Fernview Nurseries

See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fernview Nurseries

DianaNorth Queensland, QLD

Very bad customer service

• +4Thumbnail
Diana

Again the price of your products and the health of other plants are good but you need to address the ones that died. I saw on your website that if anything happens within a specific timeframe then they will be replaced but instead I got bad service.

Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.Queensland

Fantastic quality plants

Purchased agapanthus… arrived in great condition , very healthy plants. Look forward to ordering more plants based on the size and condition of my plants that were delivered . Can’t wait to get more stock delivered

Serena
SerenaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfectly packaged Plants

I ordered a bulk order of Korean Box and a couple of other plants and I was so impressed with the beautiful packaging to keep them happy on their travels across the country. All plants were healthy and a good size for tubestock and are doing well in my garden. Thank you! The price was good too. I have ordered many other online plants in the last few months and Fernview was definitely the best.

Fernview N.Fernview NurseriesSend a private message

Thank you for your review, always great to hear from happy customers.

Five Stars for Fernview Nurseries

• +1Thumbnail

Diana P.
Diana P.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Service and well packed plants

Only ordered 100 plants 3 days ago. They arrived today! I’m in Sydney and Fernvuew are in Victoria. Plants arrived really well packed and look very healthy. Price of plants was really good too
Will be ordering again. Thank you!

Poor communication

Anita
Anita

Thanks for your response and for following up on my order. I received the lavender plants today and was very impressed (as I was last time) with how well packed the plants were.

Julie
JulieGippsland, VIC

Extremely impressed.

My plants were dispatched promptly and delivered by Australia Post on the fourth day after I ordered. They are larger than expected, well packed and very healthy so I am delighted.

BOBPerth, WA

Plants died replacements never came

I ordered 50 Pittosporum plants last year , they were delayed in delivery due to Lockdowns . I planted on receipt, plants were small but I had hopes for their survival as it was still cool in Perth and we still had rainfall. Unfortunately 44 of the plants died within a few days leaving me with 6. After contacting the nursery and sending requested photos etc I had the impression they did not believe me but I did receive a promise of replacement plants by telephone.
It's now been several months and I have received no contacts and no replacements , I have given up on this nursery.

BOB

Obviously Bob is not my name , I never use my name on forums for obvious reasons.
I contacted you on Fri 16/10/2020 with photographs and on a subsequent phone call I was told the plants would be replaced .

Absolutely Fabulous!

Plants arrived within 3 days after their Christmas break holidays. Agapanthus were very healthy and much larger than I expected, great price too.

Tracking notifications were emailed at each stage, a must these days for online businesses in my opinion.

Very happy customer, thank you!

Damien E.South East Queensland, QLD

Very poor communication

I ordered plants - they promise they are shipped every sunday night - but no shipping notification and no updates for weeks. No answer when you call. No responses to various emails. About 3 weeks later i lodge paypal dispute. I then receive cancellation email from Fernview. I order replacement plants from local nursery. A week later i receive a shipping notification from fernview and (some?!) plants then arrive!? Rude customer service refuse to accept returns or issue refund.

My name is Mud
My name is MudNorth-West & West coast, TAS

No communication

There has been no receipt, order confirmation or any communication from the seller of any kind. I have tried making contact via their enquires email and contact number on the website i made the order from but phone rings out and no reply from the email. I went onto their facebook page but this has had no activity for the last 6 months. I dont think they exist anymore but have failed to deactivate their website.

Tanya F.
Tanya F.Goulburn Valley, VIC

25 out 45 dead plants on arrival

UPDATE 14.10.2020
Contact was made from Fernview Nurseries and the issue is being rectified.

Ordered 45 rosemary plants on 09.09.2020 finally received plants on 01.10.2020. Tried to call 22.09.2020 to see where plants were... no answer, sent an email... no reply. Called again once the plants had arrived... no answer, sent an email... still waiting for a reply.

Joel K.
Joel K.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Stuff

Ingenious delivery method. plants arrived in good condition, they are small but good quality and don't take long to catch up. You will save dollars, Happy customer in Brisbane QLD.

Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

I ordered multiple plants and all arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Very impressed with this nursery & have now put in a 2nd order. Very reasonably priced too. Keep up the great work

Serenity32