Fernview Nurseries

• Rates and Fees
Spiesw

SpieswCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

130 dead plants, no response to emails

There has been no receipt, order confirmation or any communication from the seller of any kind. First order of 75 plants, 14 days in transit, no survivals. Replacement order the same result. I requested a refund. No response.

No communication

There has been no receipt, order confirmation or any communication from the seller of any kind. I have tried making contact via their enquires email and contact number on the website i made the order from but phone rings out and no reply from the email. I went onto their facebook page but this has had no activity for the last 6 months. I dont think they exist anymore but have failed to deactivate their website.

Tanya F.

Tanya F.Goulburn Valley, VIC

25 out 45 dead plants on arrival

UPDATE 14.10.2020
Contact was made from Fernview Nurseries and the issue is being rectified.

Ordered 45 rosemary plants on 09.09.2020 finally received plants on 01.10.2020. Tried to call 22.09.2020 to see where plants were... no answer, sent an email... no reply. Called again once the plants had arrived... no answer, sent an email... still waiting for a reply.

Gardening & Landscaping

Find out how Fernview Nurseries compares to other Gardening & Landscaping

Joel K.

Joel K.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Stuff

Ingenious delivery method. plants arrived in good condition, they are small but good quality and don't take long to catch up. You will save dollars, Happy customer in Brisbane QLD.

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

I ordered multiple plants and all arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Very impressed with this nursery & have now put in a 2nd order. Very reasonably priced too. Keep up the great work

Serenity32

Serenity32Tasmania

VERY HAPPY ALL ROUND

Bruna Canto

Bruna CantoPerth, WA

Excellent business

I could not find much info about this company, but as I needed a large amount of gardenias and dutchbox to do my project properly and I live in WA, I decided to go for it.... and Im glad I did.
Well packed plants, and all arrived in good shape (even tho spent a week on transit).
The only thing comes to mind to improve would be a fact sheet of how to plant to give it the best start, but nothing that a little homework before planting wont fix it.

Thank you FERNVIEW!!

Rates and Fees

Disappointing prices hikes cheaper to buy where plants can be inspected first

Regular customer. Loved the convenience and price was great to reflect smaller plants. Then the price hikes came without warning. Would of been nice to know prices were going to rise so much cheaper to go to local nursery now for tubestock. Very disappointed I thought the idea was the plants were cheaper as they were smaller and brought sight unseen online rather than physically going into a store, which has higher overheads than mass produced tiny plants. Be buying my plants local now because of this. Prices hiked by 50cents per plant in a year. Lost my business.

Adas

Adasmelbourne

Quick, well priced and easy, what more could you want

Bought a few times from Fernview Nurseries, they don't have a very large range, and what they do have comes in tube stock so they're pretty small plants.
On the first order it took like a week to come out and since there's no correspondence from them i thought my order was lost or something, but when i rang it was on its way. Both of the rosemary plants weren't in good shape but they have survived when i re-potted them into larger pots as putting them in the ground i don't believe would have survived. All the other plants doing well.
Second order came in 2 days and i was happy to find mostly looking healthy in the package and in good shape, I don't doubt that they will all survive and thrive.

Gardening & Landscaping

Find out how Fernview Nurseries compares to other Gardening & Landscaping

Rick Perram

Rick Perram

Fantastic

Great quality plants, promptly received and expertly packed.
We are a regular on line plant purchaser and can highly recommend this nursery, in our experience, as one of the best.
Fantastic prices.
Highly Recommended

Poor customer service

We have ordered from Fernview several times and never had a problem before. In November we ordered some more tube stock. When the order arrived, they had sent the wrong plants, some of them were damaged and had to be thrown away, and we were overcharged (they were advertising 5% off store wide but the discount was not applied at the online checkout). We took photos of the damaged plants and emailed them. We just wanted replacements and the correct plants. We heard nothing back. We have emailed 6 times but no response. We then posted a testimonial on their website saying that which they just took down.

Marie HartSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fernview Nurseries are perfect if they have the stock.

Marie Hart

Since my review on this site and Facebook, the company contacted me and authorized a refund, and fulfilled my order. I kept the review stars the same as it is what it is, and it did happen. But thankfully was rectified by the company.