

Sure do. social@sabco.com.au please send a screen shot of this conversation

Rachel C.Canberra 2600, ACT

Loved it.... until.....

I cannot live without this mop. It's quick. Easy and versatile..... until... it just stops spraying. Have flushed. Checked the bottle filter.
But I think its the mop....

This is my 5th one as I love them.

Purchased in March 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $45.00.

Wow. Thanks.
Is there an email address I can send those details to? (don't really want them online)

Thanks Rachel

Sure. social@sabco.com.au
Please send a screen shot of this conversation.

Find out how Sabco Spray Mop compares to other Mops & Buckets

Great mop until it clogs

I love this mop but it has clogged, the mop head still sprays but the bottle seems to be the problem. Ive tried rinsing it in hot water several times to unclug it, to no avail. The white cap doesnt seem to come off.
Very frustrating for something a few months old.

Purchased in November 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $40.00.

Trish
Trish

[Address Removed] Thank You

Thanks Trish.
I will get this out to you :)

KatSydney Surrounds, NSW

love this product, but has stopped spraying

Can't live without this mop, but it has stopped spraying. have primed, as per video, tried to clean out/dislodge debris from filter at end the bottle, but i still can't get it to spray. it seems to be a problem with the bottle. does the white end come off the bottle to give it a clean out? you'd think so but i can't get it off.

Kat

thank you, do you have an email address I can send that to?

CiliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy

My mop only sprayed a few times, then it started leaking everywhere. I opened it up to see what could be wrong, to find a crack in the mechanism. I’ve only had it a few months, why did it crack? Is there a defect with these mops?

Purchased in October 2020.

Cilia

Could I Pse have your email as I don’t want my address to be made public.

Sabco C.Sabco

Of course. social@sabco.com.au please attached a screen shot of this conversation or you can send us a private message on this platform :)

rumin c.
rumin c.asked
Spray Mop

Hi,I have had the spray mop for about a year. While removing the cleaning pad, the head was detached from the stick. I tried putting it back but couldn't do so. Is there a way to do it?

Hi Rumin,

Thank you for your message, I can see how frustrating this could be. Can you please send me a video of the issue you're experiencing in order for me to be of further help? You can send me the video and a screenshot of this conversation at social@sabco.com.au

Cheers,

Lachie T.
Lachie T.asked
SAB31074

Tried to get the bottle out to refill after using for 30 mins and the end head has unclipped from the stick, how can this be fixed?

Hi Lachie,

Thank you for your message, can you please send me a photo/video of the issue you're experiencing? You can send an email at social@sabco.com.au with a screen of this conversation too

Lauren
Laurenasked
Spray Mop

Hi, I previously purchased a Sabco spray mop and loved it! However, it soon stopped spraying and we couldn't fix the issue. I recently purchased a replacement but it has also stopped spraying. I have tried to clean, flush and prime as per your video instructions but it hasn't worked. Could you please provide instructions for how to receive a replacement bottle?

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear about that, that's not the experience we want you to have with our products. Can you please send me an email at social@sabco.com.au with a video of the issue and a screenshot of this conversation?

Get an answer from our members and Sabco representatives

Features:

• Suitable for timber floorboards, vinyl, linoleum, polished concrete, tiles and more.
  • Doesn’t require a bucket of water as the mop contains an easy-to-remove bottle that you can fill with water and cleaning liquid.
  • The ergonomic trigger allows the user to easily control the amount of liquid put on the floor and the powerful pre-compression sprayer delivers a precise spray so no water gets on your walls or furniture.
  • Machine washable microfibre pad that you can replace if it has been through the washing machine one too many times.
  • Two previous models of this spray mop have been discontinued (the SAB31062 and the SAB31063). However, they both still have refill mop heads available for purchase, so you can continue using them.

What reviewers thought about this product:

• The swivel head mop made it easy for people to navigate hard to reach areas such as corners of the house.
  • Reviewers appreciated that they didn’t have to fill the mop bottle with harsh chemicals to get the job done. Filling up the bottle with hot water was enough to clean dirt and grime off the floor.
  • Some reviewers advised to be careful with the water bottle which easily gets bocked or leaked.
  • If there was anything wrong with the product, customer service helped facilitate the ordering and sending out of spare parts, such as a replacement water bottle.
Compare all 3 Sabco Spray Mop