Fantastic Furniture Serenity

Fantastic Furniture Serenity

Double, Queen, King

Horrible mattress!!!!

Bought in May 2018 its now Dec 2019 and Im extremely disappointed. Its sags everywhere, I wake up in agony every morning. Tried rotating with no change. fantastic Furniture no longer sell this brand which is good for future customers.

Purchased in May 2018.

Sleeping PositionBack
Perceived FirmnessVery Hard

Jess

JessPerth, WA

Replacement from previous faulty mattress

Fantastic furniture replaced a Reflection branded mattress with this serenity mattress after it was faulty. It’s even worse than the reflection mattress. Wake up in agony every morning and have to use pain relief every day just to be able to walk! So disappointed, they are so expensive for the poor quality! I hope I can get a response and a solution as I cannot afford to spend more $$$ on another replacement!

Purchased in December 2017 at Fantastic Furniture WA, Rockingham for $849.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Heat Retention Yes
Perceived FirmnessSoft

Terrible product and service

This is the hardest, most uncomfortable mattress. Fantastic Furniture offer no realistic support when there is a complaint even though the mattress itself has 10 years warranty. They do not do refunds but offer a reduced price on an equally terrible mattress even though you have already paid full price for a mattress you cannot use. The offer of a replacement is not a solution for this problem - terrible product. No product or brand confidence. Terrible service, no responsibility taken.

Purchased in July 2019.

K.KSydney, NSW

Mattress replaced and no better then the last one.

Id say 0 stars if i could. Again the same mattress is replaced and getting back pain, hip and leg pain which i never had on my old mattress before this brand the quality of sleep is very poor. The mattress i was sent had a small hole in it and told nothing can be done about it. I'm very disappointed in this product and will never buy from your shop again. I always loved fantastic furniture till i brought what was ment to be the best mattress on the market. Its like the mattress from hell.

Purchased in September 2018 at Fantastic Furniture NSW for $999.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Heat Retention Yes
Perceived FirmnessHard

andy

wish i read the review before i bought this faulty product

i tried this mattress in the shop it seemed fine then i spent 950 to get this 'superb' mattress. only after one night it had a dip sag in the bed which gave me a very bad back pain. i went to the shop they refused to give me a refund. i wished i read the reviews. now i am contacting fantastic furniture through email to get a refund.

Purchased in February 2019 at Fantastic Furniture VIC, Nunawading for $950.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Perceived FirmnessHard

K.KSydney, NSW

The most terrible mattress I could have brought

Brought my mattress in sept 2018,I thought buying one of the most expensive queen mattress the serenity plush it would be great for my back and my legs but seems not the case, since buying this mattress it has been worse then my old mattress. The mattress has no support and sags on the sides of the mattress so you feel like you are going to fall out. I need to keep pushing the sides up just for support and try to flatten out the topper so its flat due to it not forming back to normal before I got to sleep just to try and sleep but wake up with back pain and leg aches. I have turned the mattress around and finding both side doing the same thing. Followed instructions yet still doesnt make a difference.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi K,K, I am sorry to hear you are not enjoying your new mattress. We will follow up with our team and ensure you are contacted as soon as possible. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Thanks Ryan and team

JenzeeTownsville

Absolute Rubbish !

This is the worst mattress I have ever slept on . Purchased in August 2018 and haven’t had one good night since . The top layer has separated in parts like a big bubble on the surface . The sides collapse if you lay anywhere near the edge you roll off . There is ZERO support and it has sunk spots . Stitching is also falling apart along the seams of the edge. Back problems , neck problems !Its absolute rubbish! I have requested a refund regardless of the no return policy and will take it further if I have too . I can’t afford to pay $1200 on a bed you can’t sleep on !!!! Ang try that you sell this product!!

Jenzee

I have been in contact with the store I purchased it from . Hopefully it gets sorted soon. Thanks

Serenity Medium - sagging ++ after only 2 weeks.

I purchased the Serenity Medium from Fantastic Furniture on 21/9/18. I loved the thickness and the 20 year warranty. Today is 4/10/18 and I cannot take sleeping on this mattress any longer. It has not even been 2 weeks and sags significantly where I sleep. It’s a hole you can’t roll out of. My back, neck and hips are aching. From reading other reviews I notice this is a common issue. I wish I had noticed those reviews before. I hate to leave a negative review but others should be very wary about purchasing this mattress.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Christine Drossinis

Christine DrossinisBundoora, Vic 3083

Serenity Firm Mattress[ double bed]

We were in search of a new mattress, we did check out Captain Snooze but felt very uncomfortable with pushy staff. We went across to fantastic furniture after I had looked on the web site. we both didn't want the pillow top just a straight out mattress. my husband noticed the serenity which come with a 20yr warranty. so after laying down we both agreed that this was the one. when you sat on the side of the mattress it didn't sink down like some of the other mattresses did & it was a bit higher than the others. Now 2 weeks later we are still very happy with it.& thought the price was reasonable as well. Now 7 months later we are still very pleased with our choice of the Serenity Mattress.

