89% · 81 · 11%

Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for Final Inspect? Claim your listing.

John K.

Gorgi KotevskiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly Recommend

Highly Recommend Peter Limburg from Final Inspect , Professional and was very detailed with his inspection identifying several defects which the developer / builder didn't make me aware of on the pre settlement inspection of my apartment

His report is comprehensive, extremely thorough and clearly explains what the builder needs to do to fix the defects

Sue W
Sue WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

xyrus999
xyrus999Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Meticulous

Peter's report included details with photo evidence and accordance with Australian standards and relevant acts and guidelines. Clear recommendations were given to both the builder and myself. Definitely worth it.
Paul and Jane
Paul and Jane

Reassurance Guaranteed

We used Peter Limburg from Finalinspect at all stages of construction of our new home.
He was prompt, efficient and thorough.
He provided us with the peace of mind that our builder had constructed our home to a
high standard.
Geoffrey
Geoffrey2 posts

Apartment inspection and report by Peter Limberg of Final Inspect

The excellent report by Peter Limberg was well received by the builder of our apartment and prompted the builder into action to carry out the required repair work. Well done Peter!
Sandra F
Sandra FCroydon

The best decision l have ever made when building a new home

I engaged Peter Limburg from Finalinspect to inspect my new home at all stages of construction. I found Peter to be very professional and extremely thorough when inspecting my new home at the slab stage, frame stage, lock up stage, fixing stage and the final inspection stage. All of the defects listed in his reports at each stage of construction were promptly rectified by my builder. Peter also made himself readily available to discuss any concerns l had during the build. I would not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone building a new home.

angeloferraro
angeloferraro

Hi, I am wondering if you routinely check whether or not a prospective inspector has a history of being a disqualified builder, either due to breaches to the relevant building act, or through insolvency due to a domestic building insurance claim being made against them by a former homeowner