100% · 70%

Application Process

peter baker
peter baker

Highly recommended

Very professional from start to finish - and settlement achieved much quicker than I expected Show details ·  1
Gus Altmann
Gus AltmannGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do you want a team that you can trust?

I have had the pleasure of working with Brand and The Finance@work team on multiple deals, both for my customers and my own business. I must say that the service they provided was truly exceptional. I wanted to give a big shout out to Brad and his team, especially Vicki. They are not only easy to talk to, but they consistently go the extra mile to ensure that deals are approved. On behalf of me and my team, I want to give them two thumbs up for their outstanding work. Show details ·  1
Maroun
Maroun2 posts

A great business partner

ME document solutions have worked with Finance@work for over 15 years. A great business partner that provide us with a vendor finance program. A big thank you to the team. Show reply
Tony C.
Tony C.Southwest, VIC

Outstanding workmanship

The lengths David Quinn went to exceeded all my expectations, his patience and attention to detail blew me away. I highly recommend David for all lending needs of all shapes and sizes. 5 stars!!! Thanks for your help David, i'll recommend you to all my friends and colleagues. Show details ·  1
Mary B
Mary BSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

The team at the other end of the phone were very knowledgeable. They were always available and happy to help when I had questions. Show reply
P Edmunds
P Edmunds

Great Experience

The team at Finance@work are great to deal with. I would highly recommended Show details ·  1
Melissa
MelissaHunter Region, NSW

Great Customer Service

The whole team was easy to deal with, informative and extremely efficient.
The associated cost regarding with my loan were competitive and were very satisfactory. Show details ·  1