SAB31062, SAB31063 and SAB31074

Amore

AmoreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dis functional design?

I mop a lot and quite happy with your average blue mop (no fuss) and I thought I'll upgrade and buy your green slate and tile mop with bonded stitching. However, I was very disappointed as the head keep spinning when you mop which makes the handle very loose. I took me longer to mop as I have to constantly tighten the handle not to mention I also have to tighten the upper part of the handle (not sure what you call it, it's the one with the hole so you can hang you're mop) once as it also became loose. Just wondering if you have actually tested the product or the handle is faulty or too small for the head mop?

Purchased in September 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $24.50.

leon spender

leon spenderMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

not working

cant get it to spray nothing coming out of the bottle can you remove the part that fits in the handle to clean it or do you just throw it away it was a costly mistake buying it

Purchased in June 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Hello Leon,
We're sorry to hear this has happened. our customer service team will be able to help you fix it or get you a replacement. Please contact them on customerservice@sabco.com.au

worst mop I’ve laid my hands on

Absolute piece of crap. Have to push down on the bottle with my hand otherwise it stops spraying after a couple of pumps. About to fold the poxy thing around my knee and belt it up the street

Purchased in July 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $40.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Good morning Grant, we're really sorry to hear this is happening and it's certainly unusual. If you contact our customer service team on 1800 066 522 they will be more than happy to orgaise a replacement for you.

TravisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Both the mops squeal when they release the water

When releasing the handle to spray water the device squeals (like a pig) from the nozzle outlet, we have 2 for our yoga studio and they both do it. We use h2o and a little tea tree oil. We have had them for about 4 months.

Purchased in February 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for $40.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi Travis, thank you for the review. This is unusual. How loud is the "squeal"? Does it happen when it's just spraying water without the tea tree oil? Thank you for all of your help.

Sabco C.Sabco

Hey Travis, this is odd. If you give us a call on 1800 066 522 our customer service team will be happy to help.

ReviewGuru

ReviewGuruGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great for its price

The mop is really easy to use. The spray function is useful and concenient. The micro fibre head picks up a lot of dirt. Handle is comfortable and the mop head is super easy to maneuver.

Purchased in May 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $40.00.

Hi ReviewGuru -
Thanks so much for your wonderful feedback - we always love to hear from happy Sabco customers!

Happy mopping!

Sana Ahmed

Sana AhmedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A must have mop

I bought this mop to replace an existing one which had a bucket.
I love the ease of its use, how you can fill up the tank and its always instantly ready for use. I don't need a bucket anymore. The fibre fabric is very good quality, cleans surface well and doesn't leave much moisture. Floor dries out very quickly however for the tough stains i have to rub it multiple times.

I would suggest to buy a spare cleaning pad.

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $40.00.

SLB

SLBSydney

Fantastic Spray Mop

I bought this mop to replace a steam mop which had just broken. I could not justify spending the $$$ on another steam mop. I wasn't expecting too much from a spray mop but this product has more than exceeded my expectations. You can fill the spray bottle with hot water so you don't need to use harsh detergents. The mop cleans my tile floors just as well as my previous steam mop, for a fraction of the price. Fantastic spray mop - highly recommend.

Purchased in April 2019 for $39.90.

Allan Michell

Allan MichellSydney, NSW

spray mop

Purchased in May 2018 for $45.00.

MOST IMPRESSED!

DANUTA

DANUTAPerth, WA

disappointed

Have used this mop around my house weekly for 6 weeks. I have sealed jarrah floors and tiles, really very disappointed. Each time I have cleaned with either warm water or disinfectant etc. I have found that all it does is spread the dirt around. When washing the microfibre sponge by hand I noticed very little dirty water..because it was all on my floor still

Sabco C.Sabco

Not great, not reliable, sprayer doesn't work

I had hopes that this would be a good mop, but it has been useless, due to the tank leaking water where you have just mopped & the sprayer not working reliably, you either get no water or if just dribbled out the front. Very disappointing.

Rang up support on 1800 066 52 & found them very helpful, definitely worth calling them.

Purchased in December 2018.

SUZY Q

SUZY QARUNDEL

Great Mop

Found this mop very good. Manovers well into corners. Only problem 'Needs Ajustable Handle' not long enough. Filler tank is easy. Microfibre cloth on head good. Hope to see it modified with adjustable handle.

Hi Suzy Q -
Thanks for sharing - great to hear that you are enjoying it!
Happy customers make our day!

Great Product but doesn't last

I always try and buy Sabco as a quality product. Have been using this product every day for over a year. Only lasts 6 months before it plays up and needs to be returned. We have had 2 now and the last one has stopped working. I have tried the Aldi equivalent and doesn't go close to the Sabco Brand

improvment required

Requires telescopic handle for taller persons sore back when using otherwise product works well.Sorry to see product was cheaper on line than in shop where I bought,can I purchase replacement cloths

Joybell10

Joybell10

Sabco Spray Mop

Love this Mop great for my floor tiles brings them up nice and shiny Sabco always been a great brand and love that they keep coming up with great products well recommend this product ….

Jacob

JacobNewcastle

Great for spot cleans

Great product convenient to use for spills or small messes. I find it can get dirty quite quickly if you try and do the whole house in one go (i vacuum before hand for particles etc) I bought a sabco mop and bucket and will wash the floors thoroughly once a week and during the weekdays use this for small areas and spot cleans.

My only issue with it is the stick height. Feel like I am bending over constantly to use it. It's fine for average/short people.

Hi Jacob -
Thanks so much for the feedback - glad to hear you are enjoying your Sabco Spray Mop!

melzma

melzmaPenrith

So convenient and great price!

Purchased for $40 from Big W for the purpose of a quick once over each night once the kids have gone to bed. Just did my kitchen and decided to do the whole house and was done in 20mins (whole house is tiles). Didn’t leave any streaks like I’ve heard other brands do.
Perfect for each night and in between my main weekly mop with the steam mop.
Handle is a good size for my height and quite ergonomic I wasn’t straining my back.
Size of the pad is nice and big also.
Have rated 4 stars because I’m yet to put the pad back onto the product so can’t testify to how it washes, and I also find replacement mops hard to locate which again reason for my 4 star review.

Hi Melzma -
SO glad to hear that you are happy with your Sabo Spray Mop - happy customers really make our day!
We hope it continues to please - happy mopping!

ssta

sstaSydney

Lightweight and so convenient

bought this a few months ago from Big W and loves its convenience of not having to carry a bucket around while mopping. the spray works well and haven't had any issues with leaking as with other reviews as I have not removed the tank for filling, I leave it attached for filling. would definitely recommend!

Hi ssta -
Thanks for your feedback on the Sabco SuperSwish Spray Mop - we love to hear from happy customers! We hope you continue to enjoy the mop!

A Arthur

A ArthurMelbourne

Love my sabco spray mop!

Love this mop! After purchasing another brand which kept breaking (the seal of the bottle) I was pleased to find this has lasted me well over a year of continual use!
I used it on laminate floors with half metho/hot water and worked a charm!
I now use it on tiled floors and still love it. Its very convenient being a spray - no mess and lugging around a bucket.

Hi Arthur A -
Thanks for the great feedback - so glad to hear that you are loving your Sabco Super Swish Spray Mop!
Enjoy the rest of your week.

oogie1a

oogie1a

Best spray mop ever

I have had just about every kind of spay mop, cheap & expensive and they ALL stop spraying after a short time.
Not the Sabco, do yourself a favour and get this brand. Bought mine in BigW for 1/2 half price (usually around $40) but I would gladly pay full price because this mop KEEPS on KEEPING on