Final Inspect

Final Inspect

• Job Satisfaction

Reassurance Guaranteed

We used Peter Limburg from Finalinspect at all stages of construction of our new home.
He was prompt, efficient and thorough.
He provided us with the peace of mind that our builder had constructed our home to a
high standard.

Job Satisfaction
Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Apartment inspection and report by Peter Limberg of Final Inspect.

The excellent report by Peter Limberg was well received by the builder of our apartment and prompted the builder into action to carry out the required repair work. Well done Peter!

Job Satisfaction
Sandra F

Sandra FCroydon

The best decision l have ever made when building a new home.

I engaged Peter Limburg from Finalinspect to inspect my new home at all stages of construction. I found Peter to be very professional and extremely thorough when inspecting my new home at the slab stage, frame stage, lock up stage, fixing stage and the final inspection stage. All of the defects listed in his reports at each stage of construction were promptly rectified by my builder. Peter also made himself readily available to discuss any concerns l had during the build. I would not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone building a new home.

Home Inspection Companies