Finish Quantum

Finish Quantum

Gaie

GaieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Finish Quantum Ultimate Tablets

Purchased this product September 2020. Worst Finish product I have ever used. My stainless steel knives come out with rust spots on them and they have been rinsed prior to going in dishwasher. The spongy little packs in sticky plastic with white yellow and red globs in them are horrid to use. I have gone back to the original finish powerball tablets and knives are coming out clean again. Very false advertising by Finish for the Quantum Ultimate I wont be using it again and if they remove the power ball tablets then I guess I will be changing to another product. I have had dishwashers for over 40 years and never had rust on knife blades.

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles for A$34.00.

White powder is solid and does not dissolve

Rather disappointed with this product having ordered tree packets. The product contains three different constituents. White powder and a yellow and red liquid. The white powder/crystals were totally solid in the plastic sachet and did not dissolve very much in the very hot water of the dishwasher leaving a granular trail of half the contents when the cycle was complete. Tried massaging the white powder loose,before use, to no avail.
We have now returned the product to Costco and are now using our old Finish powerball which has served us so well for many years.
Did we have a faulty batch ?

Purchased in August 2020 at Costco Online Store.

Yelana P.

Yelana P.Perth, WA

Won’t be buying finish products again

Had been using finish for at least 10 years, then got these which are pretty average to say the least. Wrote to finish about the faulty tablets which do not clean the tea stains from my cups as they did previously and have had no reply. Now having to get to the end of 80 tablets which don’t work is pretty disappointing. Have a bag of fairy to go next and won’t be trusting finish again

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths for A$35.00.

David C.

David C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The new pouches leave specks on dishes

I have been happy with Finish for over 20 years but their new pouches leave dirt spots on the dishes.
I gave my neighbour the pouches and she gets the same dirt spots on dishes.
I cannot find anything else - only Finish pouches in my slightly remote IGA supermarket.
Where have the Finish tablets gone? - bring them back please.
Some dishes come out dirtier than they went in - Finish pouches are not fit for purpose.
For now I have switched to Fairy tablets that give me a NO DIRT SPOTS result.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$24.00.

Emma

EmmaIllawarra, NSW

Tablets do not dissolve

The tablets do not dissolve at all in my dishwasher. I have a Fisher and paykel dish drawer. Instructions on pack say to use empty section if cutlery drawer. But tablets still don't dissolve and dishes are still dirty. Won't be using this product again.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for A$16.00.

Dishes and coffee mugs faded

This Quantum Finish dishwashing product has faded our Corelle dishes and some of our coffee mugs very badly! Our Corelle dishes are a special set costing $285. I have complained to Finish and they will not reimburse us. Only will send a coupon for more Finish products!! Do I want more Finish products?? NO!

Purchased in May 2020 at Costco.

Andrew1960

Andrew1960McLaren Vale

Crappy product do not buy

Pods get stuck in the dispenser and dishes quite often not cleaned properly. Avoid. I have complained to the manufacturer but I'm not counting my chickens lol. Look elsewhere it's not worth the money.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for A$10.00.

Tammy

TammyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Terrible

I paid for a product that came all stuck together. I am only able to use half the bag. Not happy. I will not be buying this product again. This is my 30 word commitment to leave this review

Purchased in June 2020 at Amazon.

ed carter

ed carterPerth, WA

this is a bad very bad

these rapers are wast as these rapers do not dissolve
in dish washer and it cost each time the the raper gets stuck as not doing as its supposed too and a right pain with dish washer down to clean

Purchased in March 2020 at Beta for A$700.00.

Greg Y

Greg YDarling Downs, QLD

Very bad performance - advertise no need to rinse does not work.

Very poor product, does not work as advertise TV adds say don't rinse does not work, glasses not clean will not remove grim and black specks all over the dishes. Fairy the product i used to use so much better.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$58.00.

H Lock

H LockMid North Coast, NSW

Finish quantum ultimate pro...

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths.

Jennifer Vanzela

Jennifer VanzelaIllawarra, NSW

Don’t waste your money.

These are the worst dishwasher tablets I have ever used, I still rinse dishes first from habit & every time we empty dishwasher there are at least 3/4 dirty dishes & they don’t clean coffee mugs after rinsing. Don’t waste your money.

Purchased at Coles.

Belinda

BelindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The worst dishwasher tablets on the market

I purchased these because they were on special from Coles. They are not worth buying. My plates and bowls remained dirty even after prerinsing. I’ve gone back to Fairy Platinum. Don’t waste your money folks!

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$12.00.

Lance & Claudia Sterling

Lance & Claudia Sterling

Gross distortion of truth in T.V advertisements

This company advertise on T.V that we waste water when we rinse dishes before placing them in the dish washer. The ad shown a woman placing dirty pots, casserole dishes, and plates directly into the dishwasher and behold, they come out sparkling clean. How dishonest. We are now on our 4th dishwasher and our current model is the most expensive model from Germany. I can assure everyone that dishwashers only clean pre cleaned dishes. They never clean dirty dishes.
Place a baking dish or casserole dish with baked on food, or even a pot that has had pumpkin soup and it will not come out sparking clean on any cycle.

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths Physical store.

southernfoodluva

southernfoodluvaWimmera, VIC

Feeling very frustrated

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$8.50.

BTBloke

BTBlokeGosford

Finish Powerball rubbish

I have the Finish Powerball Quantum Ultimate Pro in the 48 bag. We are just a couple with a visiting adult child. The dishwasher does get used once a day at night. It is not overloaded. We are not silly, you have to scrub some food scraps off the plates but we don't have a lot of food like cheesey dishes that stick. I am talking about spoons with bran still attached from the morning smoothy.. These Finish Powerball just will not remove the stuff of our dishes. We have put them into the holder of the dishwaster upside down, back to front, left to right, right to left.. they just DO NOT WORK. go to another brand these are rubbish.

I think it’s a scam

Finish if your Dishwasher tabs are so good then why do you sell Dishwasher cleaner, If your tabs are so good I shouldn’t have to clean my dishwasher, I think it’s just a scam and you are blinding people with science also there is no powerball, it’s not even a ball so there’s another scam right there

Purchased in February 2020 for A$8.00.

Vicki

VickiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Absolute waste of money..

I saw this product advertised on tele and thought i would give it a go wanting to do my bit and save water.. Well what an absolute waste of money, water and time !!! I had to wash dishes and cutlery again :( gave it a 2nd go, same result, food was left on plates and casserole dish (even though casserole dish had been sprayed with oil before i cooked in it)

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for A$20.00.

DKateH

DKateHMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Don't waste your money

The tablet does not dissolve properly and leaves a greasy residue in its wake. Couldn't figure out what was happening, seems to dissolve more with extremely hot water but still leaves an unsettling amount of residue.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for A$17.00.

Pierre

PierreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fawlty, Finish and Fairy

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths.