3Emma Diamond Hybrid Mattress

Adjustment Period
  • Days
  • Weeks
  • Months
  • I never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No

Queen
Kiran Arakkal
Kiran ArakkalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very uncomfortable mattress!

Bought the top of the line Emma Signature Queen bed and mattress. The bed frame was decent, no complaints. It’s sturdy and well built. The disappointing bit was the mattress. It didn’t take up a proper rectangular shape at all. I was told it would eventually, but today it’s been more than a year and still hasn’t. Also it’s very hard and not comfortable at all. Did raise a complaint, and to Emma’s credit they did send me a complementary topper, but not a major difference. Would never buy an Emma mattress or for that matter any mattered in a box product ever again. Show details
katra
katraYorkeys Knob2 posts
  Queen

Great mattress, worth buying

Best mattress I ever had. Own it now over a year , it is comfy , not to hard , not to soft. Sleep well, cool in summer. Perfect !! Show details ·  1
Leah
LeahSydney, NSW2 posts

Not what I expected

Based on previous reviews and all the hype I purchased the top of the range diamond hybrid mattress. I was expecting a huge improvement from my old, worn mattress.
However, I found this mattress very firm, so firm my husband and I both woke up with sore backs. After consulting with the team they ensured us it would soften over time but unfortunately it has not met our expectations! Will be going back to purchase a mattress I can try before I buy… Show details
Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

Quite a firm bed at all

Quite a firm one so l need a medium replacement asap Show details
Ruth Nash
  King
Amanda Kew
Amanda Kew
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Nowhere near as comfortable as I thought it would be

I was expecting this to be a very comfortable mattress but it's way too hard and I find it hard to seep on. Show details
Shaz Roberts
Shaz Roberts2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

My mattress is beating me up

It's too hard for me and I'm waking in pain in my shoulders and hips. Show details
Emma Pearmain
Emma Pearmain
  Verified Queen

Disappointing

Mattress never arrived, and had to chase repeatedly to find out what was going on. Was told issue was escalated and an update would be sent only to have radio silence until I got through on the phone again.

Every time I rang, I had to explain from the beginning again which was irritating and time consuming. no replies to emails, no replies to chatbot, often couldn't get through via phone.

After about three weeks of this, I gave up and ordered a Koala instead (which was delivered the same day). It then took me weeks to get a refund for the imaginary mattress.

Really disappointing service, and I wouldn't recommend Emma mattresses to anyone due to the poor customer service. Show details

Tony M
Tony MCentral, SA
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Good mattress for a good price

I had my doubts when I purchased this mattress, but was pleasantly surprised. I have permanent back and neck injuries and require a medium firm mattress with good support and this seems to do the trick. Coming from a softer mattress, It took a few weeks to get used to the firmness. So far so good. It has kept its shape and feels a little more pliable than when I first used it. I'm also a hot sleeper and temperature hasn't been much of an issue for me either. Show details ·  1
Zoe B
Zoe B
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Can't feel your partner moving in the night!

The bed is great for isolating sleepers, and its is firm all the way to the edge without a droop.
We personally found it a little too hard - more like 8/10 firmness. Show details
Laura McNarry
Laura McNarry

sooo good!

Honest review, this mattress is actually so good! I was sceptical with it coming in a box but the structure of the mattress is solid. It doesn't sag and is very supportive. It is on the firmer side but with any new mattress your body just has to adjust. Very very happy! Show details ·  1
Gabrielle Ohlsson
Gabrielle Ohlsson2 posts

Love this mattress

i looked at a lot of these mattresses and eventually settled on the Emma sleep. I am not disappointed - its very comfortable - i like the clean lines of how it looks on the bed base.
I like the firmness and haven't noticed any sagging or partner disturbance. Show details ·  2
Bev Sanders
Bev Sanders
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Very comfortable and good support

This mattress is pretty good but I was hoping for more difference between the different support zones. It was convenient that delivery was included but more warning on the actual delivery date would have been better. I found it difficult to manoeuvre the mattress up stairs and into position on my own. You need 2 people to move it because it's very heavy. Show details ·  1

Marie R
Marie R · Diamond Hybrid Mattress

Hello - I have recently ordered a Queen size Emma Diamond mattress which I hope to use during the coming holidays when family come to stay. However, I have been reading Emma Sleep reviews, and now realize there may be a waiting period for delivery. My confirmation email was sent by a "no-reply email address", so I am posting here. My Order number: 0028-4AUUMC. Thank you in anticipation of a timely response. Marie R

Emma Sleep   DM

Hello Marie. We can see here that one of our agents assisted you with this concern. Thanks.

Craig · Diamond Hybrid Mattress Queen

Can you please explain to me the returns policy, how does it work, how long does it take and how much does it cost?

Craig

Wow. Took you a whole 3 months to reply! A bit late now.

Emma Sleep   DM

Our apologies. Just happened that we were out of manpower and just got back on track. Thanks.

Tony H
Tony H · Diamond Hybrid Mattress

Hi we need a new mattress to replace the one on our ensemble. Is it going to be ok to place this on our old base?

Emma Sleep   DM

Hello Tony. Thanks for reaching us here. Yes, you can place it on your old base, as long as it is aligned with Australian standardized size like what you see on the hotels. It will fit.

Features:

• The Emma Diamond Hybrid Mattress has a high density foam layer for improved comfort with graphite dust to help regulate your temperature.
  • Having both pocket springs and memory foam gives sleepers dynamic support.
  • The mattress has machine-washable covers that help make it easy to protect from staining and discolouration, as well as make it suitable for those suffering from allergies.
  • You can buy this mattress in Single, King Single, Double, Queen, and King sizes.
  • Every Emma Diamond Hybrid Mattress comes with a 10-year warranty.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that using the Emma Diamond Hybrid Mattress improved their sleep quality. They said that it was comfortable, supportive, and that they experienced minimal partner disturbance.
  • They also said that the mattress maintained its shape well, and wasn’t prone to sagging over time.
  • Hot sleepers reported that this Emma mattress helped keep them cooler during the night, mostly because the mattress didn’t retain heat.
Compare all Emma Diamond Hybrid Mattress listings
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $1,719$1,869$1,609$1,269
Type Memory Foam and Pocket SpringMemory Foam and Pocket SpringMemory Foam and Pocket SpringMemory Foam and Pocket Spring
SizeQueenKingDoubleKing Single
FeaturesHandles and Removable CoverHandles and Removable CoverHandles and Removable CoverHandles and Removable Cover
Weight32 kg40 kg27 kg23 kg
Thickness25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Release date