Finish Quantum

Finish Quantum

See the Best Dishwashing Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

DKateH

DKateHMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Don't waste your money

The tablet does not dissolve properly and leaves a greasy residue in its wake. Couldn't figure out what was happening, seems to dissolve more with extremely hot water but still leaves an unsettling amount of residue.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $17.00.

Pierre

PierreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fawlty, Finish and Fairy

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths.

Julz

JulzHunter Region, NSW

Doesn't disolve at all. Will never buy again

Have used 3 times since buying 2 packs of Finish Quantum from Coles on special.
None have disolved, dishes still dirty. Total waste of money. Never buying Finish products again.
Take it off the market please.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $14.00.

Absolutely useless doesn’t dissolve in the dishwasher

Having purchased two packs of these. Used one for the first time. When we opened the dishwasher the tablet was just melted into the dispenser. So we washed everything again by hand. Definitely not fit for purpose avoid at all costs.

Purchased in March 2019 at Costco.

themonkey

themonkeySydney, NSW

Total lies - improved every 6 months NOT

These guys at finish know exactly how to suck you into buying there so called best yet.
i need a better product but its just wrapped different to previous and cleans no better.
The tablet melts and leaves like a jellyfish inside the dishwasher and im using hot water 60deg
so its not my machine.
my cutlery is disgusting and grey and always needs hand washing
you get 1 star for the years of lies
DONT BUY IT USE YOUR HANDS

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $15.00.

goodenoughforme

goodenoughformeGippsland, VIC

Dont bother

Plastic wont dissolve. Chunks of undissolved product stuck inside container or still sitting at bottom of washer. Dishes left unclean. Not worth money. Cheaper product like coles or fairy much better.

March 31st 2019 Update: Money back guarantee?

Amazing.....all the negative reviews and not 1 response from the company...very disappointing but not really surprising. I throw the challenge out to the maker of quantum finish to pay everyone back there money for this low quality overhyped product or prove it actually works.

Purchased in October 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $16.00.

Not dissolving

I have sent undissolved tablets to Dublin address. No reply received. This bag is no better. Code N100718C. PROBLEM BATCH?

SafetyCross

SafetyCrossIllawarra, NSW

Clean and streak free.

I have used Finish Tablets before and could see no difference in performance with Finish Quantum. It did leave all the plates, glasses, cups and cutlery clean and streak free. There was no left over food on any items. The glasses were Very clear and no sign of any streaking. The dishwasher itself wash clean and shiny. I could see no reason why I would not use this product again except for the price. Since it cleaned the same as other Finish tablets, that were cheaper, I would only buy these if they were on special.

Karen

KarenConcongella

Finish Quantum does not live up to Finish standard.

I have always used Finish products with good results but the Quantum power balls are a waste of time. They never clean of dried food. They won't fit properly into my dispenser so I just throw them into the bottom of the dishwasher. Perhaps Fairy brand might be a goer.

AliJaye

AliJayePerth

Disappointed

I have been using finish quantum for a few years now but am not impressed by the smell or the way it sticks in the dishwasher instead of dissolving lately.. what makes it worse is that I have tried contacting them twice now with no reply!! Great customer service that is (not)
Would definitely swap to a different brand as I have not had a problem now

Cathy

Cathymelbourne

The new plastic covered tablets are a joke.

The plastic covering on the tablets gets sticky before the detergent door opens, and when it is supposed to open, it is partially glued closed.
The result is that you have dishes that are not clean, and are still 'soapy' from the remaining detergent that is present in the final rinse.
I can only assume that the move to these coated tablets was to reduce cost, because they certainly do not improve the results.
The definition of Quantum is the minimum amount of any physical entity involved in an interaction, so I guess that means less detergent for the same money.
This company needs to recall all of these products quickly and go back to the 'tried-and-true' powerball product, before they lose more loyal customers.

Gazza

GazzaWollongong

useless

The gelatin like outer casing of your pallet and its large flare edge is causing it to stick in the dispenser - gelatin does not melt on some,, does not clean as well as it used to,, what happened to this one great product.
Have switched to Fairy and now have NO problems , and will never go back

Best thing since sliced bread

This product legit changed my life. These guys weren't damn around when they put the word 'Quantum' on the packet.

Ok, so let me set the scene. 65 degrees, universal clean dishwasher setting. Wine glasses, cups, plates and all of your usual dinner time culprits stacked high. Pop this bad boy in and press start. An hour later - bam! Shiny dishes. What a time to be alive.

rod_speed_aaa

rod_speed_aaa

Baked on stuff

I don't agree that no dishwasher tabs get rid of baked on stuff on pots. I use flat ceramic dishes in a glass convection oven most evening meals and all of the Finish and Logix tabs get them perfect every time in my Bosch without any precleaning at all. Got the same result with the much older Westinghouse with Finish tabs too.

min40fc

min40fcPerth, WA

Your more unbelievable than the toothpaste industry

Unhappy

I have been using finish dishwashing tablets for a very long time.Very disappointed with this brand the plastic that covers the tablets that is supposed to melt only partly melted and clogged the hose of bits of plastic lot of trouble trying to get it unclogged. Not a happy customer will not be using your product anymore.

JGLS

JGLSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely disgusting.

Nup, have to agree, do not buy this product. Nothing was cleaned - i even checked that the dishwasher hasn't been blocked to stop the rinser/sprinkler spinning - nup. Disgraceful. LONG HOT wash to try and get things clean - nada. Twice before clean. Never ever will I touch ANY Finish product again. Have to say Fairy Platinum rocks - and is Choice Magazines first too.

Matthew

MatthewPerth

Works magic on dishes!

Finish Quantum is something I recommend to every dishwasher owner, the cleaning performance is unprecedented, I have used it even on intensive,normal and eco cycles and it cleans everything off dishes no matter what it is, burnt stains, food remains, anything!

Jnel

JnelSouth East Queensland, QLD

The only dishwashing tablets I will buy.

Due to the price of the Quantum tablets, I have tried many different brands/types of cleaners for our dishwasher. We have never been satisfied with any others including the Finish powerball. We have a Bosch washer and use the quickest wash cycle and everything is cleaned perfectly. That's pans included. To get around the cost, I purchase a number of the bags when they're on special (often half price)

kim y

kim ysydney

Big chunk left in dishwasher

Dont buy this. Found chunks of it left in the dishwasher. Very disgusting. I have a brand new Bosch and use hot water and it is still the same. Have called the company no one was of any use.