Fitness and Sport Warehouse

2.3

Neil Neophytou

Neil NeophytouGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DO NOT BUY

I purchase 90kg adjustable dumbbell set from this company. The item was supposed to include ezi-grip hammertone weight plates, which is not what they sent me. Instead, I received standard old school plates as per the photo. Don’t bother trying to contact them, they don’t respond. I ended up filing a dispute through PayPal and they’re wanting me to ship them back first! Why should I have to foot the shipping bill for an almost 100kg parcel, to rectify an issue THEY caused ?? I understand gym equipment is scarce and some of us are desperate, but don’t waste your time or money with this company.

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Initially sceptical, but happy customer

I ordered two sets of dumbbells and a weight bench, then noticed very poor online reviews. Contacted customer support via phone to check status of my order - products were in stock and they were shipped that day. Received order in Melbourne 3 days later - pleasantly surprised, happy customer!

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

AUD 30 for delivery

Totally disagree with their $30 delivery fee since I've been ordering fitness equipment other heavy items like fridges and never paid a fee.

Very disappointing and an inquiry sent to customer service gave me a virtual shoulder shrug and a statement saying their prices would be so competitive that they'd have to charge a delivery fee.

Not happy at all and time for them to step up their game if they are eager to survive.

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Fitness and Sport Warehouse compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Not A Scam. Actually got my stuff :)

Pleasantly surprised!

I was just browsing for the cheapest weights including shipping price. I noticed there was pick-up option available so I did that. After doing the payment, I looked at reviews and then I instantly REGRETTED it because of all the bad comments saying they were scammers. I started to think that they weren't even a real store and that I lost my money. I called them and they answered saying I could pick up my order the same day. The products were exactly as described. The neoprene is better than the rubber though.

Great service and really fast delivery

After ordering a set of dumbbells on 04th of May, I wondered on to the reviews here to see how these guys are. I was pretty concerned when I saw all the recent negative reviews. But to my surprise the dumbbells were shipped out on the same day and they were delivered today, 6th of May. Only tried calling them once to check my tracking and the call was answered and I got everything cleared out. Thanks for the great service.

Kristian D.

Kristian D.

Stay away from these

ordered weights online, they marked them as shipped but would take 3 week. 3 weeks later i received nothing. i had to contact them and they said would be another 45 calander days. requested my money back and got no reply. am contacting ACCC.
please stay away and save your money

Eb M.

Eb M.South East Queensland, QLD

AVOID! SCAMMERS

Ordered dumbells on eBay. Seller never sent them and won’t reply to any emails. Avoid this website at all costs. If I could have given a negative star rating. I definitely would have.

Lozzy G.

Lozzy G.Molonglo Valley 2611, ACT

Happy

I ordered dumbbells at a great price! Everywhere had sold out. I received an email saying there was a delay and offered a refund. I was happy to wait. I received my ordered and I am very happy! Everyone needs to be patient and understand things will take longer dud to COVID.

Alexi

AlexiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bought of eBay three weeks ago SCAM !

Bought some dumbbells three weeks ago said stock was avail in Sydney and would be there by the end of the week .three weeks later nothing no contact STAY AWAY

Refund

I purchased equipment a few days before the stage two lock down which impacted the gyms to close. They took my money and I waited two weeks and got nothing. I got no emails. Tried to make contact via phone and no one answered. I decided to open a dispute via PayPal as I had paid this way. Within two hours I got a pending refund. They have a email address they monitor on paypal. Today my money was back into my account). Stay away from these idiots

kevin

kevinSydney, NSW

Do Not Buy Anything From Them

I have ordered online almost 2 weeks ago, my goods were supposed to have been delivered with 2-3 days, this has NOT happened. They have taken my money, & I have not received my goods. I call them at least 20-30 times a day, no one answers, I have emailed 5 times, NO reply. I did get them to pick up my call once, they said that they would check up on my order & call me back, this has NOT happened. This has to be the worst company that I have ever dealt with. This company should be shut down. Do not buy anything from this company.

Do Not Use - takes your money, no communication and doesn't deliver product

Bought products over a week ago online. I understand they're busy in the current environment. Though, they don't answer any phone calls or emails. If products are out of stock they should send an email and provide a refund. DO NOT RECOMMEND, DO NOT USE!

Dan Rob

Dan RobSydney, NSW

Ordered near one week ago - no sign of the product

Placed the order over 6 days ago. While they have been happy to take my money, they have not answered my emails or any calls to confirm my order. Deplorable customer service.

Jen

JenSydney

Zero customer service

I ordered weights a week ago. They will not answer their phone or emails.
Very disappointing. I understand they might be busy but employ someone that has lost their job if your that busy that you can’t provide any customer service. I’m simply wanting to find out when I’ll receive my order.

Riley

Riley

Do not use this company

Do not buy from this company - placed an order one week ago, have heard nothing from the company, I've called over 70 times without them picking up, not responding to emails... They will take your money and then go silent. DO NOT USE THEM.

Shannon B.

Shannon B.Sydney, NSW

Goods were not provided

It has been impossible reaching them. I have called over 10 times, they only picked up once and even then they only asked me to call back (which I did and they did not pick up).
They have not responded to any of my emails.
I do not believe that they have any intention of providing me with my order. I would not shop here, you will likely not get what you have ordered.

Richard

Richardperth

Absolute disgrace

Fitness and Sport Gym Eq

Fitness and Sport Gym EqSydney, Australia

Excellent Service and Good Quality Stuffs in Cheapest Price

All products are in very good quality and price is very reasonable. Customer service is best and helpful. It have online shop and showroom, which you can buy directly from fitnessandsport.com.au or pop-in the showroom in A7, 366 Edgar Street Condell Park NSW 2200 to choose what you need. They will help you straight away.
All products are in very good quality and price is very reasonable.