Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA8560G1 (8.5kg)

Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA8560G1 (8.5kg)

MPN: 36374509

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Hamptonroses

HamptonrosesBlue Mountains NSW

So Disappointed!

Purchased in October 2019 for $809.00.

Dee

DeePerth, WA

So far ver happy

Purchased in October 2019.

Dryer TypeSimpson SDV457HQWA
Nicholas D.

Nicholas D.South East Queensland, QLD

Does the job quietly

Gets my clothes clean and handles big loads without unbalancing. Button layout is easy to see and use. I avoid using the auto water level as I have found that it is too conservative and did not rinse the washing powder off sufficiently; no issues when manually set with a generous level. Super quiet. I'm very happy with my purchase and would recommend.

Chris G

Chris GHunter Region, NSW

not great

I went from a front loader back to a top loader because of the time factor. Front loaders take much longer per cycle.
But the F & P top loader does not agitate very well at all even on the heavy cycle.
Tradies clothes do not come out clean!!
Very disappointed with this product. I used to wash my office clothes on the gentle cycle in the old machine now I am using the heavy cycle and still not happy with the result!!
The agitator is also very user unfriendly to clean!

Purchased in April 2019.

C J

C JMelb

Newly purchased but prefer older model Fisher & Paykel Top Loader washing machine

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman Physical Store for $729.00.

Dryer TypeFisher & Paykel

Mishy

MishySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fisher & Paykel helps my Family

I have four grown up children and we have used this brand of washing machine for many, many years. We have had it serviced two times due a small fault, but it was quickly rectified both times at no cost to us. I have had this machine for many years and it is still going. Great wash every time. I can put sheets, bulky towels and it washes them clean every time. The magnetics under the carriage really help this machine perform. I have now bought the newest model as I have remarried and the old one is still going over at my ex-husband's place. I have all my main white goods in this same brand. Will never buy anything else. Thanks Fisher & Paykel!!!

Purchased for $399.00.

Karen white

Karen whiteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So happy to have a top loader again

The fisher & paykel washsmart 8.5kg top loader washing machine is so easy to use turn on the power & press start
You can’t get any easier than that!
It has plenty of options to choose from
Eg regular wash, heavy, delicate, quick & even an allergy wash
It fits our king size bedding easily but with its smart technology you can do a small load & it will uses a smaller amount of water

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys.

Never Again Bunnings

Never Again BunningsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No Stress Required

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $699.00.

Sarah S

Sarah SCentral West, NSW

It gets the loads done

I use this washing machine for my general, workout and workwear clothing. I can get particularly dirty at work and this machine does the job perfectly to get them clean. The timing feature is great so you can go about your business and the washing be completed in a timely fashion. The machine has different settings and is easily adjustable and easy to use. As such, the machine handles my clothing well including delicates with a change of setting.

Purchased in March 2017 at The Good Guys Physical store for $700.00.

Noise Level

I absolutely hate this machine!!!

Purchased in March 2016 at Harvey Norman for $899.00.

A wicked machine

I have had several f and p machines over the last 40 years but the wash smart delivered today has nothing good about except the styling.the so called safety features are nothing but a nuisance and the length of wash cycle is ridiculous. I hope the next model stays with the excellence features.have to keep pausing to change the program in any way. Wish I had repaired my old one
Quite cranky!!!!

Purchased in May 2019 for $900.00.

Noisy

Purchased in March 2019.

Jo-ann

Jo-annSouth East Queensland, QLD

Noisy water pump WashSmart Wa8560G1

service chap came out as I rang fisher and paykel complaining about the noise it makes as I have always had these washings machines because they have been very quite machine not so this one very upset about all the chap could say was these new machine have a very noisey pump I will not be buying a Fisher and Paykel washing machine ever again not happy I could not rate this machine it is that noisey.

Purchased in March 2019.

Breboo

BrebooPerth, WA

NOISY

Cleans fantastic and in a short time, no tangling of clothes. Rang Fisher Paykel about extreme noise (had top loaders for 40 years this is the noisiest) sent technician out and was told noise was normal. Decided to keep machine as it does wash extremely well.

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman Physical Store for $897.00.

Jenny

JennyKyogle NSW

Unhappy customer

My machine worked fine for the first 12months but since then I have had nothing but trouble, I have had both boards replaced and still can’t do a load without standing beside my machine and sometimes it can take up to two hours to do a load. It keeps telling me that it’s out of balance even though it isn’t. Anytime I open the machine the timer goes right back to the beginning of the particular cycle adding a lot of time and extra water to the wash, we live in a country area and are in drought so it’s extremely difficult to cope with the amount of water that is wasted during each cycle so needless to say I won’t be replacing my machine with another Fisher paykell machine or recommending it

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Will not but again.

Bought F&P WashSmart about a year ago as our other F&P washer died. It’s the second time it’s just not turned on, the lights and buttons don’t work.
The first time I could reset it but this time nothing... waiting for a technician to come out and try to fix it.
Except for not being able to turn it on, I haven’t been impressed at all by the machine, it doesn’t wash the clothes properly.
Definitely the last time I would buy a F&P and would not recommend it.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Gus

GusBrisbane

Don't believe Fisher & Paykel's product description

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Viki

VikiSunshine Coast

Fine as long as you don’t want to wash any dark colours! Lint filter should NOT be optional extra.

We have just purchased a 8.5 kg Fisher and Paykel top loader washer and to say I was disappointed in how the dark colours came out is a gross understatement. Everything is covered in lint. When I googled whether this was a known problem or whether I was doing something wrong, I found that this is a KNOWN PROBLEM with Fisher and Paykel machines but they refuse to do anything about it. Having to shell out another $50 for a lint filter that actually works and is produced by F&P is a joke and an insult. Lift your game F&P! Put a lint filter in your machines that work! Until they put these lint filters in as standard - DONT BUY

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Noisy, horrible quality - don't waste your money.

Fisher & Paykel quality has gone downhill with their 2018 range. Our new 8.5kg machine is noisy, cheaply made & the service department are a joke. The advice I got from their own service guy was to "buy another brand". Don't get me wrong, the old machines were really good, but these new models are cheaply made & very noisy. I would never buy Fisher & Paykel ever again.

Date PurchasedSep 2018