Fisher & Paykel DW60FC Series

Fisher & Paykel DW60FC Series

C6 DW60FC6X1, C1 DW60FC1W1, C2 DW60FC2W1, etc...

3.0

• Internal Layout
Tony_Preston

Tony_PrestonAU

Worked OK for 12 Months

Purchased in January 2019 for A$750.00.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Questionable service

When I first bought this dishwasher in April 2020 I thought it was good. Recently it's been giving a F30 error message and not working. After contacting F7P service centre they were insisting I hear all about their additional charges for warranty claims. Was I happy to hear this! It is only 4 months old and it appears F&P want me to possibly pay for a machine that is not fit for purpose! Never will buy from a company again that does not stand by their warranty

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys for A$725.00.

Avoid this dishwasher

Not enough room to hold big dinner plates. Spray arm cannot turn fully with rearranging all items in dishwasher.
No adjustable heights to lift the top drawer for larger dishes.
F&P not the same after selling out to China.

Freestanding Dishwashers

Find out how Fisher & Paykel DW60FC Series compares to other Freestanding Dishwashers

Jury is still out

Purchased in July 2019 for A$850.00.

Corey P.

Corey P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Should have listened to the reviews

Not much to say, except that I think F&P forgot the main aim of a dishwasher - actually wash dishes. Nothing ever comes out clean, even on the long heavy cycles. The cutlery tray is the worst - no point putting cutlery in here, it comes out just as filthy, and dripping wet (even on extra dry).
$200 dishwasher provided by building company on my new build was better. Waste of $800.

Purchased in May 2020 at The Good Guys.

tmharvey.banger

tmharvey.bangerMid North Coast, NSW

you better buy extended warranty with this one.

piece of rubbish that lasted less than two and a half years and then the computer failed. too expensive to repair so we will be replacing the dishwasher with a more reliable brand.

Purchased in August 2017 at Harvey Norman for A$649.00.

Brian

BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

A terrible dish washer

This is a horrible dishwasher and all the review I read are correct
The old LG was marvellous my wife just wanted a stainless steel look I wasn’t happy.
Should have kept the old lg it was working fine

Fran41

Fran41South East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant Dishwasher

Bought two weeks ago from Good Guys. Use every day. Dishes wonderfully clean and dry. Very easy to use. Love the extra sliding utensil tray in the top basket that holds sharp knives and ladles. So much more extra room than our last dishwasher. Display shows how long cycle goes for as well.

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys for A$700.00.

Unknown

UnknownHunter Region, NSW

Can’t live without it

Easy to use, easy to clean, never had an issue with it. Love the layout of it, we literally use it every second day. I wouldn’t buy any other brand

Nick R.

Nick R.South East Queensland, QLD

15 days wait time for warranty repairs.

Pathetic company warranty timeframe to even contact me to address total power loss. Disappointed for disabled & e elderly reliant on this companies product. 15 days wait time to repair is appalling. I bought a new one from Bunnings now while waiting for F & P as they replace with better levels of service. Never a F & P product again!

Purchased in April 2018 at The Good Guys for A$795.00.

Rhonda

RhondaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If you don’t have bowls and dinner plates it’s great

Worst design possible
Cannot fit dinner plates on the bottom and small children’s bowls in the top draw
I would love to illustrate how poorly this machine fits anything in a standard household to the CEO of fisher & paykel- they should be embarrassed to sell such useless appliances - surely there must be regulations to design?
It’s around 30% smaller internally than Siemens/Bosch dishwashers and none of the spots to put your dishes have a wide enough gap to fit bowls without them tipping over when you slide the draw.
Do not buy this machine- I thought the reviews were exaggerating but no, spot on.
Extremely disappointed- absolute waste of money

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys for A$850.00.

Vasanthi W.

Vasanthi W.South East Queensland, QLD

This is a useless dishwasher stay away from it

Purchased in February 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$899.00.

Christian M.

Christian M.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect dishwasher for Bilbo Baggins

Had this dishwasher for about 4 months and still cannot get over the slight space its provides. Cannot pack large coffee cups or mugs in the upper tray, cannot put dinner plates in front section of bottom tray (stops tablet dispenser door from opening). The adjustable rop tray is completely useless. I have to load cup and mugs where plates should go. It is like playing tetris. Easier to hand wash. Have owned a number of dish washers over the years and this is by far the worse.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for A$850.00.

Donna S.

Donna S.Sydney, NSW

One of the best.

I have had this new Dishwasher for 2 months now. I hadn't realised how bad my old dishwasher was till I stared using this one. It's my first Fisher & Paykel dishwasher. I am so impressed with all the functions, the ease of use and quality of wash. Even my dirtiest pots come clean using the normal 90min wash. I would highly recommend this dishwasher.

Purchased in August 2019 at Billy Guyatts for A$766.00.

Internal Layout

Dont buy it- error messages and floods the house

Purchased in September 2018 at Bing Lee Physical store for A$695.00.

Baljeet

Baljeet

Worst dishwasher ever. Waste of money and time.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$699.00.

vanilla

vanillaCity

Poor dishwasher and even worse service

Purchased in March 2018.

Kris

Kris

6 Months So Far So Good

Have previously owned more expensive dishwashers and ended up disappointed on the life span of such exspensive brands decided to try a cheaper more basic machine and so far have been impressed with its capabilities of washing the dishes. I do not pre rinse my dishes they come out clean and dry every time on the 90 minute cycle. I am also empressed with the quietness of the machine as having a shift worker in the house that is important. My only dissapointment is the interior racking feels very flimsy and the basket to hold the cutlery is very small and I have trouble fitting my cutlery in it.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$700.00.

Got a lemon.

Purchased in August 2018 at Stan Cash for A$700.00.

Heather

HeatherPerth, WA

Not happy with product

The dispenser doesn't open all the time, or if it does the tablet doesn't come out. (tried two brands). The top shelf for cutlery hardly washing everything. I'm in the process of waiting for the seller to get back to me as I have only had this appliance since June. Not happy.

Purchased in June 2019.