Finish Quantum Ultimate Pro

See the Best Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Finish

1.8

Sterve. H
Sterve. HPerth, WA

Bad design

I would say that in 3 out of 5 washes the tablet sticks to the dispenser. I always ensure the dispenser is dry before putting it in. Definitely overpriced and not very efficient product design as half the product is left stuck to the dispenser.

Purchased in July 2021 at Coles Supermarkets for $35.00.

Frank 3
Frank 3Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do the job better than others

Have been using them for some time. Occasionally will try another brand but find these do the job better than others.
I have changed dishwashers and find these tablets still perform very good.
I guess my only real issue with them is price. I would have thought something mass produced and sold could be a little more cheaper,

Purchased for $85.00.

Delia
DeliaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not buy this Finish Product.

Plastic coating sticks to dishwasher dispenser and contents do not dissolve. I put the dishes through the program twice. Still undissolved. Still smell unwashed. It is not my dishwasher. Trying to contact company now.

Purchased in April 2021 at Coles Supermarkets for $35.00.

Robert
RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Finish Quantum Ultimate Pro

Have been using Finish in all my Dishwashers.
But the last batch is absolutely disgusting. All my plates still have dirt on them and the cutlery is not clean.....very disappointing for this product

Purchased in March 2021 at Woolworths for $24.00.

Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Find out how Finish Quantum Ultimate Pro compares to other Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

labratt
labrattSouth East Queensland, QLD

No better although claims 'switch to the best'

Bought an 80x pack only to find that 80% of the tablets are un-useable. Some tablets have broken, leaked thru the pack, melded it into one big mess. Sent email and photograph to Finish two weeks ago, no response. "switch to the Best', what a joke.

Purchased in January 2021 at Costco QLD, North Lakes.

optimist
optimistSydney, NSW

Finish ultimate is Hazardous

This products red dot contains a very caustic chemical that would normally be a dangerous good. It has dissolved various components in my dishwasher. Please don't use it. It is also too hazardous to have near children.

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths for $16.00.

happy user
happy user

Leave dishes dirty!

I have always used Finish, and purchased these as they were on sale. Unfortunately I got 2 packets of 48. I've never had an issue with dirty dishes before, and have noticed they've still got loose specs and baked on as well as 'loose' food left on them. I realised it was probably the new product I was using, and as there is hardly any actual powder in it I decided to use two at the one time. Still, no luck. I purchased some Fairy Platinum Plus all in One, and have so far done two loads. Both came out really clean. This Finish product isn't fit for purpose I'm afraid. There's such a small amount of the product in each 'tablet' that it just doesn't do the job. The Dishwasher I have is a Bosch Series 8, so top of the range.

Purchased in July 2020.

Jacko
JackoGippsland, VIC

They worked but is overpriced

Jan
JanSydney

they had melted and fused together when I opened the packet..do not pull apart and leak

They had all fused together and leaked inside the badge. Whe you try to get one off, they break. I took photos and phoned and sent to Finish.. said they do not offer vouchers or refunds but will supply product but due to covid n one will be sent. Th ones I tried b cutting of with scissors leaked nd didn't seem to wah any better. In my new dishwasher a film left on plates

Purchased in March 2020.

Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Liz
LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible results

Have commenced using the Finish Quantum Ultimate Pro and these leave my dishes and cultery dirty. I have always used Finish products but after using these tablets they are definitely not worth the money. I needed to hand wash all of my dishes and cutlery. Do not waste your money on this product!