FilterQueen Defender Room Air Cleaner

FilterQueen Defender Room Air Cleaner

3.2

What a joke over priced joke

When sun shines threw window looks like your spray painting dust, unit is right beside window does nothing they said it would. Way over priced. One of the biggest rip offs I ever had.

Purchased in March 2019.

Noise Level
Nik

NikGold coast

Hopeless

I have severe allergies and this unit is supposed to help, unfortunately it doesnt work for me, i dont think the filters used are of good quality.. back to the drawing board. I do like the look of the unit but thats as far as i go, sorri i cant recommend this unit to anybody.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Kris Gal

Kris GalPerth, WA

Such a waste of money.

Boy did I fall for all those fake reviews claiming this is the best thing ever. It is loud, like a jet engine, and blows cold air and does not filter very well at all. Stuck now with an expensive lump of rubbish that I can't bear to use. I thought I had done my research, but was conned.

Date PurchasedJul 2013
Air Purifiers

Find out how FilterQueen Defender Room Air Cleaner compares to other Air Purifiers

Great Product!

Loved the demo Brooke she did a great job explaining all of the different features! Knew all of the ways we can use it in our home to preserve the flooring and furniture we already have! Excited to keep using and see improvements in our home! Allergies already feel better just from the demo!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Get a deal like me.

I bought my filterqueen defender for $10 at a thrift store. These things are always available second hand for very cheap. As far as performance, it works fine I guess but it's very loud. Three settings, low , medium and high, I cannot run mine above low due to the noise. It sounds like a small jet engine on high. Not sure how one is intended to use that.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Just So-So

I was given one in perfect condition. I live in the desert Southwest, where dust is everywhere, and I can't tell that it's picked up much. My main, complaint, however, is that it is very LOUD. For a person in a small apartment, like me, that's an issue. Someone in a big ranch house might not have this concern.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Well worth it

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Expensive and terms and conditions are not very accommidating!

I am not impressed with these product! I bought because I thought it would help my 10 month old son, will he did not like the noise it makes and was terrified of it. So, as a single mother and wanted to get something that might help my son, I called the person that sold it to me and his boss told me I couldn't return it after the 3 days cancellation for the contract. So they are making me pay the full amount for something I am not going to use. It is such a rip off! Very unsatisfied and the filters cost a lot of money too.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Terribly expensive for a very average product!

This product works no better than similar air cleaners I have had and they were less than half the price! And to keep up the warranty (which I don't plan on doing) you must purchase replacement filters from them at an inflated price. Save your money! There are a lot better options out there at a fraction of the price!

We love our Defenders

I've had chronic sinus problems and ever since we got a couple of Defenders in our home I don't have anywhere NEAR as many issues with my sinuses. We have all seen a difference in our air quality in our home. I recommend these for everyone. We bought two of them but we are looking into buying 3 more. We really need more of these throughout our home.
Best investment ever!

Very Impressed

Why doesn't the Defender appear in the list of top air cleaners on the internet.

A great addition to an asthmatic's home

When we bought our new vacuum cleaner, we also bought 3 FilterQueen Defender air cleaners, and I'll admit that the noise is a distraction in the bedroom and I turn ours off at night, but I leave it on low all day and the other 2 (living room and pet room) stay on low all the time. My asthma attacks have disappeared and the house always feels fresh. I would not change these for anything.

Sandra

SandraMaymont

defender?

Val Poulin

Val PoulinElk Point, Alberta

Best Product Ever

Air Purifiers

One of the biggest wastes of hard earned money,

Bought two years ago. Never been cleaned or serviced. Had to clean it myself. Who cares if I messed up, it's a worthless piece of junk uncleaned! Don't waste your money on one!

I love love it

We just got the Defender and the Majestic Love both. Put Defender in bedroom, my husband didnt snore for the first time and I didnt wake up congested! I'm soooo happy with it. The Majestic is an amazing vacuum, my carpets look and are cleaner! Air quality so much better inside!! I ♥♥♥ it!

too expensive but worth it! wish cord had auto wind up

Filterqueen "Defender" Air Purifier

I have used the Filterqueen Defender air purifier for 9 months now and I am very impressed. I had an Oreck before and I didn't like the smell coming out of it. It made me sick. The Defender is so quiet on low speed and has really been good for my son's asthma. I have no breathing problems, but I have noticed less dust and cleaner air. It is the best air purifier I have used. I highly recommend it to anybody who wants cleaner air.
I loved the clean air and less dust. My son who has asthma, now breathes much better.It takes little power. Very good warranty.
It is pricey

Dave49

Dave49Neenah

This things was awesome for my sone (and the whole family

My son has had sinus drainage issues his whole life (15 years). Not debilitating, but very annoying. Within a week of this filter running in the house it stopped! We all seem to breather better and the whole house smells better now too.

I highly recommend this to anyone with any type of respitory issue. It's awesome.
It really cleans up the house fast when on high. You don;t even think its on when its on low
Expensive but its high end filter so you get what you pay for.

Hashdog
Hashdog

How much

Alexander

Alexander

Good

A great product freshes and purifies the air that you breathe. Care is simple, and it is fairly efficient. Well designed andmade, overall a good idea. Potentially saves you from sickness as it terminated the germs and dust in the air. Saves you fromhaving to dust the house every day!!
It cleaned air by removing the unseen dust and germs, good for people with asthma or the like. Easy to look after, doesn't need filter changes often.
It is a bit noisy when its turned up to to the high speed, and it also is a bit expensive; but money is worth it.