3.1

3.4
2.8
4.2
4.2
Brand Manager for Big W? Claim your listing.

Elizabeth U.
Elizabeth U.

Fenici Misting Tower Fan

It's the best fan I have ever bought, I use it every night all year round. I have owned this fan for over 5yrs and I absolutely love it. The only problem I have with this fan is the fact that I want another one and can't find one.
Mehr
Mehr
  Fair Incentive

It’s the worse fan I’ve seen ever

After couple of months the cap of water tank cracked. Then after a year, when a warranty was finished, it started to leaking. But the mist did’t working. I Don’t recommend it.
Lori
LoriPerth, WA5 posts

Do not buy

Got this fan for a year, it was working well in the beginning but didn’t used the mister for the whole cold season and now I want to use it for summer but it was leaking big time. :(  Show details
Tana
TanaBris Vegas, 400033 posts

Excellent!!! 4 years on, aircon is only for emergencies

Very powerful airflow even in the end of 35sqm room small speed feels effective. I love that I can use it as ioniser diffuser without fan. I add essential oils. It makes me happy because apart from everything else it is also stylish (oh, and remote control of course!) Show details
Mark R.
Mark R.Goulburn Valley, VIC9 posts

Lauren
LaurenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Spend your money elsewhere

I had this fan for a week, before it started leaking onto my carpet. Thinking it was a faulty fan, I exchanged it for a second one. This second fan lasted 2 months before the same problem occurred. I filled up the water tank for the mister well below the max line and once it was placed back, the entire contents emptied through the fan and onto the carpet. Do not buy, complete waste of $129. Show details
JING WU
JING WUPerth, WA2 posts

dont buy this product

I bought this product from bigw when it was on sale. it was ok before until one night it automatically triggered my circuit breaker in the meter box. I disassembled the bottom parts of the fan and found after 1.5 years usage, the water bottle starts to leak and water is dripping onto the EMI filter and Synchronous motor underneath and causes the short circuit. now the fan is dead.

Grachelle Tela
Grachelle TelaAU9 posts

Good for summer

I am satisfied with the functions of the fan.

and you can adjust the coldness using remote control also.

The fun is not that noisy compared to other brand.

Me and my husband are happy to purchase this brand.

I highly recommend this product of Finci.

Must try it.

Pablo E
Pablo E

P.O.S

No better than a $10 circular fan. Not worth the $100, especially when two years ago Target did a portable tower aircon for the same price. Mine packed it in not even a year after purchase. Turned it off one morning, went to turn it back on that night and it wouldn't blow air no matter what even after basic troubleshooting. Hunk of crap. Built for $5, sold for $120.

To;dr: Avoid, avoid, avoid..

Tony
Tonysydney7 posts

Hannah F
Hannah FAU4 posts

Not worth over $100

Had trouble trying to start the actual fan to work . The misting worked fine just the rest wouldn't work. Paid $120 didn't work so we returned it . Bought a $50 metal fan from target which works much better. I would not recommend this if you want to risk buying something that doesn't work.

LCc
LCc

Best fan I have ever bought

We have now bought 3 of these fans ( for different rooms) we bought our first one 4 years ago and use it almost every night just to move the air around after the house has been closed up all day.

Couldn't be happier!

Just need to know where to buy spare remotes..

Aby
Aby

Please avoid this product

I had two such fans, both of which packed up within a year from purchase. The fan still produces mist but the fan is no longer operational. The fan seemed to perform ok in the first few months but the performance was obliviously short lived. Money completely wasted. In my opinion.

Julz
Julz

Great cooling fan

Bought this for my bedroom and its great, cool air, various useful settings. Has a temp gauge on it, so you know it cools the air. Can take about three degrees out of the temperature but also blows a cool breeze on the lowest fan setting because of the mister. So far so good, if it lasts well its worth 5 stars. Almost as effective as our Vornado fan.

Gran
GranMermaid beach3 posts

This is perfect

The tower is perfect for a small apartment/ unit were space is limited. Has several settings including a sleep setting which I'm not to sure is the best one for a good nights sleep, I used the lowest setting and that worked for me. Quiet so doesn't disturb your sleep.