Fisher & Paykel WashSmart Front Loader

Fisher & Paykel WashSmart Front Loader

WH7560P2 (7.5kg), WH8560P2 (8.5kg), WH8060P2 (8.0kg)

Washing Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of washing machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.2

TANYA

TANYA

Perfect machine

Just perfect for washing all clothes and beautiful fresh clean. Last machine lasted over 25 years.
So liable and parts are easy to order. I will highly recommend this to you.

NADS

NADSPerth, WA

Perfect

Just perfect. A few options for settings. And cleans very well. Will buy this iteam again in the future. Never had any problems with my washer at all. Easy to use and wash perfect

Purchased in May 2018.

Kay

Good but not as good as my old Miele

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel WashSmart Front Loader compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

JETNZL

JETNZL

The best in class

Purchased in May 2020 at Smiths City. .

Dryer TypeFisher & Paykel DE5060M1
Bridget

BridgetIllawarra, NSW

Good product - but trying to contact someone from F&P is terrible

Purchased the F&P front-loader washing machine a few weeks back. All good but trying to register the machine for warranty is a nightmare! Their online approach is "unavailable due to planned maintenance work" This has been unavailable for 3 weeks so far. Live chat comes up and when you click on it, there is no one there? I tried to call and the message says "we unable to answer your call due to system issues". But if you choose to hold a representative will be with you in 20 minutes!! Come on Fisher & Paykel, you must be able to do better than that?

Purchased in June 2020.

Jaspreet K.

Jaspreet K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

Really love my new washer as I hav never used fisher abd paykel before so I m happy with the brand as it give clean laundry every time we use it

Purchased at The Good Guys for A$850.00.

Kim Pollard

Kim PollardSouth East Queensland, QLD

not happy, only lasted 3 years

Terrible, only purchased in January 2017! June 2020 it stopped working, the panel has gone! Fisher & Paykel, the guy said buy a new one as the panel board cannot be fixed!

Purchased in January 2017 at Harvey Norman.

Sandi

SandiSoutheast, SA

So impressed. Clothes have never been cleaner.

Had the front loader for 12 months now and couldn't be happier. First time I have owned a front loader and I am so impressed by the cleanliness of the wash. First time I used it I was amazed at how much cleaner the clothes were after being washed in this machine. I recommended it to my sister who is also a first time user of a front loader and she is really happy with the results as well. Two very happy consumers. Highly recommmended.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$850.00.

Michelle G

Michelle GSydney, NSW

WAS Great at first NOW I HATE IT!

Machine was whisper quiet when i purchased it. Was great for about 2 years. Since then it has got noisier and noisier. It is so loud now that you can gear it spinning out on the street, yes it is really that loud! Once particular cycle should take 1 hour 30 minutes, it actually takes 1 hour and 50 minutes, and the pressure of the water coming into the machine is at full pressure. When I wash half a load of towels or floor mats it always ends up off centre. A 2 hour load of floor mats took over 4 hours yesterday as it was spinning for ages at low speed because the load kept going off centre. I would NEVER buy this machine again. Very disappointed.

Purchased in February 2015 at Bing Lee for A$700.00.

alma62

alma62AU

can't live without it

I bought my washing machine two months ago for its high rating for electricity and water use. I always had a top loader washing machine however I found the front loader handle the clothes, in particular, the delicate very good

Nick Bradbury

Nick BradburyAU

Great Machine, short cycles, good wash results

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys for A$980.00.

Dryer TypeFisher & Paykel 3.5kg AD39
JeannieCee

JeannieCeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have nothing to complain about - best I've used

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$949.00.

Tracey L.

Tracey L.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

This washing machine is great would highly recommend

I have had this washing machine for 5 years now and is still as good as it was when I brought it can’t fault the machine it has a 15 mins wash which is very useful

Purchased in August 2015 at Harvey Norman for A$799.00.

Tracey S

Tracey SSouth East Queensland, QLD

My 1st Front Loader

Love love love, why didnt I buy a front loader earlier??? I am a domestic cleaner so wash 2 loads of rags a week plus my normal washes. The 30 min quick wash is fantastic for the rags, with less water used they still come out cleaner than a top loader full of water!!!

Purchased in February 2020 at Joyce Mayne for A$649.00.

Appalling Customer Service

The door lock went on the front loader-called F & P customer service on April 3rd-after 4 cancelled bookings to have the machine repaired-cancelled each time by F&P-and a new booking chosen by them each time without any phone call to me to see if that would suit-and having spent a total of 2 hours on hold to their customer service....I finally had the machine fixed over 5 weeks later-took the tech less than 5 minutes to fix....never ever will I buy an expensive piece of rubbish like this again !!! I also have a F & P dryer I bought 5 years ago that has now been repaired 4 times-every year the bearings go in it...am moving house soon and both will go to the tip !!!!

Purchased in July 2015 at The Good Guys.

Dryer TypeFisher & Paykel 4.5kg DE45F56AW

Sandra Ham

Sandra HamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best on the market

I wash every type of clothing.

Sheets, blankets, dogs blankets, everyday wear clothing, etc: cushion covers.

Machine washes extremely well.

Handle delicates as expected

Basically I use the 30-minute cycle which works for a two-person household.

Purchased in May 2019.

Pearl

Pearl

Love this product

Being a new mum this machine is a dream it makes life so much easier, cycle times are excellent this is an economical machine. Great prices on offer you wont regret this purchase.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys.

Witty64

Witty64Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great machine!

Purchased in November 2019 at Appliances Online for A$744.00.

Craig S.

Craig S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Caoacity and Easy to USe

This is a super machine. Washes the entire washing basket of clothes. May wash options and very quiet. Couldn't be happier. We purchased a draw set for underneath that brings the unit up to chest height. This is great too.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys for A$949.00.

Steven Fejgl

Steven FejglGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

been a good machine

was a good machine had it for a couple of years before it threw a bearing was more expensive to repair than replace cleans very well cycle times are a bit off program a heavy wash its meant to take roughly 2 hours seems to push out to 3 hours +

Purchased in January 2016 at Harvey Norman for A$699.00.