Fisher & Paykel DE7060G1

Fisher & Paykel DE7060G1

MPN: DE7060G1

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

When you've just done the laundry, a warm sunny day is perfect. But what if it's raining for days? Your lovely clean clothes might stay wet for just as long. A reliable tumble dryer can give you clean, dry clothes - and fast. Whether you're interested in a heat pump, condenser or vented dryer, a washer dryer combo, or maybe no dryer at all, this guide has all the handy dryer tips and info.

Read now

4.5

Shannon C.

Shannon C.Sydney, NSW

This is good~

The washer is not loud, wash fast and clean. It's gentle to my clothes.
There is a range of features and controls to play with.
Make life easier, more efficient.
Love it!

LeeDee

LeeDeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely hate it.

Can’t stand it. Won’t dry sheets, doona or towels properly without them constantly going into ball. Does this after about 5 minutes. Even bought dryer balls to see if this would help but nope. So frustrating and annoyed and wish I could get a refund! Have serious buyers regret :(

Purchased at Harvey Norman for A$750.00.

melbindi

melbindiPerth, WA

An awesome dryer - 5 stars.

Purchased in July 2020 at The Good Guys for A$749.00.

NADSPerth, WA

Love my Fisher & Paykel

Best product that I've got. And after service always helpful. Never disappointed in it. Have it for over 2 years. Thank you Fisher & Paykel for a great product.. Will buy it again.

Purchased in May 2018 at The Good Guys.

PreetaSydney, NSW

Great dryer but needs improvements

Quiet, efficient and dries well. I have put everything from delicates to jumpers to bedsheets, and it’s a saver in winter. But, it produces too much condensation and lint, leaving the laundry covered in dust and the walls wet. The lint is also difficult to remove from the bottom of the lint holder. Improvements of these 2 issues and the dryer would be near perfect.

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for A$799.00.

Danielle

DanielleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Happy with this product

Great product dries my clothes fast and doesn’t leave condensation would recommend to anybody looking for a clothes dryer we use this every day and it has lasted really well.

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys for A$899.00.

Lou

LouGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fisher and Paykel products now Chinese owned. Quality and service have gone.

Fisher and Paykel are now owned by Haier China and the service is appalling. I tried to contact the service department and was told by robot-voice the average wait time to speak to someone was 1.5 HOURS!
The call center is India based and service is non-existent.
F&P never again.

Purchased in January 2020.

Kylie

KylieSoutheast, SA

Best dryer yet

So easy to use and drys clothes thoroughly. Mine and my kids clothing come out soft fresh and like new not like others that deteriate the color in some clothes and they're also wrinkle free YAY

Purchased in January 2020.

Ayesha Gama

Ayesha GamaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great for everyday use

Have been using this dryer for the past 7 months. During winter very helpful to dry my large sheets and other winter clothes. The wrinkles free function saves me time from ironing.

Purchased in August 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

LittleMissXanshine

LittleMissXanshineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use dryer

I normally use this for shirts and undies which are pretty light clothing. During winter though, I used this to dry linens, bed sheets and doona. I'm satisfied with the AUTO setting in which this is the only setting I use. I haven't tried to play around with the settings yet. I can't personally say anything about delicates. The dryer is not as quiet and not as noisy as expected. You can hear the noise but it doesn't give that annoying buzzing movement.

TomoMid North Coast, NSW

Dry as! Error: is DE8060P2

Quiet as not like my old noisy one. Dries clothes great. Special auxiliary basket inside is great for drying my shoes out without having to tumble dry them like my old ones which wrecked them

Purchased in July 2019 for A$1,999.00.

Tomo

NB: paid $1999 for dryer AND washing machine together.

Micheline P.

Micheline P.Perth, WA

It's great

Tshirts denim shorts nickers socks beach towels bedding linens denim jeans bedsheets pillow case covers plush toys teddies normal cotton shorts bras tea towels bath towels slacks pants dog beddings

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for A$399.00.

wynnie

wynnie

17 years, still running

I bought my clothes dryer when I was pregnant with my first child, he turns 17 next week! And I have had 2 more children since then - so the dryer has had a work out. Very happy.

Purchased in July 2002.

Hannah Quinston

Hannah QuinstonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to use and efficient

Happy with my new purchase, was pretty affordable and is easy to use and is good on my power bills. Happy to also have the extended warranty thrown in for free.

JJ0

JJ0Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not happy

Dryer doesn't agitate enough.
Loads of linen round up into a ball that circles round and round; leaving the middle of the ball wet. 4 cycles and my linen's still wet.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for A$500.00.

Isha

IshaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Dryer for everyday use

We bought this Fisher and Paykel dryer a year ago along with a matching washing machine. We regularly use the dryer and it has not disappointed. Very quiet machine and has not caused any damage to clothes of any kind that we have used it for. We are very happy with the purchase.

Purchased in June 2018 at The Good Guys.

Anna Portelli

Anna PortelliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My clothes dryer

I am happy to know I can do my washing and dry them in no time washed dried and folded all in one day that makes me very happy to own a great dryer fisher & paykel

Lenny

LennyHobart, TAS

Amazing dryer

I use this clothes dryer daily, it works wonders for all my laundry needs, had a great load capacity, great drying time and amazing functionality. Fits perfectly in any laundry room while looking sleek. If you want a great dryer to last you and can be used daily this is the one. Also great on electricity which is an amazing bonus

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Spider

SpiderPerth, WA

having a family of 8 kids, and apparently i am number 9 kid and wife says i am the problem child

life goes on and this dryer works around the clock some days, lots of work inc lots of large sheets etc, quick dryer, shoe rack gets a work out also, quiet, lint filter is easy to use, controls are also easy to read, our youngest at 7 years old has it all sorted also

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman.

madliz83

madliz83Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cannot fault it it’s perfect for our family of 6

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Karen H.

Karen H.asked

Does this come with wall mounting kit and a venting kit?

Preeta

Yes it does come with both

Steve Sasked

Just installed the dryer and there is a grinding noise coming from the fan inlet have I missed something?
The drum also seems to have a fair bit of movement

NADS

Keep an eye on that. I had that problem and after a time we had black dust on the bottom of the dryer. Then the noice starts to get worse. They come out to fix it for us. And after a few months that happen again. They come out 3 times. And replace my dryer. No problem at all to replace it. And no problem with the new one.

If it's bad call the shop and get it sorted asap. As for it's still brand new. Tell them your not happy and you need a replacement asap.

Katy

Katyasked

Has anyone had problems with things jamming inbetween the seal and drum? My one has stopped turning because a cord on a jumper went inbetween that gap. I was able to just pull it out and it started again and was fine. But the dryer never turned off and kept running even though the drum had stopped. Im worried it could have caught fire, and now dont want to use it unless i am inside the house while it is running.

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives