Fisher-Price Miracles & Milestones Sensory Selections

Fisher-Price Miracles & Milestones Sensory Selections

cazkitty28

cazkitty28

My son loved this. He used to fall asleep in it within a short amount of time. Got constant use!! He was totally amazed with it, used to amuse him for quite a while. I used to be able to get a few things done in between feeds etc. Pregnant with bubba2 so will be using again soon. Excellent product. Don't think you can purchase brand new now as it is about 2.5-3yrs old. Would definitely recommend.
    Colourful. Like the music it plays and the different settings it can be placed on. Huge Pro, the vibration part to it, gentle but soothing.
    Hard to get to the battery section to replace. Needs a screwdriver to take apart if you take it some where in the car (only seems to be a problem for sedans) 4wd's its ok.

SarahJ15

SarahJ15

M23082003

M23082003

Good

Great product well worth the $105 i spent on it. I used it for three of my younger children, the baby uses it now. batteries are a little tricy change, guess thats ok as they are out of harms way. Kids and adults love it as its so bright and different.
    very coulorful and bright. sturdy metal frame making it very long lasting.
    when baby gets a little older they tend to hang onto the mobile toy as they can sit up and the bouncer goes down with babies weight. there is harness straps on the shoulder only on waist making it a little dangerous.

Baby Bouncers / Rockers

Find out how Fisher-Price Miracles & Milestones Sensory Selections compares to other Baby Bouncers / Rockers

ellce88

ellce88

My baby LOVED THIS. Every time she was in it she was finding something fascinating about it. I initially thought it looked like a spaceship but she just thought it was amazing! It was a real lifesaver as it meant I could actually do things around the house and have my bub with me, happy and entertained! I definitely recommend this item!
    Colourful, lots of sensory options, lots to keep the baby interested in. Easy to assemble (we even took it interstate a couple of times with great ease).
    changing the battery was quite hard. My baby also grew out of it, length wise, quite quickly but I think that's normal and it was still worth getting.

mjgvss

mjgvss

Good

This bouncer was a lifesaver for us with our little boy. It has a really good bouncing action due to the metal frame that can easily be done with an adult foot and the option to have the music play continuously for about 15 minutes is not that common and oh so useful when bubs is a bit tired and cranky.
    Lots to keep baby amused, portable, good safety belt, option to have music continuously playing or in response to movement very useful, wonderful for lulling to sleep with the vibrations.
    A bit tricky to change the batteries as you have to remove the padded cover.