Fisher-Price Baby Studio Swing

Fisher-Price Baby Studio Swing

Sanity saver!

As a newborn our DS would love to be held & rocked. There is only so long you can do this! This product allowed our little one to sleep peacefully while being gently rocked. Great item to have! This product is stylish in design & I liked the fact that it wasn't your typical plastic design.
    Stylish in look, wooden not plastic.
    A bit bulky to try & store, not so easy to move, no where to hang toys once bub becomes more 'alert'

Life Saver!

My daughter loves it, a real life saver for my husband and I!! The swing looks great in our living room and our baby girl loves sleeping there while mum and dad relax watching tv. I don't know what we would do without it! Our daughter is now 4 months and we really hope she will fit in the swing for few more months.
    Reliable, beautiful and energy efficient

ClaireM

ClaireMSydney

The designer baby swing

Baby Bouncers / Rockers

Find out how Fisher-Price Baby Studio Swing compares to other Baby Bouncers / Rockers

Marnie2876

Marnie2876AU

Good

I liked it - bub loved it but prefered to swing without the auto-swinger on (it does swing for ages just by itself with a push) the pity being that he then can't hear the music which he likes. He'll play in there now for a while - and if he's having a bad day it's not too bad for a snooze in either - helps him to calm down well. Was great to give mum a break and fall asleep in when he was little (er).
    Lightwieght. Folds up for storage. Music/sounds are great. Looks nice.
    Doesn't fold up much! Still takes up a fair bit of room. You cant play the sounds or music without having the auto-swinger on aswell.

boopyscreet