Ferratum Group

Ferratum Group

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ferratum Group? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Big liar

Be careful with this company...they just such a big liar ..they will ruin your credit rating ...and they don't care if you're a return customer..worst ever company I ever deal with

Angry

I try to contact them by phone about my loan but kept me on hold for more than 20 minutes, didn't even talk to a person and I even email them. Worse customer service I had deal with

Dan
Dan

Crooks

These guys are legal robbers. They prey on the desperate and ruin their credit ratings by introducing credit checks without advising the customer. Previous customers would assume that this wouldn’t happen as it didn’t last time.

MnM
MnMMelbourne

Didn't know they started doing credit checks

I frequently like to use them because it was short term lending for me and no credit checks. I'm trying to keep my credit score above board.

I applied for a loan and then got a message that my credit score has changed. Nooooooo! I wish they had highlighted that they would be doing a credit check. The amount I applied to borrow isn't worth the enquiry on my credit report. So gutted. Never using them again.

Ofakof

F!@#$% dogs! I applied for a small loan..which they rejected me. it was only $500..and now its on my credit report. making it look bad for me! they can get fkd..low life p!@#$*..scamming! Stay away from these blood sucking leaches!

Jimmy33
Jimmy33South East Queensland, QLD

Legal criminals

These guys are just criminals. Prey in desperate people and then ruin their life.warning keep away from these guys. You will pay back nearly 50% interest once u have finalised the loan. Worst lender in Australia

Albert v.
Albert v.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Will not recommend

I paid my first loan ($1900) total amount paid was over $3000. Re-applied ; no changes in my circumstances , and guess what I got declined. So yes so much for customer value. Slated something about lending criteria.
Anyway don't support them.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
belp78
belp78Sydney, NSW

Useless

Needed help desperately to fix my car. I have been regular customer for years. I earn more than when I got my last loan, I have less dependants as they have moved out, never missed a payment and finished loans early. etc this time I don’t qualify. What. When I need it the most to repair my car. Maybe if actual human beings assessed people situations and not computers they may be more understanding

Upset

I've never had an account nor am I interested in one. You keep contacting me regarding my account. Please stop bloody contacting me as it is getting to the point of harassment now.

yhm123
yhm123Sydney, NSW

What an awful company

Honest opinion
Honest opinionSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst company out there

They are terrible can't even contact them!they state they don't do credit checks but they do even I had a excellent credit rating they still decline steer clear much better company's out there.

Derek Jordan
Derek JordanQueensland

Tell you to pay off loan get a discount and get another loan don't fall for it

Worst finance company on the planet total rip offs anyway they can do it DONT USE THEM!!!
You will be ripped off Liars sneaky and just there to take we very cent they can off you

KK777
KK777Perth

Always helpful

Easy online applications, as soon as you hit send you get a SMS advising they have received the application. Usually within a few hours have a response and cash in my account that day. Easy to manage repayments over a set time.

Kenny Z.
Kenny Z.

A So Annoying Company!

My info was sold to this company from another loan Co which has declined my application, I have asked them to stop ANNOYING me. They have send me SMS on a daily basis as well by email, requesting to apply for loan, what a joke, if there is a minus rating that I can rate, you’ll get a -5 star. Stop sending me sms and email, I am not interested in your product.

Savmad2021
Savmad2021Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

This company is a joke

This company is a joke I have applied for a loan several times and each time get declined so I decided to message them to find out why I am not being approved and to get a response my credit history ummm hang on your are clearly stating on your website that you don't conduct credit checks false advertising on the website but reading people's reviews and there bad experience with ferratum think I have dodged a bullet be careful of ferratum