Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo SpaceSaver Swing & Seat

Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo SpaceSaver Swing & Seat

Bee

Bee

Best swing my baby loves

This is a great swing as you can set and not have to rock baby yourself. Cover comes off easily to clean. My baby often falls asleep in swing and is very comfortable. Has it all- vibrating seat, music, swing and can be locked to stationary as well. I got her one at 3 months and still got another 2 months out of it I only wish I’d got it sooner. Recommend this product.

Laura

Laura

Great baby swing - Simple but it does the trick

I used this baby swing for both my children and it was a life saver. Both children loved it from the age of 6 weeks to about 9 months (or when they were too big to sit in the seat!) They both found the music soothing and enjoyed the swinging motion, my son was a terrible sleeper and would have most of his day naps in the swing. The seat cover is really easy to remove, which makes it easy to throw in the washing machine.

MLC

MLCSydney, Australia

Needs padding

This seat was a life saver for my baby with colic, but we had to add our own padding as it is a very hard plastic with a thinly padded cover. Also the stiff harness straps are not pleasant for our babies soft skin.
    The music is nice and calming, and easy to tune out for parents. The varying speeds don't really vary much.
    I'm glad we bought this, we got it for half price, I never would have paid full price for it, I think the design needs tweaking. But for desperate parents and a colic baby its great.

Baby Bouncers / Rockers

Find out how Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo SpaceSaver Swing & Seat compares to other Baby Bouncers / Rockers