Sports Online

Sports Online

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sports Online? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Peter Sismanis
Peter SismanisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

F1 LEGENDS AND MARADONA

i bought f1 legends signed frame and Maradona signed frame. Both peices are great. David gave me deal for both. (good communication and good deliverey)

Esteban T.
Esteban T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

LA Lakers signed memorabilia - and fully legit too!

As a regular buyer of basketball memorabilia, David recently showed me a LA Lakers Legends signed jersey. Not only are the signatures fantastic, I saw signing photos from the majority of Lakers greats who've signed the jersey. Incredible memorabilia, really, and fully certified and authenticated. I recommend Sports Online highly.

William O.
William O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent for AFL Memorabilia

I couldn't believe it when I found a Richmond match worn boot signed by one of the legends, Trent Cotchin. It came with a magnificent display case and plaque indicating that it was "match worn" by the great man. Now has pride of place on my desk!

Saige L.
Saige L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Definitely Recommended

When David did not have an item in stock that I was after, he found an even better piece and, even though it was more expensive, provided it at no additional cost to me. Excellent service!

Oliver P.
Oliver P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great place highly recommended

Bought a Parramatta Eels signed piece and found it better than I'd hoped. Really delighted with Sports Online. Very highly recommended.

Cameron W.
Cameron W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very satisfied

I asked Sports Online for a very specific basketball signed by one of the legends and received a fully authenticated piece that more than meets my requirements. Sports Online Memorabilia is the best sports memorabilia company in Australia, bar none.

Paul
PaulSydney, NSW

Tom brady signed ball

Sold a fake ball, went to authenticate and found totally fake, checked google reviews, found same experience from other buyers. Beware.

Tanya S
Tanya SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely Happy

Highly recommend Sports Online.
My memorabilia Item I purchased was above and beyond and beautifully framed.
Prompt delivery and quick email response.
Very professional.

Emil
EmilDarwin, NT

Excellent service

Really quick and prompt .
Sent express delivery even when he did not have to. Swift response to emil and quick update on shipping.
Product as described in Ad.
Really happy with service

Tennis Fan
Tennis Fan Sydney, NSW

Highly Recommended

Davids service was second to none. Item was purchased and arrived in two days - cannot thank David enough - very happy with item was exactly as I expected to be - Thanks again I would highly recommend Sports Online

Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.Sydney, NSW

Terrible

Don’t waste your time the customer service is terrible, I read a review in which the company is decribed as a scam, I emailed asking for a photograph of the item I was purchasing to put my mind at rest this was met with an entourage of abuse very unprofessional and told my order had been cancelled I will not be receiving a refund. I am now left with the time consuming task of a charge back via my bank.

Dean Jones Signed Shirt

David's service is second to none, in this instance he arranged laybay where it was painless make monthly payments. The best part of the transaction was that David arranged for a new frame for the shirt - such 'extra mile' customer service I have rarely seen.

Packaging for postage from Sydney to Melbourne was perfect and the product will be treasured in my family for many years. Will shop again.

Great service, Very happy with product

Couldn't be happier with Sports Online and the product I purchased. David helped me out with a signed jersey from my favourite player, was framed perfectly and the shipping was surprisingly fast.
Will definitely be shopping again when something of interest comes up.
5 stars.

Max
MaxMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, fast delivery and awesome products

I couldn't be happy with David with the deals we struck together and the communication, all were delivered when and how was mentioned.

Thanks again David,
I'll be purchasing again when something else catches my eye.

Kind regeards Max

altc
altcAU

Great Communication

Needing to send a birthday gift across border restrictions and Sports Online were more than helpful. Quick response to all my questions And a great product was received in perfect order. I would definitely Recommend Sports Online

Read more reviews - page 2