Fisher & Paykel DE7060G1

MPN: DE7060G1

wynnie

wynnie

17 years, still running

I bought my clothes dryer when I was pregnant with my first child, he turns 17 next week! And I have had 2 more children since then - so the dryer has had a work out. Very happy.

Purchased in July 2002.

Hannah Quinston

Hannah QuinstonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to use and efficient

Happy with my new purchase, was pretty affordable and is easy to use and is good on my power bills. Happy to also have the extended warranty thrown in for free.

JJ0

JJ0Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not happy

Dryer doesn't agitate enough.
Loads of linen round up into a ball that circles round and round; leaving the middle of the ball wet. 4 cycles and my linen's still wet.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for $500.00.

Isha

IshaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Dryer for everyday use

We bought this Fisher and Paykel dryer a year ago along with a matching washing machine. We regularly use the dryer and it has not disappointed. Very quiet machine and has not caused any damage to clothes of any kind that we have used it for. We are very happy with the purchase.

Purchased in June 2018 at The Good Guys.

Anna Portelli

Anna PortelliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My clothes dryer

I am happy to know I can do my washing and dry them in no time washed dried and folded all in one day that makes me very happy to own a great dryer fisher & paykel

Lenny

LennyHobart, TAS

Amazing dryer

I use this clothes dryer daily, it works wonders for all my laundry needs, had a great load capacity, great drying time and amazing functionality. Fits perfectly in any laundry room while looking sleek. If you want a great dryer to last you and can be used daily this is the one. Also great on electricity which is an amazing bonus

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Spider

SpiderPerth, WA

having a family of 8 kids, and apparently i am number 9 kid and wife says i am the problem child

life goes on and this dryer works around the clock some days, lots of work inc lots of large sheets etc, quick dryer, shoe rack gets a work out also, quiet, lint filter is easy to use, controls are also easy to read, our youngest at 7 years old has it all sorted also

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman.

madliz83

madliz83Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cannot fault it it’s perfect for our family of 6

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Tamim

TamimSydney, NSW

Awesome dryer - creates lots of condensation though

This is an awesome dryer.

Pros:
- Dries quickly
- has no issues with larger more wet items
- is quiet and takes in a lot of clothes

Cons:
- Creates A LOT of moisture in the air, so make sure you have really good ventilation
- Otherwise everything will be dripping with water condensation
- Smaller items can fall into the lint trap

Purchased in May 2019 at Bing Lee Online store for $390.00.

clicker

clicker

Complete dud, 8 weeks later still no drier.

Purchased in April 2019.

RLCD09

RLCD09Sydney, NSW

Does the job

I use this machine sporadically when I cant air dry and have had no issues so far. Typically use with heavier items such as towels and sheets and takes about an hour to dry fully. It seems gentle and have no wear and tear. It's a quiet machine, we have it running near our entertainment unit and havent found it bothersome.

Purchased in June 2018.

Iqbal

IqbalSydney, NSW

An excellent dryer for a family of 3

Bought this about 2 months ago. Been using it for normal everyday clothes silk, cotton etc. Works like a charm. Has different setting for different types of clothes. Does not wash away the original shine from clothes.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $598.00.

Peta  Young

Peta YoungGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great dryer

This is my second year using the Fisher & Paykel dryer and can highly recommend it. Dries thoroughly. Lint filter easily removable. Convenient settings such as heavy/light load, extreme dry/dry/damp. I just chuck the washing in and forget about it. Highly recommended.

Purchased in May 2018 at Better Braces for $530.00.

Sacha

SachaHunter Region, NSW

Affordable and works well

Easy to use vented dryer. The only thing I don't like about this dryer is you cannot just put a timer on. It like to use its pre set settings. But I just set a timer on my phone to remind me to turn it off if I only want it on for 10 mins or so.
I bought the matching washing machine also, so my laundry looks good as well as functions well.

Purchased in February 2019 at Bing Lee Physical store for $579.00.

aussieengland

aussieenglandPerth, WA

Love love love

After much deliberation and research I decided to go for the Fisher & Paykal Washsmart machine as well as the matching clothes dryer. Awesome product, easy to use and very appealing! The machine is super quiet, wouldn't even wake a baby! Love the different functions.

Purchased in March 2019.

Garry S

Garry SBaldivis

Quite Dryer with best work performance

Used for almost anything and worked well so far. Dry big blankets and small clothes and it won't upset you. Best dryer and little better than Simpson where that is little noisy than F/P.
No such issues and easy to operate with child lock function and best dryer i've ever had.
thanks

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Keith

KeithHigh Wycombe

Love our dryer

This dryer works on it's own once you set it. It sensors the clothes moisture and runs until the clothes are dry which conserves power. It has several different settings which are easy to interpret. The lint filter is easily accessible, with ease of cleaning. I would definately recommend this product.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Amit

AmitSydney

Excellent Dryer under $500

I have been using this clothes dryer for the last 5 months and is doing an excellent job. We run it 5 times a week and no problem so far.
I like the feature where you can wall mount it and invert the control panel.We use this dryer for all types of clothes and no issues at all.
I bought it from ebay good guys stores and got 20% discount and for that price this product is amazing.
I'm happy with this purchase.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

anika_s

anika_sPerth

Great

This machine does a grey job at drying clothes without being rough. It is relatively quiet and very easy to use. I have put all types of clothes, sheets and towels in the machine with no problems. Sometimes the corners of sheets need to be re dried but only for a short time

Date PurchasedJul 2017

assilem1

assilem1Vic, 3214

So far so good

I try hard not to use my dryer for everything mostly for towels. But I needed one that has a drying rack for shoes. The display is great. Easy to ready and doesnt take a degree to figure out how to use it. I’ve dried blankets in half the time of my old Simpson dryer.

So far I love this dryer.

Date PurchasedSep 2018