Fisher & Paykel C1 DW60FC1W1

Fisher & Paykel C1 DW60FC1W1

MPN: DW60FC1W1

• Internal Layout

Dont buy it- error messages and floods the house

Purchased in September 2018 at Bing Lee Physical store for $695.00.

Internal Layout

Kris

Kris

6 Months So Far So Good

Have previously owned more expensive dishwashers and ended up disappointed on the life span of such exspensive brands decided to try a cheaper more basic machine and so far have been impressed with its capabilities of washing the dishes. I do not pre rinse my dishes they come out clean and dry every time on the 90 minute cycle. I am also empressed with the quietness of the machine as having a shift worker in the house that is important. My only dissapointment is the interior racking feels very flimsy and the basket to hold the cutlery is very small and I have trouble fitting my cutlery in it.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $700.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout

Robert BrownDalby

Good Family Dishwasher

This is an easy to use machine that works well. We did initially have trouble fitting the larger plates in - the top arm would hit them and we were not happy about this, but we since learned there are two levels in which the top tray can sit and it comes out of the factory at the lower level. Once we read the instructions on how to adjust it (which was simple) we moved it up and we can now fit quite long/large items in without an issue. The eco wash runs for a very long time, so we don't tend to run it on that setting. If it ran for less time, we would use it all the time. Overall though, it is an easy to use machine and all of the dishes always come out sparkling clean.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Svetlana

SvetlanaSydney

A great workhorse, reliable and efficient

I am so happy with the dishwasher that I decided to write a review about it. It is a great workhorse, reliable and efficient, has multiple cycles depending on your needs and what impresses me the most the eco fast cycle is only 40 minutes. Is save me electricity every day and I love it, so stylish and easy to clean with its stainless steel design and would recommend it.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Absolutely hate it.

After 21 years of owning an Asko dishwasher ( which eventually died) we decided to buy middle of the line as we are downsizing, so purchased a F & P. Very bad decision, it is quiet and it dries dishes, but I continually need to rewash even though I make sure dishes are scraped prior to loading, The tray that fits on the top, seems a good idea, but I don't use it, again, utensils don't wash properly.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Laura

LauraSydney

Energy efficient and has many cycles

We are happy with the dishwasher, it is not the first dishwasher that we have purchased from Fisher & Paykel and they did a good job on this one again. We are glad that it is energy efficient as we run it every day and twice on the weekends for a family of 4. It has a different layout what we had before and took some time to get to used to the new one. However, it is fast and our dishes are clean and shiny even with the cheapest detergent.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Dipali

DipaliPerth

We bought from Harvey Norman. First was faulty. So they replaced new one. Excellent service. Quick and fast installation and new delivery. Feeling relax with the use of dishwasher. Working more and results is good. So very happy. Easy for my husband as well when I m no at home.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Langers

LangersRowville, Melbourne VIC

Great results but reliability?

It cleans well and does a very good job.
Quiet and efficient.

Unfortunately we've had 3 failures...
Twice the Buttons have not been responding and needed repairs/replacement. This seems like a common issue with this model and even now they can be a bit erratic to operate at times.
Recently the Motor failed.
On all occasions the repairs have been performed promptly and professionally in our home.
They also replaced the cutlery basket for us which had broken due to sharp knives slicing through the mesh on the base.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Jessie

JessiePerth, WA

Great dishwasher

So far this dishwasher is excellent. It is very quite. Dishes have been coming out clean and dry. No problems with tablets not dissolving or anything like that, love love love the cutlery draw and the fact that you can move it off to the side so your wine glasses can fit!

Date PurchasedNov 2017
olya_yu

olya_yuRozelle

Great dishwasher with fast eco cycle

I love this dishwasher, It has a very fast eco cycle and I can complete a full load of dishes in 35 minutes. I also noticed that if I keep using rinse aid, all the dishes are amazing, shiny and dry just after the wash. I do not need to wait until they become dry and can pretty much straight away unload everything back into the cupboard.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Julie

JulieBatemans Bay

Love this dishwasher

Date PurchasedOct 2017

LanaG

LanaGSydney

Reliable and lots of space for everything

For me, it took some time to get used to my new dishwasher and I still get confused what to put where, as the cutlery draw is on the top and very unconventional. I bought it online and did not go to the store to check it out. I wish that I should have done it and would think twice before committing myself to buy online again. The dishwasher is quite loud and I cannot hear the TV when it is on and need to increase TV volume.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Anne

AnneSydney

Much better that expected

I am very happy with this dishwasher. It is very efficient, washes well, drains the dishes well and the shortest eco cycle is perfect for everyday use. I can have everything washed in under 40 minutes. My previous dishwasher's shortest cycle was just over 1 hour! Big improvement in both quality of wash and duration!

Date PurchasedApr 2017

See all Fisher & Paykel DW60FC Series reviews

Connie from Leichhardt

Connie from Leichhardtasked

I have just bought a house with this dishwasher in the kitchen. Can the top tray be raised? I can’t put bigger plates in as the top rotating arm keeps knocking them. It isn’t clear from the operating manual how to do this. Can you help please?

Hi Connie,

We had the exact same problem when we first purchased it & we were ready to return it, but we since found out, yes, you can adjust the height. It is not easy to find in the instructions, but they are on the "Quick Start Guide" in the download section of the Fisher & Paykel website for that machine type. I will try to post the link here if it allows me. The instructions are on the last page under "Adjusting the height of the upper basket" paragraph.

Let me know if you can see/open this link, otherwise I will try to get it to you some other way.

Yes, I was able to see it. Thank you so much!

Robert Brown

Fantastic! Pleasure to help :-)

Campy

Campyasked

Does this model have a plastic inner tub or is it stainless steel? I can't find this information in the product specs.

Carlowe1