94% · 966 · 6%

4.9
4.9

KLR
KLRSydney, NSW4 posts

Great, reliable, honest !

We ordered a signed jersey from this place. I was hesitant at first to purchase an item this valuable online however I could tell these guys were legit. It made it even better that Emma kept me up to date and in the loop about where they were at in terms of the jersey arriving, framing and a link to the order. The final product was next level masterpiece !!!!! Show details ·  1
Benno
BennoIllawarra, NSW

Great quality, great service

I'm a return customer having dealt with these folks before. Nothing but good things to say about them. Thanks for the great basketball jerseys for our kids' team! Show details ·  1
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.Far North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Opening polo shirts and special occasion polos

I give 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ to OZTJ sports for their excellent customer service. Best quality of shirts. I've ordered polo shirts and singlets for 2 special occasions this year and my order arrived before the due date. The postage was fast.
I'm a very happy customer. Thanks to staff at OZTJ Sports. Show details
Bailey A.
Bailey A.Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Great staff and brilliant product!!

Ordered a signed basketball and it arrived quickly and safely The Certificate contained the date and place for the ball's signing which gave me real confidence. Show details
Unknowncaller
Unknowncaller

Fake items

Clearly fake items owner of the company signs his on COA can’t tell me his getting signed jerseys from 21/22 from Europe for his prices when there much more expensive on real authentic sights like charity stars …
Brett
BrettSydney, NSW

State Of Origin Jersey 2021

Just collected the NSW State of Origin framed jersey from the in-laws , looks fantastic , 19 year old son was blown away when I bought it into he’s “man cave”.

Thanks again for great service and communication throughout this buying process.

Look forward to my next purchase from you.

Cheers. Show details

Donna C
Donna C

Quality Merchandise, Excellent Service

The merchandise I received was of outstanding quality and genuine authenticity. It was delivered promptly with appropriate packaging. I would use this service again.
Peter Sismanis
Peter SismanisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

F1 LEGENDS AND MARADONA

i bought f1 legends signed frame and Maradona signed frame. Both peices are great. David gave me deal for both. (good communication and good deliverey) Show details
Paul
PaulSydney, NSW40 posts

Tom brady signed ball

Sold a fake ball, went to authenticate and found totally fake, checked google reviews, found same experience from other buyers. Beware. Show details
Tanya S
Tanya SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Extremely Happy

Highly recommend Sports Online.
My memorabilia Item I purchased was above and beyond and beautifully framed.
Prompt delivery and quick email response.
Very professional.

Emil
EmilDarwin, NT

Excellent service

Really quick and prompt .
Sent express delivery even when he did not have to. Swift response to emil and quick update on shipping.
Product as described in Ad.
Really happy with service
Tennis Fan
Tennis Fan Sydney, NSW

Highly Recommended

Davids service was second to none. Item was purchased and arrived in two days - cannot thank David enough - very happy with item was exactly as I expected to be - Thanks again I would highly recommend Sports Online
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.Sydney, NSW

Terrible

Don’t waste your time the customer service is terrible, I read a review in which the company is decribed as a scam, I emailed asking for a photograph of the item I was purchasing to put my mind at rest this was met with an entourage of abuse very unprofessional and told my order had been cancelled I will not be receiving a refund. I am now left with the time consuming task of a charge back via my bank.  Show details
Lyndon
Lyndon

Dean Jones Signed Shirt

David's service is second to none, in this instance he arranged laybay where it was painless make monthly payments. The best part of the transaction was that David arranged for a new frame for the shirt - such 'extra mile' customer service I have rarely seen.

Packaging for postage from Sydney to Melbourne was perfect and the product will be treasured in my family for many years. Will shop again. Show details

Ryan
Ryan

Great service, Very happy with product

Couldn't be happier with Sports Online and the product I purchased. David helped me out with a signed jersey from my favourite player, was framed perfectly and the shipping was surprisingly fast.
Will definitely be shopping again when something of interest comes up.
5 stars. Show details