Purchased in September 2018 at Fantastic Furniture VIC, Thomastown for $750.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodDays
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Discomfort No
SaggingNo
Perceived FirmnessMedium
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

I would also like too say thankyou to your staff at the Thomastown store, especially Angelo, for not being pushy, being friendly & polite, & with a smile. Thankyou, regards Christine Drossinis

Most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept on

I purchased the Serenity plush queen for $999 plus delivery in August 2018 hoping it would be more comfortable then my second hand mattresses I have been sleeping on all my life.Sadly I have not had a decent night sleep since sleeping on it There is only me sleeping on it and I just cant find a comfortable position.Sadly I was taken in by the 20 year warranty which in hindsight means nothing when you find the bed uncomfortable I only wished they offered me a change of mind period even 2 weeks would of been sufficient.

Kerry

Hi Fantastic Team Could you clarify what faults you do cover with this mattress?

CaroleSydney

Worst mattress ever purchased!! Please do not waste your money!

Carole

Sent numerous emails and have not received one reply. Il be taking this further, thank you.

Darren

DarrenHobart

Worst Mattress Causes Back Pain

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

AnthonyESydney

Wake up like a zombie and spending money on chiro

Date PurchasedMar 2017
AnthonyE

Hi Annie , where would I send those details and pictures ?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi AnthonyE, my apologies. Please send them through to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au
Regards Annie and the Fantastic team

Mattress sags badly after 4 months of sleeping on it

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

This is one of the worst mattresses i slept. Please dont buy this and spoil your health.

This is one of the worst mattress i slept. Please don't buy this and spoil your health. All weights are going on the neck and i had severe neck pain. Only 1 week old, and i am sleeping on floor. Terrible. Waste for hard earned money.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Matt P.Newcastle NSW

King Size Disappointment

Date PurchasedMar 2017

tariqMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Serenity matress mediun causing backaches

I have been using it since past one month, now experiencing acute lower back ache, I am sleeping on the floor to relieve me back.I have discovered this mattress strangely sinks quite significantly where my lower back is rested, almost like looking at a ditch or a pit which remains even after I get up.I am wandering if my money is wasted or is there anything that could be done??
The reason I went for medium is due to my fragile back and my preference for mattress to support my back. This is like sleeping on a worn out 50 year old mattress.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Horrible mattress

Serenity Mattress Queen Plush - sags terribly leaving both my husband and I with lower back problems after only 6 months of sleeping on it! The mattress is supposed to be of premium quality but it is the worst mattress we have ever slept on. I wouldn't even use it as a spare. We purchased this mattress from Fantastic Furniture, Burleigh on the Gold Coast and I have sent an email hoping to receive a replacement of a different mattress as this mattress has a 20 year warranty which simply isn't true.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Horrible

Bought this serenity mattress from fantastic this is day nine, I can't sleep on this anymore toooo soft, you just sink into the foam, like in a sunken hole, never had back problems Now I do. Partner disturbance +++
Your better off sleeping on the floor.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

ZenNSW

Do not waste your money!

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Zen

Thanks Ryan, it was a mattress not a sofa. Thank you I will email shortly.
Regards

Kerryasked

Which side is cooler on the serenity plush queen mattress?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kerry! Thanks for getting in touch! The Serenity Plush does offer two sides for temperature control. The panel that is grey offers the 'warmer' side, whereas the white offers the 'cooler' side. Hope this helps! Regards, Jivani and the Fantastic Team.

tariqasked

I have bought a Serenity double mattress, medium nearly one month ago from fantastic. I have been experiencing lower back ache since i started sleeping on it.Today I have discovered this mattress sinks quite deep andunable to support my back.I am around 80kg. The sinks are quite visible where i sleep. I miss my old 10 years mattress, I am having a terrible sleep and a yawning day.
Can anyone give me idea what to do?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tariq, I am really sorry to hear you are not enjoying the Serenity mattress that you purchased from us. I have responded to your review, if you can get in touch with our customer care team at customercare@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your contact details and purchase details we would be happy to see what we can do to assist. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Zen

I experienced the same issues. I received a full refund and the mattress was collected. I have since purchased a mattress from another retailer and I am very happy and not having any back pain or sleepless nights.

Hi Ryan,
As requested I have sent email twice to your customer team, received automated complain number twice. Its been over 4 weeks since my first complain, I have not received any individualized response.
Please advise.