Ferratum Group

Ferratum Group

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ferratum Group? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (3) and Variable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness

KK777
KK777Perth

Always helpful

Easy online applications, as soon as you hit send you get a SMS advising they have received the application. Usually within a few hours have a response and cash in my account that day. Easy to manage repayments over a set time.

Kenny Z.
Kenny Z.

A So Annoying Company!

My info was sold to this company from another loan Co which has declined my application, I have asked them to stop ANNOYING me. They have send me SMS on a daily basis as well by email, requesting to apply for loan, what a joke, if there is a minus rating that I can rate, you’ll get a -5 star. Stop sending me sms and email, I am not interested in your product.

Savmad2021
Savmad2021Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

This company is a joke

This company is a joke I have applied for a loan several times and each time get declined so I decided to message them to find out why I am not being approved and to get a response my credit history ummm hang on your are clearly stating on your website that you don't conduct credit checks false advertising on the website but reading people's reviews and there bad experience with ferratum think I have dodged a bullet be careful of ferratum

George H.
George H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a bunch of heartless people

I informed Ferratum that my father passed away and to hold a payment. This is the most disgusting response I have ever received.

How dare you in a time of need.

This is the response offered by [name removed]

Google User
Google UserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay Away!!!

They couldn't do direct debit on my card which was not my fault, could be just a glitch In the system, but still charged me double, they kept using the same excuse when clearly there was money enough to pay 5 times payment in my account. So I told them I prefer to pay by depositing the money into their account which I did always before the due date until it was finished. Now they want me to borrow more from them lol. No thank you. One of is not trustworthy and it's not me.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Bee
BeeSydney, NSW

Professional and quick and very efficient

Best company out there!!
Very grateful for their service, the loan process is very easy and they helped me out when I was in need. The repayment are manageable and the loan gets paid off quickly and unlike other companies there are real humans to assist they don’t refer you to those silly automated chats they give you the option to speak to someone.

Michael C.
Michael C.Hunter Region, NSW

Conned to pay out early

Had 2 loans that were paid in full on time ,never missed a payment. Got E-mail stating that if i paid out my loan early i would receive gift card and new loan would be approved. Paid out the remainder of the loan. 24 hrs later i received a notification that loan was paid out in full. So applied for another loan straight away, REJECTED immediately because i didn't meet their lending criteria. WTH ! Tried again in case i hit wrong button .Same result. Phoned their customer support and got the attitude that i was interrupting their day. Well one good thing to come out of it, don't have to deal with them again and its money in my pocket and not theirs from no on.

Application Process
disgruntled
disgruntledPerth, WA

Disgraceful

I had a letter stating I defaulted on a loan I know nothing about. Seems anyone can scan a bank statement change the name and address to someone else and get a loan. I now await a police investigation and they are also looking into how easily people can get a loan using innocent people details.

STAY AWAYYYY

Omg.. SO BAD! I rang them at one point to find out some more info. in the end I said I didn’t want to go through with the loan and then they called me at work and my employer answered. Why call my employer when I don’t even want your loan?! STAY AWAY

Find out how Ferratum Group compares to other Short Term Loans

Closed account had debt owing?

Had a loan paid out and closed early with ferratum, got an email 2 months later saying I had outstanding debt and it was being transferred to debt collection with a credit file deduction! Had to call them up and explain I had a txt from them stating I had paid my loan in full..... I’m just lucky I had proof and I had checked my emails in time before my credit file was reduced for nothing I had done!!!

Rod
RodSydney, NSW

Be very careful with Ferratum

Be very careful with this lender they add on charges when it suits them had a loan for 3 weeks decided just to pay back on full they added a extra 400 + on what I owed not recommended

Dylan
DylanPerth, WA

Quick approval, no credit history needed

Such a good company , I havnt had any issues yet , very fast app roval and the money case in my bank within 4 hours! Would recommend to any one - thanks

Application Process

ninjacalf
ninjacalfPeel, WA

Easy, Fast, Affordable

I have used Ferratum about 5 times now. Each time I have applied for a loan online.
It's so easy and the money is in your nominated bank that day, it does not take long.

This company will rip you off with fees!

If you are just one day late you get wacked with hefty overdue fees by Ferratum and Ezidebt. If you want to pay by credit card they charge $19 dollar process fee. Check the contract before you sign as they are totally inflexible with fees.

Rocket
RocketMelbourne

Disgusting organisation.

Well what can you say about this second rate organisation that it is and should not be allowed to operate. Beware of loans off them!!!! In fact don't apply for one unless you wanna get ripped off.

Read more reviews - page 2