Fisher & Paykel WashSmart Top Loader

1st Gen, 2nd Gen

Hamptonroses

HamptonrosesBlue Mountains NSW

So Disappointed!

Purchased in October 2019 for $809.00.

Dee

DeePerth, WA

So far ver happy

Purchased in October 2019.

Dryer TypeSimpson SDV457HQWA
Kookla

KooklaPerth, WA

Faulty Product

This machine has put holes in our tshirts since we started using it, wish I could add photos, had it checked for issues but it's a design fault apparently, the agitator is dragging the fabric & its pinching causing holes in the fabric. The more we wash our tshirts holes get worse

Purchased at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store.

Nicholas D.

Nicholas D.South East Queensland, QLD

Does the job quietly

Gets my clothes clean and handles big loads without unbalancing. Button layout is easy to see and use. I avoid using the auto water level as I have found that it is too conservative and did not rinse the washing powder off sufficiently; no issues when manually set with a generous level. Super quiet. I'm very happy with my purchase and would recommend.

ross

rossHunter Region, NSW

Knotting, wringing & creasing sheets & clothing

Sal

SalSydney, NSW

Disappointing and frustrating

Bought in 2016, very unreliable, stopped working in year 2 and again after moving in year 3. My old fisher & paykel was fine even after moving twice over 10 years.

Purchased in June 2016 for $650.00.

Cathy19

Cathy19Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

So disappointed

I have had Fisher and Paykel washing machines for as long as I can remember.
Our old one packed it in after more than 15 years so of course, with such a great track record, we purchased another...
Bad decision.
The components under the lid are cheap and tacky. The lid where the powder is placed does not fit well. A service technician is coming out on Wednesday to see why the auto water level only fills to a small wash level. Clothes dont wash as well and the spin cycle is not as good as it has been in the past. Clothes used to be quite dry, not any more.
It is also ver noisy on the spin cycle. One of the reasons I loved my previous machines was the quiet...not any more.
I would recommend you buy something else.

Purchased in April 2019.

peeved1

peeved1Perth, WA

Great machine

Recently bought my third fisher and paykel this one is the 10kg top load washing machine love the features, washes the clothes perfectly makes no noise at all. Would recommend this machine.

Purchased in October 2019 at Betta Home Living for $998.00.

Dryer TypeFisher & Paykel 4.5kg ED56
trial-error

trial-errorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Buy something else

Purchased in March 2016.

Henri

HenriMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect clean clothes all the time, easy to use

Great little machine its 6 yrs old now Ive had no problems with it, its easy to use and washes really well, it gets used every second day, washes summer doonas no problems, great little machine, I would recommend it to anyone.

Purchased in March 2013 at Beta Electrics for $499.00.

DaveP

DaveP

Great Washing Machine

So easy to use. A great washing machine that will make your clothes clean and fresh. It senses the amount on clothes you have put in and adjusts the water level to suit.

Chris G

Chris GHunter Region, NSW

not great

I went from a front loader back to a top loader because of the time factor. Front loaders take much longer per cycle.
But the F & P top loader does not agitate very well at all even on the heavy cycle.
Tradies clothes do not come out clean!!
Very disappointed with this product. I used to wash my office clothes on the gentle cycle in the old machine now I am using the heavy cycle and still not happy with the result!!
The agitator is also very user unfriendly to clean!

Purchased in April 2019.

Phil

PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent machine

This was our first F&P Washer and won't be our last. It's super quiet, easy to use, simple buttons, and washes effectively. Great value for money also as bought on sale

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $648.00.

C J

C JMelb

Newly purchased but prefer older model Fisher & Paykel Top Loader washing machine

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman Physical Store for $729.00.

Dryer TypeFisher & Paykel
Barbara Ryan

Barbara RyanDarling Downs, QLD

Not a washing machine for people who step off the concrete

Purchased in March 2019 at Joyce Mayne for $934.00.

Ros I

Ros IHunter Region, NSW

always goes off balance when I wash my towels and sheets

Everytime I wash my sheets or towels this washing machine goes off balance. At least twice it stops itself and beeps it’s load is off. It is so annoying if you don’t hear it and come back an hour later to hang it out and it’s stopped itself.
Other than that when I was my clothes it’s great

Tash

TashMid North Coast, NSW

Disappointed

Had this machine for about 6 yrs replaced balance rods recently which fixed the balance issue but am on my 3rd agitator due to fin broken again obviously a fault and these are not cheap, seems to happen every 2 yrs or so, does wash clean and big bowl but agitator should stand up to the fact that it is a large 10kg machine would stay clear of Fisher & paykel I wont buy another 1

Kelly Blake

Kelly BlakeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Regret buying it.

No lint filter. Restarts from beginning if you stop it mid washing, no option to continue after pause. Agitator broke off after 12 months of regular loads washing. Wash cycle interrupted due to malfunctioned suspension rods after 4yrs. Increased noise during spin cycle.

Purchased in April 2015 at Harvey Norman.

CCc

CCcSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good machine

Love this machine. Very helpful, and smart. Makes it easier doing my washing and it doesnt stop and pause every 2 seconds like some do, this is also second hand from someone else and still works no issues.

Purchased in August 2019.

Sachila W.

Sachila W.

In love with this product

Love this product; I have being using this product for more than 3 years without a single problem. I wash from rough to smooth cloths using the options given. Everything comes out perfectly. I can reduce the cycle times and select the spin speed to match the clothing type I wash. I would highly recommend this reliable product.

Purchased in February 2016.

T L.

T L.asked

Lup
My washing model is WA1068G1, just one month old.
When I wash with regular or quick, after wash cycle in the rinse session problem happens. The machine sprays water a little bit and spin, again spray water little bit and spin. Then takes required amount of water, but before doing a little bit agitating, starts spinning. All together, machine spins 4 times. What does it mean? It is very annoying, pathetic that it fills on the rinse cycle but then empties right after its hit the required level. Without doing good full rinse, the machine takes water and spins. Can you please what is it's problem?

T L.

T L.asked

Lup
My washing model is WA1068G1, just one month old.

Alice

Aliceasked

Our F & P washer keeps going out of balance. Did everything on the manual to try and fix it like sorting out load or restarting. Now it just won't spin after the wash. So frustraing. Any help?

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives