Ferratum Group

Ferratum Group

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (2) and Variable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term 10 months
  • Cash Arrival3 day(s)
Google User

Google UserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay Away!!!

They couldn't do direct debit on my card which was not my fault, could be just a glitch In the system, but still charged me double, they kept using the same excuse when clearly there was money enough to pay 5 times payment in my account. So I told them I prefer to pay by depositing the money into their account which I did always before the due date until it was finished. Now they want me to borrow more from them lol. No thank you. One of is not trustworthy and it's not me.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Cash Arrival5 day(s)
Bee

BeeSydney, NSW

Professional and quick and very efficient

Best company out there!!
Very grateful for their service, the loan process is very easy and they helped me out when I was in need. The repayment are manageable and the loan gets paid off quickly and unlike other companies there are real humans to assist they don’t refer you to those silly automated chats they give you the option to speak to someone.

Michael C.

Michael C.Hunter Region, NSW

Conned to pay out early

Had 2 loans that were paid in full on time ,never missed a payment. Got E-mail stating that if i paid out my loan early i would receive gift card and new loan would be approved. Paid out the remainder of the loan. 24 hrs later i received a notification that loan was paid out in full. So applied for another loan straight away, REJECTED immediately because i didn't meet their lending criteria. WTH ! Tried again in case i hit wrong button .Same result. Phoned their customer support and got the attitude that i was interrupting their day. Well one good thing to come out of it, don't have to deal with them again and its money in my pocket and not theirs from no on.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Term12 months

disgruntled

disgruntledPerth, WA

Disgraceful

I had a letter stating I defaulted on a loan I know nothing about. Seems anyone can scan a bank statement change the name and address to someone else and get a loan. I now await a police investigation and they are also looking into how easily people can get a loan using innocent people details.

STAY AWAYYYY

Omg.. SO BAD! I rang them at one point to find out some more info. in the end I said I didn’t want to go through with the loan and then they called me at work and my employer answered. Why call my employer when I don’t even want your loan?! STAY AWAY

Application Process

Closed account had debt owing?

Had a loan paid out and closed early with ferratum, got an email 2 months later saying I had outstanding debt and it was being transferred to debt collection with a credit file deduction! Had to call them up and explain I had a txt from them stating I had paid my loan in full..... I’m just lucky I had proof and I had checked my emails in time before my credit file was reduced for nothing I had done!!!

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Rod

RodSydney, NSW

Be very careful with Ferratum

Be very careful with this lender they add on charges when it suits them had a loan for 3 weeks decided just to pay back on full they added a extra 400 + on what I owed not recommended

Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Loan Term12 months
Dylan

DylanPerth, WA

Quick approval, no credit history needed

Such a good company , I havnt had any issues yet , very fast app roval and the money case in my bank within 4 hours! Would recommend to any one - thanks

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019
Loan Term6 months
Cash Arrival1 day(s)

ninjacalf

ninjacalfPeel, WA

Easy, Fast, Affordable

I have used Ferratum about 5 times now. Each time I have applied for a loan online.
It's so easy and the money is in your nominated bank that day, it does not take long.

Find out how Ferratum Group compares to other Short Term Loans

This company will rip you off with fees!

If you are just one day late you get wacked with hefty overdue fees by Ferratum and Ezidebt. If you want to pay by credit card they charge $19 dollar process fee. Check the contract before you sign as they are totally inflexible with fees.

Rocket

RocketMelbourne

Disgusting organisation.

Well what can you say about this second rate organisation that it is and should not be allowed to operate. Beware of loans off them!!!! In fact don't apply for one unless you wanna get ripped off.

Rip off Merchants

Pack of rip off merchants...they have hefty fees for every method you pay and are incompetent on the phone. Unlike nimble if you miss a payment they don’t give you 24 hours to rectify it without charging a 50 dollar dishonour fee and an exidebit fail fee of 15 dollars. Go elsewhere...as soon as they loose all their customers they will become insolvent.

gavin

gavinperth w.a.

Wont lend again.

I have had about 5 loans with this mob all paid out in full and nearly all before the payment period.tried to get another loan the other day was declined they say their lending criteria has changed so someone who has paid back on time or b.f. time everytime is no longer eligible.what a bunch of goons dont bother with these time wasters.

Mara

MaraPerth

Downhill

Liz

Liz

Really good to deal with!!

I recently had a few defaults added to my credit due to poor choices and a change of income. I found Ferratum through a google search and was pleasantly surprised by how easy the webpage was to use.
I have been able get a few loans in the last few months successfully to help pay rent while I find a full time job.
They're quite easy to talk to via the chat option and realistic. I prefer to chat online as talking on the phone Regarding my situation is embarrassing.

Dwayne

DwaynePerth

The best products on offer

The team at FERRATUM are great at helping on all loan needs. The best customer service skills and knowledge of individual needs. The team also takes into account your circumstances and tries to work in your favour and have always managed to help me out. Highly recommended

Relle

RelleFar North Queensland, QLD

Disgusting Global Customer Service

Could not answer my questions. Just kept talking over me. Cut me off in Live Chat. I asked for a PAYOUT FIGURE minus the INTEREST, they just gave me the normal deduction amount, which left me with another final payout amount the fortnight after. I didn't realise it until I checked my account online. Wouldn't recommend to any frign body!!

Jason

JasonPerth

Terrible service and incompetence

Took a payment from my account for a loan that had been finished for weeks. Left me broke and overdrawn over a long weekend, then told me I should be happy because they refunded me the money days later. I demanded they do something to compensate me like they penalize people who miss payments and they have done absolutely NOTHING!!!

Customer service what a joke!!!

They took my repayment from old bank account. And "apologizes". I have been harassed threatened and charged fees. They admitted it was their fault "system error" apparently their phone system isn't working either, collections said they had rectified the matter, new payment schedule, no mention of reimbursing fees. 30 mins later I start receiving abusive texts and emails AGAIN! They don't reply to emails plus I have had an added charge to my bank account. My bank has instructed me to block my account to them. It's distressing and disgraceful.

Terrible Customer service would not recommend them

You can never get through to them. The schedule repayment before your pay day on on purpose so your payment get declined so they can charge you late payment fees. That is how they make their money. Once I finally got through collections lady was nice on the phone.